Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This (5971 Views)

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
jeremiah 7:18
Jeremiah 44:16
She never existed that time. Old testament. That one is an Idol.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by lanaVello1(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: Jeremiah is old testament and that can't be Mary cause she never existed that time.
you're an epitome of ignorance!
So old testament is now irrelevant.
Besides who said mary is idolatrous? you need to read well bro
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by lanaVello1(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: She never existed that time. Old testament. That one is an Idol.
which is why i said you might wanna adopt another title for your lady!
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by lanaVello1(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2013
Even your rev 12 never referred to the woman as the queen of heaven sef neither did it call her mary.
You as good as someone that worships one wit a title'baal' knowin any fully well its an idol's name biblically
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2013
Make a research. The Queen of heaven in Jeremiah is just a mere title name given to Asherash and canaanite goddess not Mary cause she never was existing as of that time. Her crowning is in Revelation.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
you're an epitome of ignorance!
So old testament is now irrelevant.
Besides who said mary is idolatrous? you need to read well bro
Did i say old testament is not a bible. Use ur brain. Just saying it ain't related to Mary.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello: Even your rev 12 never referred to the woman as the queen of heaven sef neither did it call her mary.
You as good as someone that worships one wit a title'baal' knowin any fully well its an idol's name biblically
her description is like a queen. If her son is gonna rule the world. With the common sense that ain't common you should know that she would become the queen. Mary is Queen of heaven, earth, Queen of all saints etc
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Since u put Mary in the league of God n Jesus n claim a spiritual relationship between greater as revealed in the book of revelation. So lets go into the book of revelation n see, I tell u this is where u shot urself in the leg 'cos there was no mention of Mary in the New Testament (hope u understand that the new testament started in book of Acts after the resurrection of Jesus)

Do you really meditate on God's word or is it a novel to you. Because Your ideas seem like one who just focus on the letter but not the the spirit in it. Was the name Jesus mentioned any where in the old testament, is it not the characteristics which seem to fit him that was used to identify him by john as revealed to him by the holy spirit. Gently read revelation 12 giving attention to every detail and tell me who you think that woman is.point of correction the new testament started with Christ got fully established at the last supper and continued after the ascention, also Am not putting Mary in God's league but talking more on the relationship which occurred between her and God
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2013
per ipso:

Do you really meditate on God's word or is it a novel to you. Because Your ideas seem like one who just focus on the letter but not the the spirit in it. Was the name Jesus mentioned any where in the old testament, is it not the characteristics which seem to fit him that was used to identify him by john as revealed to him by the holy spirit. Gently read revelation 12 giving attention to every detail and tell me who you think that woman is.
Exactly. Gbam!! I love the bolded part. Isaiah said a virgin shall give birth but he didn't say bethrothed virgin. Everything is common sense.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: Exactly. Gbam!! I love the bolded part. Isaiah said a virgin shall give birth but he didn't say bethrothed virgin. Everything is common sense.

What's exactly your point
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
per ipso:

What's exactly your point
Nevermind grin
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by perilioustime: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Suzie 0.:
what is this one saying? angry did you just call her a demon? By the way, with this list of yours, which church do you belong to? ...Okay i know, you must be a heathen or a member of those mushroom/ warehouse churches around. I'm proud to be a Catholic! tongue
she's a demon standing on a snake. And her name is Queen of Heaven Jer7 16-20 also known as Astareth, Diana, Venus etc
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
@OP is honestly stating his opinion.. why not back it up with scripture, not bible verse, full thematic scripture.. perhaps you will make a better impact that the buffoonish phlegm that just rolled out of his nostrils
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Soloter(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Suzie 0.:
what is this one saying? angry did you just call her a demon? By the way, with this list of yours, which church do you belong to? ...Okay i know, you must be a heathen or a member of those mushroom/ warehouse churches around. I'm proud to be a Catholic! tongue
So was I. always defending the church dogmas but like Paul, after I encountered the great light that was brighter than that of the sun, I got illumined and My story and life has changed.I'm no longer a proud Catholic but a humble Christian.

1 Like

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Ajibam: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Soloter: So was I. always defending the church dogmas but like Paul, after I encountered the great light that was brighter than that of the sun, I got illumined and My story and life has changed.I'm no longer a proud Catholic but a humble Christian.
am so happy for you bro..
welcome to the Light..
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: Nevermind grin

Very funny
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
perilioustime:
she's a demon standing on a snake. And her name is Queen of Heaven Jer7 16-20 also known as Astareth, Diana, Venus etc
stop fabricating story. Queen of heaven is a mere name given to asherash and canaanite goddess. I didn't see any snake in the bible verse.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Soloter: So was I. always defending the church dogmas but like Paul, after I encountered the great light that was brighter than that of the sun, I got illumined and My story and life has changed.I'm no longer a proud Catholic but a humble Christian.
English is hard to comprehend. She is a proud catholic i.e she can't leave it for another church. @bolded really? What church do you attend.
I'ld be the last f00l to be deceived about pentecostal being a light.
I have been attending pentecostal church since i was in S.S1 I.e 4years ago cause i live in my uncle's house and they're nothing to write home about.

I damnly love being a christian(catholic) and that's why the church havn't leave my mind since i stopped attending catholic.

So, stop deceiving me that you've seen a light.
Changing church is not all about seeing a light. Please, i refuse to being deceived.

Seeing a light is all about doing what pleases God by meditating in his word. That is all i have to say.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by PastorOluT(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: Jeremiah is old testament and that can't be Mary cause she never existed that time.

Who is talking about Mary? I said the queen of heaven, the queen of heaven is demon, for wherever u see it in the scripture u know the background is demonic.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by PastorOluT(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: Make a research. The Queen of heaven in Jeremiah is just a mere title name given to Asherash and canaanite goddess not Mary cause she never was existing as of that time. Her crowning is in Revelation.

I just dont understand ur level of assimilation, is this not what I have been saying since. The queen of heaven is an idol, why call Mary the queen of heaven?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by PastorOluT(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
per ipso:

Do you really meditate on God's word or is it a novel to you. Because Your ideas seem like one who just focus on the letter but not the the spirit in it. Was the name Jesus mentioned any where in the old testament, is it not the characteristics which seem to fit him that was used to identify him by john as revealed to him by the holy spirit. Gently read revelation 12 giving attention to every detail and tell me who you think that woman is.point of correction the new testament started with Christ got fully established at the last supper and continued after the ascention, also Am not putting Mary in God's league but talking more on the relationship which occurred between her and God

I need nt say much on when the new testament started for obviously u lack debt of the scriptures. So its only in revelation 12 that Mary is inferred to u in all the NT scriptures n u made that a doctrine?

Well just to indulge u by explaining revelation 12 to u, the woman is the nation of Israel, the twelve stars is the 12 tribes of Israel n the child born is Jesus Christ. There is no mention of Mary or may be inferred in the NT, quote n dont make every scripture look like allegory?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by PastorOluT(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: English is hard to comprehend. She is a proud catholic i.e she can't leave it for another church. @bolded really? What church do you attend.
I'ld be the last f00l to be deceived about pentecostal being a light.
I have been attending pentecostal church since i was in S.S1 I.e 4years ago cause i live in my uncle's house and they're nothing to write home about.

I damnly love being a christian(catholic) and that's why the church havn't leave my mind since i stopped attending catholic.

So, stop deceiving me that you've seen a light.
Changing church is not all about seeing a light. Please, i refuse to being deceived.

Seeing a light is all about doing what pleases God by meditating in his word. That is all i have to say.

Boy dont u see that u are just defending n comparing churches instead of Christ? Grow up to maturity, an heir in as much he is still a child is not different from a slave though he is the owner of all Galatian 4:1.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I need nt say much on when the new testament started for obviously u lack debt of the scriptures. So its only in revelation 12 that Mary is inferred to u in all the NT scriptures n u made that a doctrine?

Well just to indulge u by explaining revelation 12 to u, the woman is the nation of Israel, the twelve stars is the 12 tribes of Israel n the child born is Jesus Christ. There is no mention of Mary or may be inferred in the NT, quote n dont make every scripture look like allegory?

So from your explanation it is only the offsprings of Israel that obey God's commandment and keep the testimony of Jesus Christ because from your explanation that's what verse 17 means so for we gentiles who are not offspring of Israel nothing for us? Examine that your explanation very well again. Gen 3:15 GOD spoke of "the woman and her offspring ", in Isaiah's prophesy he talked of a young woman with child,it is no coincidence that Jesus referred to Mary as woman because he was pointing to her role as the prophet at the temple gate told her that "a sword will Pierce your Own soul too",the word woman is used to identify the one whom God talked about in Gen 3:15. the holy spirit made no error when through Elizabeth in Luke 1:41-44 referred to her as "the mother of my lord" nor when Christ granted her request at the wedding feast even though it was not in his agenda or the angel in Luke didn't have a slip of tongue when he greeted her.do you see something similar between 2samuel 6 10-12 and luke1:44-56.she played a played a part in man's salvation because through her obedience there was enmity between her and Satan unlike Eve. And with Christ being the new Adam, she is the new Eve. Remember what the Bible said about her "she kept these thing in her heart" because she knew what her role was,she is actually the model Christian.

When you talk about testament it simply means covenant that is why in the Bible you have old and new testament and Christ Jesus is known to be the new covenant, therefore the new testament is not about the acts of the apostles but about the ESSENCE of their witness which is CHRIST JESUS. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

she was clothed with sun and moon under her. She fled to the wilderness where God prepared for 1260days. Hmm, oga oo
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
That name given to the asheresh and canaanite goddess "QUEEN OF HEAVEN". Ain't meant for her. If she is truly queen of heaven, then christianity is actually idolatory. The name is meant for Virgin Mary not the Idol.
It was merely given to the goddess 'cause they were ignorant, thinking that she is the queen of heaven.

How can Idol goddess bear a heavenly name. For an example, Nigerian pagans should name our water mermaid queen of the church and start buring incense for her.
Now, 'cause a water mermaid was named queen of the church, virgin Mary shouldn't be named that.

In conclusion, if u're trying to say that the Queen of heaven name is only meant for that goddess. Then christianity is an idol worship 'cos a goddess can't be our queen in heaven.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by adsonstone: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2013
per ipso:

nor when Christ granted her request at the wedding feast even though it was not in his agenda

Regarding the bold:

It is quite humorous when Roman Catholics say Mary 'Requested' anything and not Reported to Jesus at the wedding at Cana.

Any honest one who understands English Language (much less one who has the Holy Spirit) will correctly tell that there was no request made to Jesus in that passage.

John 2:3-5

And the wine failing, the mother of Jesus
saith to him: They have no wine.

And Jesus saith to her: Woman, what is that
to me and to thee? my hour is not yet come.

His mother saith to the waiters: Whatsoever
he shall say to you, do ye.

How funny can it be when someone becomes a comedian by saying there's a request in the passage above.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2013
adsonstone:

Regarding the bold:

It is quite humorous when Roman Catholics say Mary 'Requested' anything and not Reported to Jesus at the wedding at Cana.

Any honest one who understands English Language (much less one who has the Holy Spirit) will correctly tell that there was no request made to Jesus in that passage.

John 2:3-5

And the wine failing, the mother of Jesus
saith to him: They have no wine.

And Jesus saith to her: Woman, what is that
to me and to thee? my hour is not yet come.

His mother saith to the waiters: Whatsoever
he shall say to you, do ye.

How funny can it be when someone becomes a comedian by saying there's a request in the passage above.

Yes she reported but what was the intention? It was simply for Christ to do something which makes it a request. If it was mere literally report why did she go to Jesus or is he the organizer or the groom, she already new what he could do.
So when you tell your father that your pocket money has finished are you just reporting or are intending for him to give you another pocket money? does it not make it a request Pls answer
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by adsonstone: 5:40am On Dec 31, 2013
per ipso:

Yes she reported

This settles virtually all.

A report is quite different from a request.

per ipso:
but what was the intention? It was simply for Christ to do something which makes it a request. If it was mere literally report why did she go to Jesus or is he the organizer or the groom, she already new what he could do.
So when you tell your father that your pocket money has finished are you just reporting or are intending for him to give you another pocket money? does it not make it a request Pls answer

You have answered your question already.

A report may have the intent of a request but still, it does not make it a request.

Jesus gave a proper response to her report...(I can imagine what the statement would look/sound like if it were in pigeon English).

....and of course, she told Jesus because she believes Jesus could help.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2013
adsonstone:

This settles virtually all.

A report is quite different from a request.

You have answered your question already.

A report may have the intent of a request but still, it does not make it a request.

Jesus gave a proper response to her report...(I can imagine what the statement would look/sound like if it were in pigeon English).

....and of course, she told Jesus because she believes Jesus could help.

My the most needful thing in Christiandom is your intention.we are not debating grammar here.my aim here is not to win any debate if that's what you have in mind my aim is to share the knowledge I have in the Scripture.in everything it is the INTENTION the makes a word or an action meaningful. So if you are in a spiritual warfare and the only fault you have is your tenses because you didn't go to school then God will not answer you abi?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New year.welcome to the year of joy of the Gospel
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by buchi4action(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2014
Divepen: I am sending this messge to you as a brother,a friend and a warner...please open your eyes to read well as i write to individual churches...

I am writing this to the church and not Pastors there

Redeemed Christain church of God
Member and Pastors of Redeem, please stop dying to build a baby church and if you want to have make sure you are doing so far from one another...Pastor Adeboye warned against that but you people seems not to want to obey law..
Also, stop activities and be opened to Jesus,many of you,nowadays die to do and that and most time you forget the reason behind it

Look at Rv for example they always molest(not intimately),forgeting why they are working

christ Apostolic churchh
Stop praying against your enemy
*It is against Jesus' word
*It is witchcraft,because when you send try to kill a witch,he will first think he is contending with demon then send 7 curses back to you.

Mfm
Please stop trying to send Evil arrows back to sender because as i said in C.AC they will reply with 7...
When Jesus wanted to send demons out of the possessed he never sent them back to the sender rather he sent them into the deep

Catholics
Stop praying to honour Mary,Stop praying to (y)our Lady because she appeared in fatimah...She is a demon.
Stop using Crucifix it is demonic
Stop going about reading wat people wrote without cross checking.

Stop going to confessions.

Deeper Life
Stop pushing other christains away from you,by not trying to correct them

Jehivahh witness
-Stop saying Jesus is not the son of God
-Stop preaching there is no Hell
-Stop preaching that God is not a wicked God..Remember he is a consuming fire..
-Stop preacing heresy,,Note that Jesus is God

Celestial Church of Christ
-stop using salt to pray,it is demonic
-Stop doing Ritual ,Stop killing animals just to ward off death,it is not biblical
-stop reciting Arabic recitation...it is not biblical.
How come everyone of you speak the same way ,know the same thing.

@All
stop fighting yourself,,stop believing in a lie..
Read your biblehttp://truthsland.forumakers.com/t7-member-of-thes-churches-should-stop-doing-this#7

trying to get cheap popularity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually / Where Is KingEbukasblog? / Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.