Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: (4480 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by passionate88: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Nomski0: How does doing number 4 make us silly undecided
If una break up, u go change d pic. U get another guy, u pt him pic. If na 6 bf's u get within two yrs, u go pt 6 guys photo as profile pic. My sister e dey wrong big time. Meanwhile u go dey tell ur friends nd some guys say na ur bobo b that bt if him pt ur own as him pp, him go dey tell any of him female friends wey ask am who u b say u be him cousin, or sister or just a friend.

1 Like

Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by Dhelake: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2013
The most silly things girls do for love is taking nude pics and making sex tapes

1 Like

Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Mogenerous: they are bitter truth tho except number 4
elblanco: I totally agree with u
Thanks alot
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2013
I.cud.kill:
Thrash!!!
.# folds thread and put it into dustbin
And exploded
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2013
Dhelake: The most silly things girls do for love is taking nude pics and making sex tapes
Never noticed that ok noted Number13
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by coachwilcox(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Number 4 5 and 6 are all shite
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by kingpin0308(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2013
@bobolekepee, a male. Y askin?
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by IAMBREEZY: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Op you re right u know.
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by ololololo: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2013
bobolekepee: 1) living with a man who has not paid your bride price or wedded you.Dis might sound harsh, but dats the truth...just dont be stupid and temporary insane...

2) accepting to be a second wife.

3) wearing engagement ring of a man who doesn't even know your home, seen your parents or received their consent.

4) using your boyfriend's picture as your profile picture.

5) giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has not paid your bride price.

6) bathing naked with your boyfriend.

7) cooking food regulary and washing clothes for your boyfriend.public show of romance with your boyfriend.

9) disobeying your parents for the sake of a man who your parents dont even know or have accepted.

10) disobeying God because of a guy, some girls would say, i know its wrong to have sex with him,but i love him and dont want him to get another girl... It shows just how cheap nd stupid such a girl is to choose to please man rather than GOD..

11) giving a man sex simply because he promised you marriage.

12) eloping with a man, ur parent warned you against...

WISE!!!
Sorry if the topic sounds rude
1. you don't know the circumstances behind d cohabitation. so keep mute.
2. Hmmm.Dis one is strong
3. elei ngidi gon
4. Dis is jealousy - motivated
5. Op,how e dey do u?
6. sweeeet mehn...from there to d room n....
7. Dis guy dey like under step tins. you I no go fit publicly show love to my boo?I ain't ashamed of her na
8. D mungo park no kuku write number 8
9. again no comment. will handle it on a case by case basis
10. y u dey involve spirit 4 dis matter na?
11. person use dis scope obtain ur nwababy? cos it's obviously killing u.
12. refer to 9.
@op,there's only one silly person here.and it's nt d girls... it's not me eida grin
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by johnstar(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2013
ok
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by zaziakoni(f): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op, u neva jam love yet, are u a learner?
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by zaziakoni(f): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
passionate88: If una break up, u go change d pic. U get another guy, u pt him pic. If na 6 bf's u get within two yrs, u go pt 6 guys photo as profile pic. My sister e dey wrong big time. Meanwhile u go dey tell ur friends nd some guys say na ur bobo b that bt if him pt ur own as him pp, him go dey tell any of him female friends wey ask am who u b say u be him cousin, or sister or just a friend.
why will u date wen u knw u wl nt marry him. u do dat to d person u are sure of, to get bf na clothe? wey u go dey change anyhow
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
ololololo:
1. you don't know the circumstances behind d cohabitation. so keep mute.
2. Hmmm.Dis one is strong
3. elei ngidi gon
4. Dis is jealousy - motivated
5. Op,how e dey do u?
6. sweeeet mehn...from there to d room n....
7. Dis guy dey like under step tins. you I no go fit publicly show love to my boo?I ain't ashamed of her na
8. D mungo park no kuku write number 8
9. again no comment. will handle it on a case by case basis
10. y u dey involve spirit 4 dis matter na?
11. person use dis scope obtain ur nwababy? cos it's obviously killing u.
12. refer to 9.
@op,there's only one silly person here.and it's nt d girls... it's not me eida grin
Then who can that be?
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by passionate88: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
zazi akoni: why will u date wen u knw u wl nt marry him. u do dat to d person u are sure of, to get bf na clothe? wey u go dey change anyhow
U neva knw hw some girls dey behave
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
kingpin0308: @bobolekepee, a male. Y askin?
D topic is 4 girls so y are u fighting here?
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ladies don't bath nak.ed with him. Make sure u have clothes on grin
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by dre11(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
bobolekepee: 1) living with a man who has not paid your bride price or wedded you.Dis might sound harsh, but dats the truth...just dont be stupid and temporary insane...

2) accepting to be a second wife.

3) wearing engagement ring of a man who doesn't even know your home, seen your parents or received their consent.

4) using your boyfriend's picture as your profile picture.

5) giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has not paid your bride price.

6) bathing naked with your boyfriend.

7) cooking food regulary and washing clothes for your boyfriend.public show of romance with your boyfriend.

9) disobeying your parents for the sake of a man who your parents dont even know or have accepted.

10) disobeying God because of a guy, some girls would say, i know its wrong to have sex with him,but i love him and dont want him to get another girl... It shows just how cheap nd stupid such a girl is to choose to please man rather than GOD..

11) giving a man sex simply because he promised you marriage.

12) eloping with a man, ur parent warned you against...

WISE!!!
Sorry if the topic sounds rude
just only 12 undecided

Hum!
I never knew it is as little as that gringrin
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
dre11:
just only 12 undecided

Hum!
I never knew it is as little as that gringrin
Lol... Wat did u mean?
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: Ladies don't bath nak.ed with him. Make sure u have clothes on grin
Lol... Wat are u saying?
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Prince Gashon:

if u r not a virgin show pix if not i wil not agree
Pix of wat?
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by kedikenet(f): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
gal u ar so on point except for dat no four, whateva the situation still doesn't make it right for u to be living a couples life with a guy dat has nt done the necesary thing to fully make u his property its so wrong and for the fact dat almost everybdy is doing it doesn't make it the right thing, I'm nt a saint guity of some of it but let's call a spade a spade its wrng .
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
wink
kedikenet: gal u ar so on point except for dat no four, whateva the situation still doesn't make it right for u to be living a couples life with a guy dat has nt done the necesary thing to fully make u his property its so wrong and for the fact dat almost everybdy is doing it doesn't make it the right thing, I'm nt a saint guity of some of it but let's call a spade a spade its wrng .
U are on point joor... I luv dis smiley
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by pussyeater(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2013
mikkyokilo: Which one is bathing unclad again abi @op do u wear clothe when bathing? Omonko
Help me ask the mumu oh!
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by pussyeater(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2013
bobolekepee: Pix of wat?
Pics of ur punny
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
pussyeater:
Help me ask the mumu oh!
Hey mehn... Tot u missed road
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
pussyeater:
Pics of ur punny
No wonder your name says it all
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
2014 IS UR YEAR OF ADVANCEMENT. And U will wax great, and U will move forward, and U will grow until U become very great. God BLESS U ALL. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Much Love....
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by kingpin0308(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Wh0 am i fightin. sHE beLIEve. Anyway c0mpliment 0f d seas0n
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by Ninilowo(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2014
bobolekepee: 2014 IS UR YEAR OF ADVANCEMENT. And U will wax great, and U will move forward, and U will grow until U become very great. God BLESS U ALL. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Much Love....
Amen OP. I commend ur mature way of responding to pplez posts. GOD BLESS U TOO.
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 6:07am On Jan 03, 2014
kingpin0308: Wh0 am i fightin. sHE beLIEve. Anyway c0mpliment 0f d seas0n
Same 2 u wink
Re: 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: by bobolekepee(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Ninilowo:
Amen OP. I commend ur mature way of responding to pplez posts. GOD BLESS U TOO.
Amen thanks alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? / Funny Lover Pics / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.