Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone (2531 Views)

Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by texaco1: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kai see my nigerian brothers and their wahala . Funny people
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by donphilopus: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: These APC- e-rats are the worste set of people to grace nigeria political terrain.

Intellectual daft and redundant touts, who in their little mind have never, can never, will never be able to comprehend simple anology.

For them, giving them such is like giving an agbero a PH.D thesis above their intellectual capacity.

Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Afam, if you reply this touts, then from today i will simply start calling you, afam the big fooooooooooooool.

Mtschhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeew.
The more you make a comment, the lesser your value.
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Brimmie(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders: Afam the coward has been peeping this thread since it was opened. And please guys can we do an e-contribution or e- donations to babyface333 to go start up an adult education center in Onitsha. The guy English fit give cockroach belle.
Bro, are you the same eggheader on twitter?
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by ckkris: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
If there's no interesting topic tonite lets just shred Obasanjo for that useless letter. Or someone bring up General Buhari for analysis. Or Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by eggheaders(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Brimmie:
Bro, are you the same eggheader on twitter?

No..
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by taharqa: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Clerverly:

Please ask your co-worker what i did to him and stop hallucinating , no time for play hereangry angry angry
Oh! SHUT ya mouth, you HYPOCRITE. Na who you dey send message? So, na so now?.... By d way, on d 1st thread I opened immediately I wrote that comment and left this thread, was a comment from you to d effect that you wanted Patience Jonathan DEAD in 2014 ie next year!!! That comment was made less than an hour ago!..... Shebi, you are d 'Angel' your Clownish friends are making you to be on this thread? You, @Cleverly. Wonders Shall Never Reali End

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
It will take you the next 10 years to achieve what i have achieved educationally. I mean 10years or more.

Nairaland a faceless forum were touts and poverty stricken drop-outs try to engage their little minds with men above them.

Mtschhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeew.
eggheaders: Afam the coward has been peeping this thread since it was opened. And please guys can we do an e-contribution or e- donations to babyface333 to go start up an adult education center in Onitsha. The guy English fit give cockroach belle.

3 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by eggheaders(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
ckkris: If there's no interesting topic tonite lets just Obasanjo for that useless letter. Or someone bring up General Buhari let for analysis. Or Tinubu.

God, what is this brain dead android trying to say. Please can we get a political sub section for kids and buy truck load of toys for all this toddlers.

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by egift(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
@babyface333:
Is your name Afam4eva? Why is your bigotry fingers scratching you as the poopoo of bush pig?

4 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by donphilopus: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: It will take you the next 10 years to achieve what i have achieved educationally. I mean 10years or more.

Nairaland a faceless forum were touts and poverty stricken drop-outs try to engage their little minds with men above them.

Another zoologist ranting!

2 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by egift(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: It will take you the next 10 years to achieve what i have achieved educationally. I mean 10years or more.

Keep beating that your rusty chest!

3 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
See this ilugun the boy, so, you can authoritatively say i am donchris?

What deductions or inductions do you have to prove this asertion of yours?

I will ignore you for now even though you are an enemy of progress, because i rate you a little above agberos like eggheader and his co-travellers.
ilugunboy:

Donchriss...cool down or I will mess you up as usual on this thread.

Allow Afam to come out to clear his soiled reputation.
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Italiano1: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2013

My friend, can you keep quiet!! What is it that you have achieved educationally that will take him 10 years? Please enlighten us!

Indeed, Nairaland is a faceless medium hence why you make can such a boastful comment in other to feed your pathetic ego!

Osisi take time- Tua!

7 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
taharqa: Oh! SHUT ya mouth, you HYPOCRITE. Na who you dey send message? So, na so now?.... By d way, on d 1st thread I opened immediately I wrote that comment and left this thread, was a comment from you to d effect that you wanted Patience Jonathan DEAD in 2014 ie next year!!! That comment was made less than an hour ago!..... Shebi, you are d 'Angel' your Clownish friends are making you to be on this thread? You, @Cleverly. Wonders Shall Never Reali End

Is that the crab you can come up with? I saw you going through my post history in order to nail me, but you couldn't find anything hence the above extraneous. Please can you also display the thread I made the above comment?

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by eggheaders(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: Gosh!!!

I just wish this is not a faceless forum. It is only in a faceless forum that an ant will be beating its chest to engage an elephant.

Did you care for a meet up anywhere in abuja or Lagos. Am gonna beat you so hard and still make the law enforcement guys have you for keep for some days. Do we have a deal??

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by omanzo02: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
How I wish Afam can ban APC and PDP. Lol
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Italiano1: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: These APC- e-rats are the[b] worste[/b] set of people to grace nigeria political terrain.

Intellectual daft and redundant touts, who in their little mind have never, can never, will never be able to comprehend simple[b] anology[/b].

For them, giving them such is like giving an agbero a PH.D thesis above their intellectual capacity.

Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Afam, if you reply this touts, then from today i will simply start calling you, afam the big fooooooooooooool.

Mtschhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeew.

See this intellectual wannabe making a fool of himself. Please share these glorious educational qualifications you possess.

From your posts, I can decipher that you are a mediocre. Stop embarrassing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by taharqa: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Clerverly:

Is that the crab you can come up with? I saw you going through my post history in order to nail me, but you couldn't find anything hence the above extraneous. Please can you also display the thread I made the above comment?
Me Go tru yr Post history? For what? @Cleverly, it is me. @Taharqa. I know you left, right and centre; what do I need yr post history for? You are a Certified Clown here on NL, esp on d Politics; and you and I hv cross ourselves plenty times. Abeg, stop kidding yrself; shebi, I resemble pesin wey you fit 'deceive' in this yr laughable attempt at a 'makeover'?? Wake up, Bro; and welcome back after yr ban. May our paths continue to cross, ON NL. You know how it always end now?
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Freewilly(f): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Seriously guys,don't you're have any thing better to do with your time. It's Igbo this Adam that give it a rest already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 touching Words Of Advice From a wise Old Man. / Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent / Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.