Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone (2530 Views)

Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
taharqa: Me Go tru yr Post history? For what? @Cleverly, it is me. @Taharqa. I know you left, right and centre; what do I need yr post history for? You are a Certified Clown here on NL, esp on d Politics; and you and I hv cross ourselves plenty times. Abeg, stop kidding yrself; shebi, I resemble pesin wey you fit 'deceive' in this yr laughable attempt at a 'makeover'?? Wake up, Bro; and welcome back after yr ban. May our paths continue to cross, ON NL. You know how it always end now?

Okay, non-certified CLOWN, can you show me the thread I made that Patience Jonathan's comment Taharqa? Still waiting, do not be a coward like AFAM. angry
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by egift(m): 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Freewilly: Seriously guys,don't you're have any thing better to do with your time. It's Igbo this Adam that give it a rest already.

What is this? Night school?
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by FreeGlobe(f): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Afam4eva is the best mod ever on nairaland. Afam is the Barth Nnaji and Soludo of nairaland. op get a life. which state and village are you from?
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by OAM4J: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
But for my unwillingness to ban people into the new year, many of you on this thread would have been banned. Please dont make me change my mind.

@OP

According to your ban log, you were banned for insulting a member (Seun).

I went through your post and I guess you were banned for this:

Clerverly: Fvuck Seun!

You bypassed a sensored word to insult Seun.

Now you know.

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by FreeGlobe(f): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
OAM4J: But for my unwillingness to ban people into the new year, many of you on this thread would have been banned. Please dont make me change my mind.

@OP

Now you know.
I recommend an extended ban for the op for flouting nairaland rule 8 with this thread. Please effect asap. Thanks

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2013
OAM4J: But for my unwillingness to ban people into the new year, many of you on this thread would have been banned. Please dont make me change my mind.

@OP

Now you know.

But your President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker, Governors are being taken to the gutters everyday with worse censored words, yet no ban?? Okay why ban him for a whole week for using routine word though as you claim is "offensive"? Is Seun, though the owner of the site more important than other personalities that are being abused everyday under your watchful eyes? OAM4J can you in all honesty if found in the same circumstance as AFAM, ban someone for a whole week for such a misdemeanour ? I await your response!
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I recommend an extended ban for the op for flouting nairaland rule 8 with this thread. Please effect asap. Thanks

Ewu Ofia!
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

But your President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker, Governors are being taken to the gutters everyday with worse censored words, yet no ban?? Okay why ban him for a whole week for using routine word though as you claim is "offensive"? Is Seun, though the owner of the site more important than other personalities that are being abused everyday under your watchful eyes? OAM4J can you in all honesty if found in the same circumstance as AFAM, ban someone for a whole week for such a misdemeanour ? I await your response!

Thank you!
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 12:06am On Dec 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Come and effect it, anu mpam!
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by donphilopus: 12:08am On Dec 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Go and sleep! *pervert*
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2013

@OP

Now you know.

When are you moving the thread to where it belongs?

Just do your job jare, you're not doing anybody a favor. Certainly not me

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by OAM4J: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

That is not the right question. The right questions are: 'Did he break the rule?' The answer to that is yes. 'Was the punishment too long?' No. Wether I will ban him for that long or not is immaterial, even if Seun was to handle it, he might decide to ignore and forgive him and not ban him, that doesnt mean Afam was wrong. He did what he had to do. Simple.

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by yemi2plus(m): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2013
OAM4J:

That is not the right question. The right questions are: 'Did he brake the rule?' The answer to that is yes. 'Was the punishment too long?' No. Wether I will ban him for that long or not is immaterial, even if Seun was to handle it, he might decide to ignore and forgive him and not ban him, that doesnt mean Afam was wrong. He did what he had to do. Simple.
You mean Break?
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by OAM4J: 1:39am On Dec 29, 2013
yemi2plus:
You mean Break?

Yes thanks.

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Sloan: 1:50am On Dec 29, 2013
eggheaders:

Did you care for a meet up anywhere in abuja or Lagos. Am gonna beat you so hard and still make the law enforcement guys have you for keep for some days. Do we have a deal??

Egghead, abeg leave this kind of people, if not you will commit a crime even against yourself, not to talk of the law. What do you expect of a baby before? Just ignore him and let him suckle his feeding bottle! grin grin
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Brimmie(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2013
OAM4J:

That is not the right question. The right questions are: 'Did he break the rule?' The answer to that is yes. 'Was the punishment too long?' No. Wether I will ban him for that long or not is immaterial, even if Seun was to handle it, he might decide to ignore and forgive him and not ban him, that doesnt mean Afam was wrong. He did what he had to do. Simple.

Was it not the same Afam that changed äss to azz in a thread to bypass the word-censor? undecided

Afam4eva:
I won't engage you in tomfoolery cos it seems that's the forte of you political jobbers. Get your head out of your azz and pay rapt attention cos i won't repeat myself again. There's a difference between commending someone's resolve in a particular sector and someone having a huge political following. Fashola has done well in Lagos state but he doesn't necessarily have a huge followership in Lagos. Atleast not up to Tinubu's level. I wonder how you people reason. Is your brain in reverse mode?
https://www.nairaland.com/1567980/politcal-transformation-afam4eva-yesterday-today/1#20443025

Truth is this; Afam expects all his Kinsmen on NL to be a bigot like him.
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by yemi2plus(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Brimmie:

Was it not the same Afam that changed äss to azz in a thread to bypass the word-censor? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1567980/politcal-transformation-afam4eva-yesterday-today/1#20443025

Truth is this; Afam expects all his Kinsmen on NL to be a bigot like him.
You see my friend, here in nairaland, ALL the mods are dictators. They make the law and still break it. The other day, Dictator Seun revealed the personal names of a nairalander. He later edited it after some of us complained but he refused to apologise.
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by texaco1: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Judging from comments both from mods and ordinary members of this forum it is glaringly clear that there is no difference between the character of mods and members. Seun really has a lot of job to do and cleaning up too.I just pray he has the guts to do it. Nairaland should be bigger than a mod or a single individual.
Seun the ball is your court. Have a nice day gentlemen
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by yemi2plus(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2013
texaco1: Seun really has a lot of job to do and cleaning up too.I just pray he has the guts to do it.
Who will clean up Seun?
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by texaco1: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2013
yemi2plus:
Who will clean up Seun?
what I meant was that he needs to clean up nairaland. He is trying his best though,but I think there is still room for improvement
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by vislabraye(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2013
eggheaders: That thing called afam is a well known IBO bigot. Or how do somebody enter a thread where Ibos and yorubas are having an e- war, ban and hid the Yoruba poster's post and the igboids are left alone to have a field day. For someone that declare is support for gej and PDP I think its hightime this guy follow his fellow failures like ikenna and sexkid into the pit.

Everyone is blaming Afam. Both the Igbo and Yoruba. So what should he do ?

Complete List Of Nairaland Super Moderators. / 50 touching Words Of Advice From a wise Old Man. / Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent