Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria (6494 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Questions For Supporters Of Gay Rights / APC Stalwart Kills Cow For Supporters In Makurdi Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by docsholz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Giant by mouth, only the political class gain anything from Nigeria
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Adindupeter: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
St_Black:

So why not ask your Ibo bro to tell us why he's trembling because of separation?
. Egift is never an igbo person. An average igbo person longs for seperation
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by juman(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^^^
He's from north.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
I support one Nigeria. We need to revise our governance to that of a true federal republic and give the states financial autonomy and jurisdiction in making LGA's. I made the mistake before of saying parliamentary system is what we should revert to: I am sorry for that; it was misunderstanding.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by juman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
One nigeria is discouraging.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
juman: One nigeria is senseless.
Why not pack you bag and leave? You can't afford transport fare? You are cowardly hanging around hoping we clean things up so that you can start running your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
juman: ^^^^
He's from north.

Why do you think I am a northerner? Is it because I believe in my country, not playing second fiddle to an Ijaw man and avoid all the childish ethic chest beating?

Guy, don't be an okpoh. I don't believe that only "onye ji igu ka ewu na eso". I believe that Ndigbo are better off finding our place in Nigeria, than me sharing a country with clannish bigots like what I have seen on NL. A Biafra today means the Ijaws being the Boss (they run the presidency, own the oil and the sea).

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
If you don't like Nigeria, pick you luggage and leave. Nigeria is not available for division.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Godwinsilas(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
St_Black:

Do you understand yourself at all? PLS enlighten me on how your country is the giant of Africa.

What sensible or worthy achievements has it made?
Are you in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Gamji007: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op,I believe you will make a better president than the one we presently have.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift: If you don't like Nigeria, pick you luggage and leave. Nigeria is not available for division.
Ewu Hausa whether you like it or not, Nigeria will divide and if you hausas insist on one Nigeria then a SS or SE will continue ruling otherwise oil will cease to flow until we regain power again, so its better for us to separate now that you ppl can survive with the money u ve looted.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift:

Why do you think I am a northerner? Is it because I believe in my country, not playing second fiddle to an Ijaw man and avoid all the childish ethic chest beating?

Guy, don't be an okpoh. I don't believe that only "onye ji igu ka ewu na eso". I believe that Ndigbo are better off finding our place in Nigeria, than me sharing a country with clannish bigots like what I have seen on NL. A Biafra today means the Ijaws being the Boss (they run the presidency, own the oil and the sea).

^^^You sound like a grade-1 efulefu......that's if you really are Igbo! Your type most likely was born, brought up or lived most of your life in Lagos or Abuja, and never had the chance to truly appreciate the problems we face in this country!; most likely you or your parents are among the thieving elite that can't see the bigger picture facing us as a people owing to having your snouts in deep the trough, pigging out on stolen and ill-gotten wealth!

In my previous post on this thread, i mentioned specific issues affecting Ndigbo; issues that show the raw deal we've received thus far in your 'united, free and fair nation', yet you ignored responding to those issues raised, but continued sounding like a broken record, effectively telling anyone that doesn't like the status-quo to go take a hike!

What moves have you made to ensure Ndigbo get a better deal in this country? It's moro/ns like you that have been part of our problem since the end of the civil war; accepting any and every treatment meted out to us by those that don't wish us well.....and ever willing to settle for crumbs thrown at you from the high table where the 'owners of Nigeria' dine like royalty!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
CHESSBOARD:
Ewu Hausa whether you like it or not, Nigeria will divide and if you hausas insist on one Nigeria then a SS or SE will continue ruling otherwise oil will cease to flow until we regain power again, so its better for us to separate now that you ppl can survive with the money u ve looted.

Insults are expected of kids - so you are forgiven. Nigeria will not divide. We are kicking incompetence at all levels out. And nothing will happen if Jonathan is sent back to the jungle OBJ picked him.

If we here fim, na shooting practice things with dirty slap across your face. If you want to remain in Nigeria, obey the law. Else jump into the atlantic ocean and start swimming offshore.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Why is it very hard for you people to understand that Nigeria's problem are as a result of the flawed constitution that merely patches different Nationalities together with free oil money.

Nigeria will not exist come 2015 as long as you guys still think we don't require renegotiating our unity and sovereignty something that the APC is not interested in since they like how Nigeria is but are only angry that they are not in charge of sharing the free oil money.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You sound like a grade-1 efulefu......that's if you really are Igbo! Your type most likely was born, brought up or lived most of your life in Lagos or Abuja, and never had the chance to truly appreciate the problems we face in this country!; most likely you or your parents are among the thieving elite that can't see the bigger picture facing us as a people owing to having your snouts in deep the trough, pigging out on stolen and ill-gotten wealth!

In my previous post on this thread, i mentioned specific issues affecting Ndigbo; issues that show the raw deal we've received thus far in your 'united, free and fair nation', yet you ignored responding to those issues raised, but continued sounding like a broken record, effectively telling anyone that doesn't like the status-quo to go take a hike!

What moves have you made to ensure Ndigbo get a better deal in this country? It's moro/ns like you that have been part of our problem since the end of the civil war; accepting any and every treatment meted out to us by those that don't wish us well.....and ever willing to settle for crumbs thrown at you from the high table where the 'owners of Nigeria' dine like royalty!

Bros, if you believe you are a Template of what an Igbo man should be, then you are having a nightmare. Until Ndigbo put their two feet down and participate in what is going on in Nigeria, there is no better treatment ahead. I you want to relocate to TelAviv, oya pick your bag and leave. If you want to be a Nigerian - then put your two feet down.

You are neither here nor there. APGA through Peter Obi have even come out to tell us the Presidential candidate slot have been sold to Jonathan. Tell me why SE governors can not unite and biuld the Second Niger Bridge in less than 2 years? My brother don't get me started.

Incase you have not noticed, any attept to drag innocent Nigerian citizens their death will attract a very dirty slap. One, indivisible Nigeria, all the way!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
IGBO-SON:

If this is the kind of mind set you are passing on to your children, then you people will forever be slave in Nigeria. If we were to take the advent of democracy from 1999 into context, what sacrifices has your people made to preserve Nigeria that makes you think you deserve to have everything on the platter of gold as a people?

Nationhood involves giving and taking, compromises, etc. Your type thinks other regions, tribes, and people should sit back, fold their hands akimbo whilst your people have unflinching access to Nigeria and do as it pleases you. It does not work that way, hence you and your people have to compromise and shift grounds in other to get something from Nigeria!

As a people, you cannot expect to get back from Nigeria what you did not contribute to her.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

As a people, you cannot expect to get back from Nigeria what you did not contribute to her.

And what has your region sacrificed for the development of Nigeria?

You are advised not to mention cocoa
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic: Why is it very hard for you people to understand that Nigeria's problem are as a result of the flawed constitution that merely patches different Nationalities together with free oil money.

Nigeria will not exist come 2015 as long as you guys still think we don't require renegotiating our unity and sovereignty something that the APC is not interested in since they like how Nigeria is but are only angry that they are not in charge of sharing the free oil money.

Nigerian is not Dividing. If you are no longer interested, take a hike. Nigeria's problem is Leadership. That is why we are going to kick out the current occupant. Our multi-ethinic, religion and culture in Nigeria - makes us beautiful, sophiscated, complex and unique.

We do not want to be simple, insecure tribemen in the caves and villages. One Nigeria All The Way!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Young Money:

You don't want Nigeria to divide so you and tinubu and your northern masters to keep on stealing Niger Delta Oil money nigeria must divide whether you like it or not

Thank you. This is what they want. Let the muggu arrangement continue. These politicians like how things stand and are only claiming patriots because they are not in charge.

As far as I know the day APC gets to Aso Rock that day Nigeria as we know it will not exist again!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

And what has your region sacrificed for the development of Nigeria?

You are advised not to mention cocoa
Contrary to what you think, I am not Yoruba, I hail bodily from Edo State, Benin City! If you were taught any history in secondary school, if at all you went to high school, you would have learnt about tall figures from Mid Western region who gave a lot to make nigeria a nation.

As Bendel and now Edo State, we have played prominent roles in ensuring, especially at critical times that Nigeria peace and unity is guaranteed even sometimes at our own detriment.

In politics, we recognize the work together, share together rule. We never scream discrimination rather we strive hard, even as a small ethnic group to ensure we compete on equal pedestal without ethnic group.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift:

If you are no longer interested, take a hike.

That is what the whole of ND are planning to do. They are no longer interested in a country that is populated with ingrates who covet their resources but are not willing to see them in position.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Thank you. This is what they want. Let the muggu arrangement continue. These politicians like how things stand and are only claiming patriots because they are not in charge.

As far as I know the day APC gets to Aso Rock that day Nigeria as we know it will not exist again!
I have said repeatedly on here, though not what I want to see, however, if GEJ continues to act the ward He has in the last six months in the first quarter of 2014, He will be impeached and put under House arrest and nothing will happen to Nigeria.

Those who are currently urging him in the wrong direction will suddenly jump ship and begin to dance to the new song in town. Ask Ibori, I am sure He will enlighten you better.

I am sure the recent cries of your own Orji Kalu clearly confirms what We have always told you people on NL. SE stand to suffer the most in a disintegrated nigeria.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Contrary to what you think, I am not Yoruba, I hail bodily from Edo State, Benin City!

Shatap. You are an Osun tribal he-goat and muslim fanatic like all the APC etouts here.

Omo_Tier1:

As Bendel and now Edo State, we have played prominent roles in ensuring, especially at critical times that Nigeria peace and unity is guaranteed even sometimes at our own detriment.

another pointer that you are also a blatant liar and fraud.

The ND militancy started in Delta.
Go and be FAKE some where else.
Olofo!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

That is what the whole of ND are planning to do. They are no longer interested in a country that is populated with ingrates who covet their resources but are not willing to see them in position.
No Niger Deta is nothing puff! All the militants have learnt their bitter lessons. From to Bayelsa, they now know that active participation in local politics is the way to go.

Go to Edo state, most of the militants are now making every effort to go to school as they also want to get elected and enjoy the looting spree as practice by your GEJ.

If you think ND is looking to disintegrate Nigeria as your SE people, you better know now that you are on your own!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Shatap. You are an Osun tribal he-goat and muslim fanatic like all the APC etouts here.

another pointer that you are also a blatant liar and fraud.

The ND militancy started in Delta.
Go and be FAKE some where else.
Olofo!
See why Agbameta call you people flat head FYI, and for the records, Militancy did not Start in Delta State. Right from the days of Bendel State, in a village called OFUNAMA, where the remnants of Ijaws settled after the war, had always been involved in militancy. Same goes for those in Orhiowhon close to Oredo in Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Go to Edo state, most of the militants are now making every effort to go to school as they also want to get elected and enjoy the looting spree as practice by your GEJ.

Another useless assumption from Osun.
There has only been criminality in Edo and no militancy agitating for Resource control!

Omo_Tier1:

No Niger Deta is nothing puff! All the militants have learnt their bitter lessons. From to Bayelsa, they now know that active participation in local politics is the way to go.
!

Do not mistake their silence as a form of docility. These guys held this country to the balls. If they wanted to start another insurrection they can easily do it. And it is obvious you have never been to any state in the Niger-Delta talkless of when the militants were active. If you had been there you will know and understand that they have full support of their people -women, children and old.

Omo_Tier1:

If you think ND is looking to disintegrate Nigeria as your SE people, you better know now that you are on your own!

Obviously these are the only reason you are interested in one Nigeria:
The fear of Igbos and the want of free oil.

Shameless goat

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nigeria is a disgrace to the entire African continent. A blemish waiting to be popped. Calling itself Giant of Africa and carrying itself as the big man of Africa when in fact it's just big for nothing. As I watch, the damn country is exploding and all this one nigerian dogs wants everyone to go down in rumbles with it. Devils that's what you all are. That una evil wish no go happen. Nkita ara. Better start getting ready for the division of Nigeria cause that is already dated, signed and stamped by God.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Niger Delta is doing nothing. You don't even have the means to move your family members out of Nigeria, you are here beating your rusty chest. You are free to leave anytime, but don't even try taking a square inch from Nigeria. Never mind, we will give you a full body search at the border.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Contrary to what you think, I am not Yoruba, I hail bodily from Edo State, Benin City!

Have shame in your body for one. Omo_Yoruba1.

Stop claiming what you are not.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
See why Agbameta call you people flat head FYI, and for the records, Militancy did not Start in Delta State. Right from the days of Bendel State, in a village called OFUNAMA, where the remnants of Ijaws settled after the war, had always been involved in militancy. Same goes for those in Orhiowhon close to Oredo in Benin.

Olofo I am not Igbo how many times will I state it here. By the way you think nah only igbo hate una yoruba.

The Ijaws that you claim that are in Edo started the militancy ? Guy go get yourself a map before you disgrace yourself here?
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
One_Naira:

Have shame in your body for one. Omo_Yoruba1.

Stop claiming what you are not.

No mind the ediot! That's how dem won claim Warri grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift:

Niger Delta is doing nothing. You don't even have the means to move your family members out of Nigeria, you are here beating your rusty chest. You are free to leave anytime, but don't even try taking a square inch from Nigeria. Never mind, we will give you a full body search at the border.

See advocate for one Nigeria....

Obviously OPC has gotten an e-unit.

Magga u r free to come and pick me up in Warri any day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo / DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! / Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.