Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria (6483 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Questions For Supporters Of Gay Rights / APC Stalwart Kills Cow For Supporters In Makurdi Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

You are becoming more Desperate. Your font-size have increased. Hope you have not been mad before?

if i need to scream it for it to pass through your thick skull and get assimilated into that your pea-sized brain, then [size=18pt]SHOUT I WILL![/size]
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

I stand by what I stated. Nigeria will not be divided. Any act that tries to shop-off any piece of land as shown below, will be severely dealt with.

Then expect someone like me on your "support of one Nigeria" topic and stop whining about it.

My father and ancestor's land, my right to argue for it. You can have your own in "one Nigeria", mines is going to leave "one Nigeria". End of story

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You can manipulate posts as you like. If you did not know, I do not vote based on region and ethnicity, I vote based on my conscience and who I think has the intellectual sagacity to make nigeria great. Hence the reason when I came to a Nigeria to vote in 2011, I did not vote GEJ even though I have very close association and family links to GEJ beyond just being from South South than most of you in here.

We Binis did the same during Ambrose Ali elections. we did not vote based on ethnicity, we voted Him then Because He showed that He had what it takes to make Then Bendel great.

So get this in your head... Come 2015, if GEJ survives till then and dares to contest, I will not vote for him. I will rather abstain than vote for an incompetent person to ruin nigeria has He has in the last four years.[color=#770077][/color]

STFU! YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2013
One_Naira:

Then expect someone like me on your "support of one Nigeria" topic and stop whining about it.

My father and ancestor's land, my right to argue for it. You can have your own in "one Nigeria", mines is going to leave "one Nigeria". End of story

There is a reason they called themselves "Occupiers"
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2013
Useless ediots.
One Nigeria for your pocket
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2013
One_Naira:

Stop the chest beating - Oya declare independence and see with your eyes what will happen.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2013
Amalgamation Of Nigeria Ordained By God - President Goodluck Jonathan
https://www.nairaland.com/1573085/amalgamation-nigeria-ordained-god-president

grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

Stop the chest beating - Oya declare independence and see with you eyes what will happen.

nah OPC you wan send with OBJ leading the formation?

Your army cannot fight a ragtag brainwashed illiterate islamic militia in open desert warfare whose main recruitment pool is from the mai -ruwas and almajiri stock and you think you can stand any group of militants in the creeks?

You need to review what made Yaradua grant amnesty in the first place.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2013
egift: Amalgamation Of Nigeria Ordained By God - President Goodluck Jonathan
https://www.nairaland.com/1573085/amalgamation-nigeria-ordained-god-president

grin grin grin grin

He is President of Nigeria. If you like you can elect him after 2015 when the SouthSouth splits from this country.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

STFU! YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT!
Haha... I dey pain you cause I vehemently refused your creepy invite tongue I do not associate with cultist and I do not need your Facebook link as you are worthless and an irredeemable wooser!

Nigeria will remain one indivisible entity and your ibo generation will pass always and the next after that will truly live to be a Nigerian cool
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

Stop the chest beating - Oya declare independence and see with your eyes what will happen.

Why would I declare Independence when the damn country is already splitting as we speak. Everywhere tension, every region pissed off at it eachother. For what reason should I interfere where mother nature is already working it out. it is just a matter of time before boom, Nigeria go bye bye. That's why you gotta love God. He takes his precious time but he always defeat every evil things.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Haha... I dey pain you cause I vehemently refused your creepy invite tongue I do not associate with cultist and I do not need your Facebook link as you are worthless and an irredeemable wooser!

See your life? You are such a natural born coward.

You can claim anywhere but your Cowardice gene no fit hide! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2013
@Bishop Magic:
When are you pulling out of this great union called Nigeria?
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

He is President of Nigeria. If you like you can elect him after 2015 when the SouthSouth splits from this country.

I think he expected the president of Nigeria to say the country is dividing. ediots. Ironically enough, aren't they the ones accusing GEJ of trying to split the country. LMFAO. The hypocrisy of these people. One side of their mouth says one thing, the other side says something else. ROFL

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

See your life? You are such a natural born coward.

You can claim anywhere but your Cowardice gene no fit hide! grin grin grin grin grin grin

As my amiable governor said, if e pain you say I be bini... Then 'go and die' And no two million will be given to you for any compensation cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2013
One_Naira:

Why would I declare Independence when the damn country is already splitting as we speak. Everywhere tension, every region pissed off at it eachother. For what reason should I interfere where mother nature is already working it out. it is just a matter of time before boom, Nigeria go bye bye. That's why you gotta love God. He takes his precious time but always defeat every evil thing.

Look at this coward. You are not going any way, you are just there hoping it will divide. Nigeria will not divide. Go and stammer on something else.

Up One Nigeria!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

Look at this coward. You are not going any way, you are just there hoping it will divide. Nigeria will not divide. Go and stammer on something else.

Up One Nigeria!

Keep living in your sugar and rainbow fantasy. Nigeria is dividing and there ain't sh1t you can do about. All you can do is whin.

I bet you by next week, you'll hear about another tension happening in that damn country. ROFL. Ntoooo.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2013
One_Naira:

Keep living in your sugar and rainbow fantasy. Nigeria is dividing and there ain't sh1t you can do about. All you can do is whin.

I bet you by next week, you'll hear about another tension happening in that damn country. ROFL. Ntoooo.

Prophet of Doom. It has now moved from few hours to next week. Soon you will have to wait for few months, years, decades, centuries - Nigeria will still remain One, expanding its territories and becoming stronger.

One Nigeria All The Way - Haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

Just as I said EARLIER

Bishop Magic:
[size=18pt]
Nigeria will only be missed by FIFA as things stand now.
[/size]
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Just as I said EARLIER

Say all you want. Nigeria is our country. We are not dividing it. If you still do not like it, jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming. Are you deaf?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

Say all you want. Nigeria is our country. We are not dividing it. If you still do not like it, jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming. Are you deaf?

Get ready for the Muslim Horde. They have already began their onslaught against their favored allies in the middle-belt.

As I said earlier also get ready to be ruled by Sharia law under an Emirate system
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:48am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

Prophet of Doom. It has now moved from few hours to next week. Soon you will have to wait for few months, years, decades, centuries - Nigeria will still remain One, expanding its territories and becoming stronger.

One Nigeria All The Way - Haters gonna hate.

Someone has a reading problem it looks. Ol'boy shebi you no know wetin "as we speak" means? It means there are tension in Nigeria now and by saying "next week you'll hear another one" means by next week, another tension would be reported to the already highly tensed situation happening in Nigeria now. LMFAO. Ntoooooo for your "one nigeria"

[img]http://i.qkme.me/3s6ldc.jpg[/img]

That's what your country is. Look at it, read it, meditate on it and finally breathe in and accept it.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Abeos(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2013
egift: If you support "One Indivisible Nigeria", I just want to use this opportunity to Congratulate and wish you all the best.

For anyone who is fed up living or being a Nigerian can quietly fulfill Nigeria's immigration requirements and jump into the Atlantic Ocean, Sahara Desert, Cameroon or Benin Republic.

Any act that tries to shop-off any piece of land as shown below, will be severely dealt with. And any leader that is not working hard enough to develop and empower Nigerians, will be relieved of his duty and even punished if found wanting - nothing personal.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

love ur optimism but doubt that Nigeria won't divide
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Abeos:
love ur optimism but doubt that Nigeria won't divide

Thanks but Nigeria will not Divide. In Nigeria, the problem is NOT size, religion, number ethic groups, mode of governance, language - Our Problem is Leadership. Having the right persons in position of leadership will bring about accelerated development.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 1:10am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

Thanks but Nigeria will not Divide. In Nigeria, the problem is NOT size, religion, number ethic groups, mode of governance, language - Our Problem is Leadership. Having the right persons in position of leadership will bring about accelerated development.

And this is when you reintroduce Buhari, Fashola or Tambuwala.

How can leadership exist without law and Justice, Equity and Fairness?
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

And this is when you reintroduce Buhari, Fashola or Tambuwala.

How can leadership exist without law and Justice, Equity and Fairness?

If you have problem with the Nigerians you mentioned, I will be glad if you can take it up with them. But if not shutdown that funnel of yours.

Don't forget we are not Dividing this Obodo Nigeria!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by juman(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2013
To hell with one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Godwinsilas(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2013
egift:

Keep throwing that ethic jabs, it portrays you as a bigot you are. With all the money wasted on sending you to school, you still cannot read and understand the Title of this thread.
I bow for them o they are just everywere making noise, people like go see Danger don't enter will foolishly enter.
Na God go save una from war ask your parent about Nigeria civil war.
Someone you called you Leader declear war and ran into exile leaving young ones and parent dieing from bullet and hunger what do you call that? Hatred but you guys are so blind to see it that way.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by akins56(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
i sincerely hopes that Nigeria divides, let see how thos chest beaters from the east will survive, we will see hw they would still scream when they are being deported from lagos, sincerely speaking the greatest beneficiary from the union of one Nigeria are the igbo's, travell to any nook and crany of this country u must certainly find igbo's there, it is certain that there land is not economically viable, go to ibadan, they plenty like werray,, same here in kaduna, and the most funny thing is that whenever they arrive to their destination after xmas, they do so in company of their malnorished kinsmen who also comes for economic refuge, though they are very adventrous and friendly but too hatefull and greedy for my liking!,,the most funny thing is that they think the niger deltans are going to stay in the same union with them when Nigeria divides!,,on O'ODUA NATION i stand!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Reptyle(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
I believe in one Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Godwinsilas(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
There are 3 things in life that
can destroy a person :
* Anger
* Hatred
* Pride
There are 3 things in life that U should
never miss :
* Faith
* Love
* Hope
There are 3 things in life that are most
valuable :
* Humility
* Sincerity
* Friendship
There are 3 things in life that makes a person :
* Respect
* Commitment
* Value
In Nigeria there are three major ethnic groups
*Yoruba
*Hausa
*Igbo
Since 1999 3 president has rule Nigeria
*Olusegun Obasanjo
*Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
*Goodluck Jonathan

One Nigeria Till End of Time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward / Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible / Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.