Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria (6583 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Questions For Supporters Of Gay Rights / APC Stalwart Kills Cow For Supporters In Makurdi Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Olofo I am not Igbo how many times will I state it here. By the way you think nah only igbo hate una yoruba.

The Ijaws that you claim that are in Edo started the militancy ? Guy go get yourself a map before you disgrace yourself here?
Quiet there.... Disgruntled ibo... You cannot change, you head is as flat as described by Agbameta!

And can implore you to stop calling guy... Such a stupid way to address someone you do not know and say about your rascally up bringing.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
One_Naira: Nigeria is a disgrace to the entire African continent. A blemish waiting to be popped. Calling itself Giant of Africa and carrying itself as the big man of Africa when in fact it's just big for nothing. As I watch, the damn country is exploding and all this one nigerian dogs wants everyone to go down in rumbles with it. Devils that's what you all are. That una evil wish no go happen. Nkita ara. Better start getting ready for the division of Nigeria cause that is already dated, signed and stamped by God.
What is this one saying? I blame etisalat that keep giving free MB to jolts in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Quiet there.... Disgruntled ibo... You cannot change, you head is as flat as described by Agbameta!

And can imploe you to stop calling guy... Such a stupid way to address someone you do not know and say about your rascally up bringing.

You have been caught! Olodo .

Trying to claim Edo. Tommorow it will be Delta then one day you will also claim that Yorubas own Rivers because one f00lish governor that bears "Rotimi" as evidence.

You are an etout!

Simple! grin
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

See advocate for one Nigeria....

Obviously OPC has gotten an e-unit.

Magga u r free to come and pick me up in Warri any day

You don't want Nigeria, yet you still remain in it - How do you describe your type of person. You are welcome to stay in Nigeria. Any attempt to divide this great nation - Nigeria, we will beat you black and blue - it is a promise. Try it and see with your two eyes. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
What is this one saying? I blame etisalat that keep giving free MB to jolts in Nigeria!

Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is a DISGRACE.

And for your information, I don't live in Nigeria but I sure as hell ashamed of the country.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
One Nigeria ko...

This thread should serve as evidence of how deceitful and lazy the Yorubas are.

You still want free oil abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
One_Naira:

And for your information, I don't live in Nigeria but I sure as hell ashamed of the country.
Yet you still bear a Nigerian. You are the disgrace. Like it or not, you can not divide Nigeria, immigrant.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
One_Naira:

They are against any negotiation to reform Nigeria. They like it as it is.

Now they have made alliance with their masters in the North to grab oil wells back into their pocket.

Their fears are primarily on the revocation and expiration of oil well liscences to them, the passage of the PIB bill and an upping of the oil derivative to the Oil producing states.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

No mind the ediot! That's how dem won claim Warri grin grin grin grin
As God has punished the devil.. So it is to you people. We Benedlites know ourselves, we do not talk the way you ibo talk. We do not beat our chest. If we want to do something, we do it! From all your post on NL, it is obvious you no be waffi... You be ibo true and true.

Like I have always told you people, ND will not join you in your second madness the day you decide to engage nigeria in war. The 3rd Mechanised brigade division, transport division at Siluko./Uselu and the Tactical airport in Benin airport will be fully engaged by my people to ensure you ibos are given a dirty besting for the umpteen time cool

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift: Yet you still bear a Nigerian. You are the disgrace. Like it or not, you can not divide Nigeria, immigrant.

My friend get used to having an Emir of Lagos and surrounding SW come 2015.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
One_Naira:

Yes, and I guess you must be in Malaysia or Thailand. Son we go hear your name for tv say them don lead you to the Galloway cool

Nigeria is more than you ibo people, if you cannot take the heat anymore, make una go join Cameroon nah!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic: One Nigeria ko...

This thread should serve as evidence of how deceitful and lazy the Yorubas are.

You still want free oil abi? tongue

Keep throwing that ethic jabs, it portrays you as a bigot you are. With all the money wasted on sending you to school, you still cannot read and understand the Title of this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

They are against any negotiation to reform Nigeria. They like it as it is.

Now they have made alliance with their masters in the North to grab oil wells back into their pocket.

Their fears are primarily on the revocation and expiration of oil well liscences to them, the passage of the PIB bill and an upping of the oil derivative to the Oil producing states.

I know. That's all they care about is that damn oil. Anytime there's a discussion about the division of Nigeria, all a person hears is "oil, oil, oil, oil" from these people. Person no go hear word. They enjoy the suffering because some black gold. I pray to God they find that sh1t in their land or they can even have the one discovered. I rather have the freedom of my people than that damn f2king oil or worrying about oil. We should all stick to a suffocating country because of a natural resources I see as a curse. Mschewww nkita aras

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Bishop Magic & One Naira:
If people hear you talking about OIL, one would think you own an Oil Block in Nigeria. Poverty is Intimidating you. grin

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
As God has punished the devil.. So it is to you people. We Benedlites know ourselves, we do not talk the way you ibo talk. We do not beat our chest. If we want to do something, we do it! From all your post on NL, it is obvious you no be waffi... You be ibo true and true.

Like I have always told you people, ND will not join you in your second madness the day you decide to engage nigeria in war. The 3rd Mechanised brigade division, transport division at Siluko./Uselu and the Tactical airport in Benin airport will be fully engaged by my people to ensure you ibos are given a dirty besting for the umpteen time cool

Which Bendel? Do you know how much the Deltans were relieved after their state creation?

The Ibos are more respected and represented in the same old Bendel you wish to claim here than any yoruba man.

Stop dragging ibos into it. Come 2015 you will see the outcome of your stup1dity. Abi you think we in Delta are not collectively insulted when you insult GEJ and degenerate a whole region as drunkards?

AS I said time is winding down to 2015.

And it will amaze you how the ND will easily seccede. Once this happens the Abokis will then see no reason to remain in the same country with you Ifa-Muslims and systamentic genocide will begin on you just for them to have access to the ocean.

Get ready for an Emir in all the cities in the SW just like Kwara grin
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Yes, and I guess you must be in Malaysia or Thailand. Son we go hear your name for tv say them don lead you to the Galloway cool

Nigeria is more than you ibo people, if you cannot take the heat anymore, make una go join Cameroon nah!

Just like will hear about you going to prison for molesting a five year old pikin and 419ing an 80 year old woman like the rest of your yoruba brothers in UK are doing.

And monkey if you have no clue which country I stay in, keep that your chipping ugly mouth shut.

BTW: Is any Igbo telling una to come with us? No? Una are the ones trying to force One Nigeria down everyone throat. You can have your Nigeria, the rest of us want out. Like one 1diot once told me....If I'm tried of Nigeria I can forget it and like I told the monkey Asaba na my father's land and it was my father's father's land and it'll be my children's land. Nigeria, on the other hand, won't. chikena
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Which Bendel? Do you know how much the Deltans were relieved after their state creation?

The Ibos are more respected and represented in the same old Bendel you wish to claim here than any yoruba man.

Stop dragging ibos into it. Come 2015 you will see the outcome of your stup1dity. Abi you think we in Delta are not collectively insulted when you insult GEJ and degenerate a whole region as drunkards?

And it will amaze you how the ND will easily seccede. Once this happens the Abokis will then see no reason to remain in the same country with you Ifa-Muslims and systamentic genocide will begin on you just for them to have access to the ocean.

Bia Bishop Magic, I will electronically slap you if you do not stop that. It is spelt IGBO - If you can not write that then stop draging Ndigbo into your rusty chest beating.

One Nigeria All The Way!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

I know many of your mothers, fathers and grandparents that were drug mules ferrying herion to Thailand and returning with lace.

Or are you aware that up to the late 70's , Nigerians can hop on a plane to England and be granted 2 weeks stay by an immigration offficer? Who spoilt that for everyone if not for your tokunbo mothers who drained the NHS resources and still got a council flat and weekly dole?

Your nonsense is that you don't know how useless yorubas are.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Will you keep quiet and stop spewing lies? Ibo respected under which Bendel? If at all, the three ethnic group majorly respected under the old Bendels were us, the Binis, Urhobos, and Itsekiri. The ibos were always seen as the traitors and tenants they are known to be.

Of course they were relieved, but who is having the last laugh? Them or US in Edo State who are now light years from them when it comes to development?

Which ND is seceeding!is Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa ? Which of these states have once in their existence in Nigeria has agitated for succession except you ibos?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift: Yet you still bear a Nigerian. You are the disgrace. Like it or not, you can not divide Nigeria, immigrant.

Like it or not, your disgrace of a country is dividing as we speak. It's just a matter of time before it explodes completely.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Bishop Magic and One Naira: Are you certain you read the thread = Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria - So what are you having sleepless night for?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Will you keep quiet and stop spewing lies? Ibo respected under which Bendel? If at all, the three ethnic group majorly respected under the old Bendels were us, the Binis, Urhobos, and Itsekiri. The ibos were always seen as the traitors and tenants they are known to be.

Of course they were relieved, but who is having the last laugh? Them or US in Edo State who are now light years from them when it comes to development?

Which ND is seceeding!is Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa ? Which of these states have once in their existence in Nigeria has agitated for succession except you ibos?

this osun etout still believes he can pass for Edo I will send you a PM and my face book link.

Lets see who is who.

I will be responding to any message from my facebook to proove myself.

Mr. Osun omo-fake I dare you to accept my challenge

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

I know many of your mothers, fathers and grandparents that were drug mules ferrying herion to Thailand and returning with lace.

Or are you aware that up to the late 70's , Nigerians can hop on a plane to England and be granted 2 weeks stay by an immigration offficer? Who spoilt that for everyone if not for your tokunbo mothers who drained the NHS resources and still got a council flat and weekly dole?

Your nonsense is that you don't know how useless yorubas are.
Like you ibos have made Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos a no go places for Nigerians? If anything, it is the drugs dealing by you ibos that drastically changed the way many countries threaten Nigerians at their airports.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Once again YOU ARE FROM SW. Stop trying to pretend to be from SS. It looks PATHETIC. Be proud of what you are for once in your miserable life

{Omo_Tier1:

Only south south would think like this remind me not to vote for any of them ever again.}

^^^^^^The above is your own words.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift: @Bishop Magic and One Naira: Are you certain you read the thread = Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria - So what are you having sleepless night for?

[size=18pt]IF YOU SUPPORT NIGERIA TO REMAIN WITHOUT ADDRESSING THE ISSUES AND PROBLEMS THEN YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.

Nigeria will only be missed by FIFA as things stand now.

If you cannot see my point then you are happy to continue sitting on a keg of gunpowder [/size]
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

this osun etout still believes he can pass for Edo I will send you a PM and my face book link.

Lets see who is who.

Keep your yeye facebook link to yourself and stop disgracing your village like an Onukwu. Nigeria will remain one.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Lets see who is who.

I know you are a social slack, therefore I do not need your useless Facebook link. God forbid I will have someone like you on my professional page link undecided. As for PM, don't you dare to PM me, I do not associate with cultist and be rest assured I will decline your PM immediately. cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bishop Magic:

[size=18pt]IF YOU SUPPORT NIGERIA TO REMAIN WITHOUT ADDRESSING THE ISSUES AND PROBLEMS THEN YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.

Nigeria will only be missed by FIFA as things stand now.

If you cannot see my point then you are happy to continue sitting on a keg of gunpowder [/size]

You are becoming more Desperate. Your font-size have increased. Hope you have not been mad before?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift: @Bishop Magic and One Naira: Are you certain you read the thread = Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria - So what are you having sleepless night for?

Next time don't write this "Any act that tries to shop-off any piece of land as shown below, will be severely dealt with."

You can stick to your land and the rest of us can take our land and do as we please with it.

One Nigeria my foot yet the same Nigerians keep attacking and killing eachother like flies in that country and yet some people wan shout "one Nigeria". Devils with evil wishes that's what you all are. Ogbanje
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
One_Naira:

Next time don't write this "Any act that tries to shop-off any piece of land as shown below, will be severely dealt with."

You can stick to your land and the rest of us can take our land and do as we please with it.

One Nigeria my foot yet the same Nigerians keep attacking and killing eachother like flies in that country and yet some people wan shout "one Nigeria". Devils with evil wishes that's what you all are. Ogbanje

I stand by what I stated. Nigeria will not be divided. Any act that tries to shop-off any piece of land as shown below, will be severely dealt with.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
One_Naira:

Once again YOU ARE FROM SW. Stop trying to pretend to be from SS. It looks PATHETIC. Be proud of what you are for once in your miserable life

{Omo_Tier1:

Only south south would think like this remind me not to vote for any of them ever again.}

^^^^^^The above is your own words.
You can manipulate posts as you like. If you did not know, I do not vote based on region and ethnicity, I vote based on my conscience and who I think has the intellectual sagacity to make nigeria great. Hence the reason when I came to a Nigeria to vote in 2011, I did not vote GEJ even though I have very close association and family links to GEJ beyond just being from South South than most of you in here.

We Binis did the same during Ambrose Ali elections. we did not vote based on ethnicity, we voted Him then Because He showed that He had what it takes to make Then Bendel great.

So get this in your head... Come 2015, if GEJ survives till then and dares to contest, I will not vote for him. I will rather abstain than vote for an incompetent person to ruin nigeria has He has in the last four years.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BishopMagic: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift:

Keep your yeye facebook link to yourself and stop disgracing your village like an Onukwu. Nigeria will remain one.

i knew you will chicken out ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought / PHOTOS: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing The Beheading Of A Nigerian Soldier / Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.