Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria (6486 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Questions For Supporters Of Gay Rights / APC Stalwart Kills Cow For Supporters In Makurdi Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Where are those shouting "Nigeria has Expired"? Let those that have not heard know that Niger Nigeria is not up for division hear it loud and clear.

This is a new year, find something useful to engage in.

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by simpleseyi: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
No matter how long the night is, there will definitely be daybreak. Darkness cannot defeat light. This fraud called Nigeria will end soon.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2014
simpleseyi: No matter how long the night is, there will definitely be daybreak. Darkness cannot defeat light. This fraud called Nigeria will end soon.

It is better you find something useful to do with your life. Nigeria is not available for division. We will make this Nation great again!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
I have been hearing some folks wanting the division, Nigeria will overcome its challenges, remain one and come off stronger. God bless obodo Nigeria!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Reptyle: I believe in one Nigeria!!!

Me too. And it will not divide. Those that want Nigeria to divide are just cowards.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Fri, 22 Aug 2014
CHAIRMAN of the just concluded national conference, Justice Idris Kutigi (retd), has said the final submission of the conference report to President Goodluck Jonathan has laid to rest, the apprehension that the conference will lead to disintegration of Nigeria. He said those who thought that Nigeria would break up would be disappointed that the national conference had united Nigerians more than ever before.

Read more here....

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/14027-we-ve-disappointed-those-who-want-nigeria-to-break-kutigi
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by GeneralBadman: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
egift:

Why do you think I am a northerner? Is it because I believe in my country, not playing second fiddle to an Ijaw man and avoid all the childish ethic chest beating?

Guy, don't be an okpoh. I don't believe that only "onye ji igu ka ewu na eso". I believe that Ndigbo are better off finding our place in Nigeria, than me sharing a country with clannish bigots like what I have seen on NL. A Biafra today means the Ijaws being the Boss (they run the presidency, own the oil and the sea).

YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH AT LAST

SO, THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOUR HEADACHE?

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT OOOOOOO

THIS USELESS, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING, GOD-FORSAKEN FORCED MARRIAGE, CALLED NIGERIA SHALL DISSOLVE SOON.

THAT IS THE ONLY SOLUTION, IF A MARRIAGE REFUSED TO WORK AFTER 101YEARS, YOU DISSOLVE SUCH MARRIAGE.

ANAMBRA ADINGO MMA cheesy cheesy cool cool shocked

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
GeneralBadman: YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH AT LAST

SO, THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOUR HEADACHE?

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT OOOOOOO

THIS USELESS, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING, GOD-FORSAKEN FORCED MARRIAGE, CALLED NIGERIA SHALL DISSOLVE SOON.

THAT IS THE ONLY SOLUTION, IF A MARRIAGE REFUSED TO WORK AFTER 101YEARS, YOU DISSOLVE SUCH MARRIAGE.

ANAMBRA ADINGO MMA cheesy cheesy cool cool shocked

Every Politics is local. I prefer Aligbo playing in a bigger league that sinking in a mud game.

Instead of supporting the disintegration of Nigeria, I support we build a stronger Nigeria, conquer/expand/merger the rest of West Africa as the Federating Unit of Nigerian Republic.

If you are waiting for Nigeria to divide, I want you to know that your Grand-children will be older than Methuselah - it will still not happen!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by size38: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Biafra bye bye! Biafra bye bye!! Biafra bye bye!! Welcome to ONE NIGERIA
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
size38: Biafra bye bye! Biafra bye bye!! Biafra bye bye!! Welcome to ONE NIGERIA

One Nigeria all the way!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2014
All those who are supporting injustice, anarchy in Nigeria, bad leadership and hoping it will divide - you will be forever disappointed.

Nigeria will move from Strength to Strength. And we will overcome all the bad leadership that is plaguing us.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by nduchucks: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nigeria will defeat all its enemies and still remain One.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Weda Nigeria divide or not,i dont giv a dam.but if we are to hav a vote,i will vote for division....but anyhow sha,mak i just dey luk.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
egift:

Young man, the Oil belongs to Nigeria. Not Niger Delta (we do not have such a country). Nigeria is not available for division. If you are tired of living in Nigeria, fulfill our immigration laws and pack your bags to TelAviv, Saudi Arabia or the Bamuda Triangle. Even the land your family house is located, should not be tampered with.

Did you hear me?

U must join your cocoa producing Oduduwa republic very soon. #teambiafra
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
ofiafuluego:
U must join your cocoa producing Oduduwa republic very soon. #teambiafra

While I support various regions collaborating to execute common projects that affect States in their Regions, but it is important to make it clear - Nigeria will NOT Divide. If you tired of being a Nigerian, fulfill our immigration requirement and leave Or better still jump into the Atlantic and Start swimming grin

Am Igbo and Proud. One Nigeria all the way!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
GenBuhari:
one Nigeria can work, it just has not had a decent government for long enough to work.

If Buhari is elected in 2015 you will see how quickly Nigeria can become great again.

However there is a small chance the country may not make even to 2015 especially if there is a crash in crude oil prices

As a mixture of oil and water will always be an effort in futility, so is the mixture of the Jihradists up North and Progressive minds down south.
That mixture has produced nothing but Rivers of blood.

Blood flowed in Biafra!
It did in the creeks of the owners of the the crude oil.

It is flowing now in the North East.

It is a circle,
Circle of blood!
We either do the needful now or swim in an ocean of flood.

If the fate of about 160M people is rested in the shoulders of a criminal and tyrannical retired soldier, then all hope is already lost.

Just in case you don't understand. All coup plotters (whether involved in the plotting or invited to take over after the coup) are all criminals fit for the firing squad.

You can quote me Sir.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2015
@egift I hundred support one Nigeria. On the grounds that we practice true federalism and public office is made a non lucrative venture, tribalism, nepotisim are all seriously put in check. Aside that we are simply procrastinating the evil day.

The level of division I have observed so far is getting worse by the day and its been transferred to the new generation with higher intensity.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BlackTechnology: 7:23am On May 13, 2015
egift:
If you support "One Indivisible Nigeria", I just want to use this opportunity to Congratulate and wish you all the best.

For anyone who is fed up living or being a Nigerian can quietly fulfill Nigeria's immigration requirements and travel, OR jump into the Atlantic Ocean, Sahara Desert, Cameroon, Benin Republic.

Any act that tries to shop-off any piece of land as shown below, will be severely dealt with. And any leader that is not working hard enough to develop and empower Nigerians, will be relieved of his duty and even punished if found wanting - nothing personal.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I thought you guys hate SS/SE

Why do you then seek to live together with them

Guy

You are confuse oooo grin
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BlackTechnology: 7:26am On May 13, 2015
egift:

Young man, the Oil belongs to Nigeria. Not Niger Delta (we do not have such a country). Nigeria is not available for division. If you are tired of living in Nigeria, fulfill our immigration laws and pack your bags to TelAviv, Saudi Arabia or the Bamuda Triangle. Even the land your family house is located, should not be tampered with.

Did you hear me?

This is a major attribute of a thief

A thief lust after things that do not belong to him grin
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by SOUNDKING: 8:08am On May 13, 2015
iconaus:
nothing like one nigeria- is fake. a country whereby your tribes man is not a minister or in power , some tribes ( North/west ) resort to pull him down syndrome . fake country
op is still in deep sleep,one nigeria is as illegal as cannabis sativa.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by SOUNDKING: 8:13am On May 13, 2015
op pls wake up from your slumber nigeria no beta pass soviet union,when marriage no favour you there is a room for divorce.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2015
BlackTechnology:
I thought you guys hate SS/SE

Why do you then seek to live together with them

Guy

You are confuse oooo grin

If you no longer want Nigeria, you are free to leave. But you will not take any plot of land. If you do not have transport money, abeg jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming offshore. It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
@egift I hundred support one Nigeria. On the grounds that we practice true federalism and public office is made a non lucrative venture, tribalism, nepotisim are all seriously put in check. Aside that we are simply procrastinating the evil day.

The level of division I have observed so far is getting worse by the day and its been transferred to the new generation with higher intensity.

@Bold:
It is the preoccupation of folks who allow themselves to become an incubation container of Hate. Many people venting anger here and there are doing so for issues they have no experience and are not witnesses to. Creating additional hatred for matters that has no bearing on recent events.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by BlackTechnology: 8:55am On May 13, 2015
egift:

If you no longer want Nigeria, you are free to leave. But you will not take any plot of land. If you do not have transport money, abeg jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming offshore. It is that simple.

Eya

Sorry that UN recognizes my ancestral land and right to self determination

I hope Tinubu has appease his master ( Buhari ) grin
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by baralatie(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2015
egift:
If you support "One Indivisible Nigeria", I just want to use this opportunity to Congratulate and wish you all the best.

For anyone who is fed up living or being a Nigerian can quietly fulfill Nigeria's immigration requirements and travel, OR jump into the Atlantic Ocean, Sahara Desert, Cameroon, Benin Republic.

Any act that tries to shop-off any piece of land as shown below, will be severely dealt with. And any leader that is not working hard enough to develop and empower Nigerians, will be relieved of his duty and even punished if found wanting - nothing personal.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Eya

Sorry that UN recognizes my ancestral land and right to self determination

I hope Tinubu has appease his master ( Buhari ) grin

Guy stop wasting your time. Even your great grand children will all be citizens of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

There is no single Nigerian problem that will not be seen in Biafra.
- There will still be Igbo people who are Muslims.
- There will still be fight over zoning (who gets what and when).
- Do or die politics on grabbing positions.
- There will still be the poor and the elites.
- There will still be injustice, inequality and divisions.
- Elections will still be a serious business, buying of votes, collaboration between factions and power blocks to get and keep power.
- Embezzlement, hunger, austerity measures, the untouchables, etc.

So what exactly are you trying to solve? I rather have a powerful Aligbo in big league Than jump into your stormy tea cup that is filled with anger and hate.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2015
I will like to use this opportunity to Salute all Nigerians today. As we mark 55 years of Independence, may greater thing and better development start happening.

Thanks for being there for Nigeria. God bless you.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OreMI22: 4:57am On Oct 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigeria is a fraudulent enterprise.
It only exists because the more powerful ones have been cheating the owners of the resources and have managed to confuse the owners of the resources not to see the abnormal sharing of their resources as blatant cheating, but as the fraudulent word
"One Nigeria"
[/size]
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by theDEVILisHERE: 6:08am On Oct 01, 2015
No reasonable person supports a scam
Nigeria and lots of african countries are scams
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
While some jobless folks are wasting their time in protests, Nigeria is waxing stronger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding / CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari / Tinubu Slaps Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.