Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... (3947 Views)

See This Hillarous Photo (lol) / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2013
One word for these ignorant Humans...Are they biting each other or forcing theirselves to it?
Lol..

Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by kingpin0308(m): 4:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Ask them
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Licensed2Kill(m): 5:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Grosssss. . . .wheew!
It does luk lyk dey ar on a mission to destroy each other's lips.

1 Like

Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by IAMBREEZY: 5:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Gross undecided
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by suzzyy(f): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2013
Double gross
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 6:27am On Dec 29, 2013
kingpin0308: Ask them
I asked them but they gave me a vague reply..
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2013
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Triple gross..They need kissing lessons..
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by gluv01(f): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2013
It's called "wet kiss", meaning every single piece of the mouth and it's corners have to be wet cheesy
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Jerrick(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Stark illiterates!!!! This is called aggressive kissing! Very soon, they'll stop kissing and start fighting! angry
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Jerrick(m): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2013
gluv01: It's called "wet kiss", meaning every single piece of the mouth and it's corners have to be wet cheesy
Try this with me and get a straight red card! angry
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2013
gluv01: It's called "wet kiss", meaning every single piece of the mouth and it's corners have to be wet cheesy
I call it SALIVA kiss..Where the first person to rub the other person's face with just enough Saliva wins the KISSING COMPETITION..
Don't get it twisted..I'm as ignorant as them when it comes to kissing..
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Jerrick: Stark illiterates!!!! This is called aggressive kissing! Very soon, they'll stop kissing and start fighting! angry
Lma0!! That's more like it..
It shows clearly that its their first time of kissing..
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2013
I wonder who was snapping the pics...?
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Smily202(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm. .
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2013
talibanazuka: I wonder who was snapping the pics...?
Lolzzz...
Their teacher..
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by gluv01(f): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2013
Enigmatic icon: I call it SALIVA kiss..Where the first person to rub the other person's face with just enough Saliva wins the KISSING COMPETITION..
Don't get it twisted..I'm as ignorant as them when it comes to kissing..

Eeeewww...*cringes*
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Hehehe

Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Rityben: Hehehe
Add and compare this new mode of kissing to your collection..
Believe me you, it'll get popular before next year runs out..Lol
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2013
gluv01:

Eeeewww...*cringes*
*Draws her back* You must watch till duh end..
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Ghadafy(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2013
How do you know they are Nigerians? You are a Bonafide maniac.
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2013
Ghadafy: How do you know they are Nigerians? You are a Bonafide maniac.
I was told to ignore insults cos it would take me nowhere..
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by psky: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Enigmatic icon: I was told to ignore insults cos it would take me nowhere..

But how do you know they are Nigerian?

I did a reverse image search on them and got no results from a Nigerian site, the only I got was from a South African site.

Please let it not be that you are doing this out of malice towards Nigeria. Again I will ask you, how do you know they are Nigerian?
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by kingpin0308(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2013
0hk. T0 me, dey are c0mpelled
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2013
psky:

But how do you know they are Nigerian?

I did a reverse image search on them and got no results from a Nigeria site, the only I got was from a South African site.

Please let it not be that you are doing this out of malice towards Nigeria. Again I will ask you, how do you know they are Nigerian?
I wouldn't lie to myself..I said that out of carelessness but he's got no right to call me a maniac..I've changed it and learnt to be precise..
But he shouldn't go about calling people names.
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by gluv01(f): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2013
Enigmatic icon: *Draws her back* You must watch till duh end..

*Punches him and recoils*
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Ghadafy(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Enigmatic icon: I wouldn't lie to myself..I said that out of carelessness but he's got no right to call me a maniac..I've changed it and learnt to be precise..
But he shouldn't go about calling people names.

I called you an unprintable name because you wrote "ignorance Nigerians" and I will never apologize for that.
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2013
Ghadafy:

I called you an unprintable name because you wrote "ignorance Nigerians" and I will never apologize for that.
No one is above mistakes..I've admitted that already..
I'm not seeking for apology if you may know..
Just think things through before calling people names..I don't see why someone as grown as you are derives pleasure from that..
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Oh no!
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Enigmaticicon(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2013
gluv01:

*Punches him and recoils*
Lol..
Are ladies violent?
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Xsenga(f): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2013
shocked
Re: Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... by Cahmegga: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2013
THAT GIRL GO SABI BLOW!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Don't Have A Boyfriend / Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again / He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.