Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) (47049 Views)

US Drone Crashes In Iraq Desert, Locals Pose For Selfies (PHOTOS, / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) / Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sidajili: I think we should stick to the subject matter and discuss the use and regulation of theses 'toys' in a fresh post. Regulation is a huge discussion and we will get nowhere here.

The crux of the matter in this post is that the media misrepresented the 'toy' as a US drone from Texas and security agencies questioned mr Folayan as a suspected US spy. I am happy this misrepresentation has been corrected by both the press and security agencies. Case closed. We can 'die' this post for now and discuss regulation in another.

Are you the mod?

If not why are you moderating? If you are post a link to the new thread on discussing safe operations of a remote powered aircraft.
Re: Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) by namdo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sidajili: I think we should stick to the subject matter and discuss the use and regulation of theses 'toys' in a fresh post. Regulation is a huge discussion and we will get nowhere here.

The crux of the matter in this post is that the media misrepresented the 'toy' as a US drone from Texas and security agencies questioned mr Folayan as a suspected US spy. I am happy this misrepresentation has been corrected by both the press and security agencies. Case closed. We can 'die' this post for now and discuss regulation in another.
Well I believe you understand the implications of having just anyone use this type of 'toy' anywhere. Anyway as you said let's 'die' the matter afterall we have aviation authoriity and security agencies who should know what to do especially with current security challenges in Naija. Happy new year!
Re: Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) by litaninja(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
martinz1:

Why do you say that usa drone are all fixed wing airplanes,,, haven't u heard about US drones mosquitoes and Birds,,, these are drones designed in. The form and size of mosquitoes and birds,, they can travel to anywhere ,, the Drones mosquito can inject some chemical into the skin of enemies,,, and lot more,,,, google is ur friend

Read Brother. Read. US drones "designated for long range operations are fixed wing" Long range. U.S. to Nigeria, Long Range. Read oooooo
Re: Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 4:10am On Mar 02, 2015
mSYTERIOUS COPTER CRASHED IN IBADAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.