Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) (37563 Views)

Russia Warned Not To Deliver Missiles To Syria / Russia Has Delivered S-300 Missiles To Syria. Will Israel Strike Russia ? / Israel Caught Selling 69 Us Patriot Missiles To Red China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
DMainMan:

Nyc 1. Are u minding them. Such people if given power will b worst dan Boko Haram. Wicked people.

Have you heard or read in your entire life, an hausa man being killed in an Igbo man backyard or in southern Nigeria.

What sort of humans are you all. In each of your likes posts, I see terrorist 'induced' comments. Why haven't you consider the extremism practised by the Northern Muslims. I think I never condemned the Muslim Yorubas since the appear peaceful and tolerable.

Yes, give me power and I will outlaw terrorism in any shield. I will kill those that kill and make them understand that life is sacrosanct. This stupid mentality of fighting JIHAD will be expunged from their mindset.

Blood sucking animals that thrives on innocent blood to attain spiritual redemption.grin

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

try to make some sense by at least adding to the topic of discussion.

ode. who named you bishop?
His moniker said bishop-4-APC I wonder who gave him that mumu title grin

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
SeaGold:

Have you heard or read in your entire life, an hausa man being killed in an Igbo man backyard or in southern Nigeria.

What sort of humans are you all. In each of your likes posts, I see terrorist induced comments. Why haven't you consider the extremism practised by the Northern Muslims. I think I have not condemned the Muslim Yorubas since the appear peaceful and tolerable.

Yes, give me power and I will outlaw terrorism in any shield. I will kill those that kill and make them understand that life is sacrosanct. These stupidity mentality of fighting JIHAD will be expunged from their mindset.

Blood sucking animals that thrives on innocent blood to attain spiritual redemption.grin
Bro..save your strength and desist from lecturing these animals, if you lecture them frm jan to dec, they will never listen or agreed they are demons in human skin... What they deserve is massive destruction.

...Lest I forget, na me bishop put 1 like to ur post..Lol
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

another mumu to the ignored list.

While in junior sec school, my English writing was better than the gibberish you wrote above.

1. Go back to school
2. Get some Education
3. stop being a hypocrite
4. try to debate with me.

ciao angry

A Cambridge graduate wrote this to counter an argument. Impressive!

You think you are a Muslim, you should know better. Until you tie explosive and kill numerous infidels, you are far from 72 male virgins.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Æ
tintingz: His moniker said bishop-4-APC I wonder who gave him that mumu title grin
You no dey watch news abi u no get tv for house....anyways, incase u don't knw nami be d guy wey dey always stand at back of tinubu.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
SeaGold:

A Cambridge graduate wrote this to counter an argument. Impressive!

You think you are a Muslim, you should know better. Until you tie explosive and kill numerous infidels, you are far from 72 male virgins.
Kpakam!.......Nami like ur post. ****anoda version for derailers*
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Akalia(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
My concern is the innocent civilians that will suffer casualties because US has a history of escalating war offensives.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by flimzydb(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Niger,benue,nassarawa,kwara,jos,kogi nd southern part of kaduna are not NORTH, sm1 jst made dat mistake. Middle belt ni,ok? We ar on awa own,we ar not NORTH!!! angryNiger,benue,nassarawa,kwara,jos,kogi nd southern part of kaduna are not NORTH, sm1 jst made dat mistake. Middle belt ni,ok? We ar on awa own,we ar not NORTH!!!
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
chino11: US should send this "Hellfire" to northern Nigeria to wipe them all out including their leaders and their supporters from the other part of the country..
You forgot that your brothers and sisters are here. Rubbish.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
tintingz: His moniker said bishop-4-APC I wonder who gave him that mumu title grin

From their monikers, You can tell the level of stuppidity.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by NiccoC(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
@op, these are DRONES, not missiles. get your pictures correct next time
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by DMainMan: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
bishop4APC: this boko girl is everywhr to defend her blood sucking religion.

Woman wrapper. Y facing a girl. Which kind of Bishop is dis. No wonder in d news we here of u guys molesting innocent ladies everyday.

Leave her o. Come and face me if u can.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by chidexy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
@OP, the pictures you posted are not those of Hellfire missiles rather they are of drones. Hellfire missiles can be mounted on drones, Apache helicopters or on a Fighter jet.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by okusman(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
CLICK LIKE ,if u love me cheesy wink ...

I don't love you but my Gay Uncle said he loves you and wants to propose to u.... Hehehehehe
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
bishop4APC: Æ
You no dey watch news abi u no get tv for house....anyways, incase u don't knw nami be d guy wey dey always stand at back of tinubu.
Ofcos na bishop like you dey stand for tinubu's back like broom grin
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by abbeysteph: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abi ode ni eyi ni,wat terror awaits d americans.wen d war was hot nd deadly d american nva show any sign of resilint talks of wen dey jus supplyn d iraqi forces amunitn guy u be mumu
Somatohadidas: you stupid,c**t f@ggot....Do you know how many innoccent CHILDREN and WOMEN that had been killed since the purported or so-called WAR on TERROR......GOGGLE SEARCH IRAQ WAR DIARY and see for youself the greatest HELL that is awaiting the AMERICAN FORCES AND THEIR PRESIDENTS.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by baba11(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hellfire misile,what a name?Tgis should involved with psycological wars like the one i read recently where pig skin is used to make bullets!
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
DMainMan:

Woman wrapper. Y facing a girl. Which kind of Bishop is dis. No wonder in d news we here of u guys molesting innocent ladies everyday.

grin grin grin
what a bishop!

tintingz: Ofcos na bishop like you dey stand for tinubu's back like broom grin

lol..only a dumbottom takes pride in standing at someone else's back.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
chino11: US should send this "Hellfire" to northern Nigeria to wipe them all out including their leaders and their supporters from the other part of the country..
what if the missile mistakenly land 4, God don punish ƴƠƲ bε dat
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
what if the missile mistakenly land 4 U̶̲̥̅̊я backyard and ƴƠƲ are busy sleeping that time. That means ƴƠƲ are A̶̲̥̅ gonner, ƴƠƲ forget there are many innocent living there, may God 4give ƴƠƲ.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

grin grin grin
what a bishop!

grin grin grin
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
I love this baby! Nigeria needs to make good use of something like this for Boko Haram.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1488436_7335a785-5ccc-4fad-ab94-6d28d72e12d6_RTR3DF74_jpg74c69d5615aae7070d0ab90ee7658ed3[/img]
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by airroseice(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
DICKtator: Hope Satan flew within?

The name is apt though

Well befitting for those virgin-loving terrorists

Drop naplams on em

Straight to hellfire!!!

grin grin grin grin

HAHAHAHA! You should be banned for this comment! Moderators take note. grin grin
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by airroseice(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
steve_cantrell: Hellfire missile in action;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMs2FYdHSrg&sns=tw

Stop misleading people.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by gidiMonsta(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
SeaGold:

Ofcourse, we cannot rule out collateral damage.

The Nigeria troops killed over 2 millions Bafrias that includes children, women and unarmed men to maintain the unity of Nigeria which you and I is still enjoying.

BTW...has boko haram been killing the Nigeria security personnels, No. They kill and maim innocent harmless Nigeria that is not even opposed to their religious belief.

There should be no carrot and stick approach but F-I-R-E to them so that their leaders upnorth, their children and women would understand the calamity their radicalism brought to them and this will necessitate the abolition of terrorism and religious harmony towards other PEACEFUL religion.

Firstly, the reason the Biafran war casualty is that high was because the rag tag Biafran Army used their people as weapons (women as shield and little boys to gather information from enemy camp).

The Northerners are the most affected by the Boko scourge, they've lost more people than you can imagine. I am all for total annihilation of terrorists but not at the detriment of the people we're trying to liberate in the first place.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Somatohadidas(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
abbeysteph: Abi ode ni eyi ni,wat terror awaits d americans.wen d war was hot nd deadly d american nva show any sign of resilint talks of wen dey jus supplyn d iraqi forces amunitn guy u be mumu
from ur comment,I deduced that u are just a 16yr old boy who was opportuned to be in d era of advanced IT.....If not,what did u know about US and their propaganda........kilomode mo,afi koyi taya,kosi mu omu iya re.....go suck ur mama's breast
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

grin grin grin
what a bishop!

Yeah..I'm proud of what i do and with what i do i can feed ur entire generation.

DMainMan:
E be like say ogun wan kill u...why would i pick a fight with u?
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by SHAAWA: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
penzino: na wa for u oooo, so na d whole northern nigeria get
problem? Benue, nassarawa, taraba, kebbi? Use ur head abeg!!!

You cannot ask a headless person to use his head.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by SHAAWA: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
chino11: US should send this "Hellfire" to northern Nigeria to
wipe them all out including their leaders and their supporters from the other part of the country..

Before US attack us, how I wish a dog in your neighbourhood could do what a dog on another thread did to it's owners to your family.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by thewarrior72: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
shymexx:

I can't believe you are still caught up in the lies about hell after Pope Francis said this:

"The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God” Pope Francis declared."

Anyway, he also said, all religions are the same. The Pope and the head of Christianity has spoken. He said what most discerning minds know already. Allow all the "hell" talk - the new consciousness is about reality and not allegories and fables.

Shalom! cool
@ Shymexx where can I get the full text of this pope's message please, a link can do
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by thewarrior72: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
nagoma:

I thought your Reterdeen President wanted their votes? Is he no longer in politics?
Aboki metusa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" / Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.