Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno (50888 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by GentleFrank(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good !
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by peculiar17(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
U kip usin "some cheap software","sm worthless hardware" wtout sayin wht it is u r referrin 2,after mentioning d ones used by samsung

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by rhames(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Stop wasting precious time telling people what to do. Nigerians always like shortcut. grin
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Mustack: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
This guy is a learner... Even if another maker come out with low price and better specs believe me ppl go still buy... So wy ur worry
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by jice(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Everything you mentioned in this are what an average non technical Nigerian thinks and and feels. There is no technical depth in your submission. When You talk of hardware, which chipset does Tecno use that is different from Samsung. Go back and work for your money.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by indigold2010(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
jice: Everything you mentioned in this are what an average non technical Nigerian thinks and and feels. There is no technical depth in your submission. When You talk of hardware, which chipset does Tecno use that is different from Samsung. Go back and work for your money.

I already work to earn my money, don't need u telling me. And I know mobile phones than I even know my log in details here.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by elmajor(m): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
indigold2010: Now let's look at their software, the only reason why apple(crapple) keeps taking Samsung to court in my own thinking is cos they can't cope with the kind of innovation Samsung brings to software design.

That is not true. SAMSUNG steals Appel technology without adding any feature to make it different. SAMSUNG could equally sue Tecno for stealing its technology but Tecno is wise to modify the technology it stole from SAMSUNG. That is why Tecno can produce a phone that has the features of two SAMSUNG's phones. Check it out dude!
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by elmajor(m): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tecno uses cutting edge technology.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by leggo: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

i think i made a simple statement and submission not abuse anyone and not you in particular. i see people that use techno as tasteless and classless. forget my typo error and digest the diseminated info bro...

are you among the crowd...instead of buying a techno i buy zinox joypad which i will do soon cause he is nigerian and igbo .... keep helping asians

ode ni
samsung and nokia are yoruba? ? tribalist
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by davetwitzy: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2014
PLEASE WHY SAMSUNG VS TECNO? WHY NOT HTC VS INFINIX OR NEXUS VS GIONEE

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by capip120(m): 4:16am On Jan 01, 2014
I keep reading comments like useless Chinese phone, useless junk of crap useless, that from some dummies wey Neva produce anything for this life, Abeg u call amidst country's product useless which one Nigeria don produce? Nawa for we oh Nigerians always good at condemning ones product when we ourselves have nofin to show for. Always good at showing off in oda to intimidate our fellow folks with their big machine wey dem no fit use to the optimum level. The oda time one juvenile guy come open thread on why we should not buy Tecno fones i opened the thread only for me to see some spewed rubbish like, I bought phantom a+ e no fit play game wey I put Thank God say people answer am wella . Am Sure Op is no different from that juvenile kid, or permit me to say that op is suffering from inept juvenile delinquency, all fingers are not equal so all fones are not equal also not equal and can Neva be. Java and android no be same thing, so because tecno dey use Chip wey cheap u come dey run ur mouth kperekpere for here anyhow? Because u fit comprehensive 1MILLA buy fone make anoda person comprehensive too buy abi? WE dey talk say things dey cost u say make people no dey buy tecno again, na so dem take carry pocket galaxy come sell na so our unsuspecting Nigerians rush buy am fone wet b say if them put e no fit stand tecno n3. Op u too dull u no know anything at all infact u are a stack dullard. HTC sensation and my gionee e8 all along Jor. Tecno users make una no gree oh dis thread must close. Nonse. But wait oh shey na Techno op call am?
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by GamaG(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2014
Sirevansgen: Bros allow them to make mouth because of common techno android,abeg samsung,Nokia,HTC always the best,I don't use android but My E5 beat techno android what a shame to techno product.
whts ur problem, use ur own make i use my own naw! Haba, jus tel me make i come follow u sleep with ur girlfren or wife on d same bird so dat ur body go cool.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by indigold2010(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2014
GamaG: whts ur problem, use ur own make i use my own naw! Haba, jus tel me make i come follow u sleep with ur girlfren or wife on d same bird so dat ur body go cool.

You must be a child.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by DandyGill(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2014
fellis: Hehehe
So many angry techo users on the thread, you guys should just accept that your tecno phones are just cheap junk and start saving money to buy better phones.

Useless china phones that don't even have ota upgrade.

you're ignorant
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by DandyGill(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2014
tongue
Buoyantic: Team Lumia......like if you think Lumia rules

it sucks
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by DandyGill(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2014
dicksonadams: Tecno Na mumu phone

u gree get sense
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by DandyGill(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Op you should have know that samsung re for people that re capable of getting it guys that can diffenciate between quantity and quality well i still rock my samsung s4 and my precious tab3.

and u don't even knw/use half the functions of those devices...smh
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by DandyGill(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2014
indigold2010: Samsung failed in their initial attempt to implement the octa core in Samsung galaxy s4, but they did promise to fix it via a software upgrade which I believe has been done. But the octa core technology has been revamped by Samsung mobile team to. Enable all 8 cores to run at a go and using less battery juice in the process. This is what Samsung is all about INNOVATION. Samsung is the reason apple has stepped up their game, Samsung is the player bringing in true competition into the mobile game. Head of Samsung mobile J. K SHIN told the press during the launch of s4 that Samsung simply defines what true innovation means. Samsung is king of mobile no matter how u try to define it. Tecno uses can enjoy their phones but don't u try and tell a Samsung user ur phone is as good as his or better cos that is fallacy in high places. If tecno think they got something to prove then let them win the market in their home country China.

pls do i need octa core to check facebook and use google? or download vids and songs? pls help me wit an answer

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Mustack: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
DandyGill:

pls do i need octa core to check facebook and use google? or download vids and songs? pls help me wit an answer
make we ask the oh..
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Mustack: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
DandyGill:

make we ask them oh..
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by GamaG(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
indigold2010:

You must be a child.
den u must be a pikin. Must I use d same phone with u? Abegi.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by ade205(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
ibot_jaycob: Simple answer. Samsung is better than Tecno, Agreed. but let people buy what they can afford, really this whole topic is tiring. Its like Comparing a Buggati to volvo, so because I use a volvo should I cover my head in shame? Y does it have to be an issue ? if I can afford the new Samsung note 3 which by the way is super awesome, then I'll buy it, and if I can't I'll go for something lower.
You are quite correct but u must understand dat dis thread is not for people like u rather for those who do not concur to d fact dat sumsung is far better than tecno in terms of quality features.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by indigold2010(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
GamaG: den u must be a pikin. Must I use d same phone with u? Abegi.
Did I ask u to?
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by GamaG(m): 5:11am On Jan 02, 2014
indigold2010:
Did I ask u to?
den whts ur stress
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by daverebranded(m): 2:20am On Jan 03, 2014
op op op...how important is this thread... we have very many similar once here on nl and I hate to see peepz create more there are cheaper OEMS like itel but no one bugs em....enjoy your phone if u can't buy same for others don't even look down on it just stay poot....am not the rich guy but atleast am blessed with rich friends and I get to fiddle thus phones regularly from the apple u are damming to the s4 I've touched all and I will tell you one truth none of my friends actually use those special features..Na me be the geek among em I do all the tweaks and mods etc for em I don't so crave for even the s4 though I loved it at first sight ..gat my PC and my small phone... am satisfied I gat bills to pay and my studies puliz stop d anti tecno ish they are just another OEM be fair
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by indigold2010(m): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2014
I didn't make all my conclusions based on some baseless grounds. Am a mobile phone geek, u can check it on the xda, my username is same with what I use here. When i tell u I know mobile phones I mean I know them more than most Nigerians. I have used almost all oem's, even if I never used tecno. Not cos it's not expensive as most of u think but cos I gat friends who own them and I have made contact with this devices tecno and the others like gionee, and other Chinese products. But I tell u something they don't come even close to Samsung, Sony, HTC, apple, LG and some other oem. Take for example there is this Chinese imitation of a galaxy tab 2 that was brought to my shop cos of a bootloop issue for sometime now, and tell now it hasn't been fixed cos of Inadequate resource. Another example is an itel beyond that was pattern locked brought to my shop as well, it took days to force this device into recovery to enable me wipe the lock. What am I saying here, this Chinese devices don't pack the technology innovation and convenient access that Sammy and others give their devices. I won't write tecno off totally, Kudos to them cos they have given most Nigerians a chance to to own an Android device. Then I talking about if u need octa core for this or that, not all of us push our devices to their limit, if I handle ur dual core tecno device for a day ur processor will have run half of its life span already, bear in mind I don't play games, but my device is a testing ground for most of the things I use in fixing other devices at my shop, from mods to scripts and to roms. I still say if ur tecno does all u want then fine, u don't nee Sammy and others. But if u an high end user then it isn't tecno u need. Good morning
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by daverebranded(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2014
indigold2010: I didn't make all my conclusions based on some baseless grounds. Am a mobile phone geek, u can check it on the xda, my username is same with what I use here. When i tell u I know mobile phones I mean I know them more than most Nigerians. I have used almost all oem's, even if I never used tecno. Not cos it's not expensive as most of u think but cos I gat friends who own them and I have made contact with this devices tecno and the others like gionee, and other Chinese products. But I tell u something they don't come even close to Samsung, Sony, HTC, apple, LG and some other oem. Take for example there is this Chinese imitation of a galaxy tab 2 that was brought to my shop cos of a bootloop issue for sometime now, and tell now it hasn't been fixed cos of Inadequate resource. Another example is an itel beyond that was pattern locked brought to my shop as well, it took days to force this device into recovery to enable me wipe the lock. What am I saying here, this Chinese devices don't pack the technology innovation and convenient access that Sammy and others give their devices. I won't write tecno off totally, Kudos to them cos they have given most Nigerians a chance to to own an Android device. Then I talking about if u need octa core for this or that, not all of us push our devices to their limit, if I handle ur dual core tecno device for a day ur processor will have run half of its life span already, bear in mind I don't play games, but my device is a testing ground for most of the things I use in fixing other devices at my shop, from mods to scripts and to roms. I still say if ur tecno does all u want then fine, u don't nee Sammy and others. But if u an high end user then it isn't tecno u need. Good morning
dear. op tell me 10 special things u do with your note two?? the only tweaks from xda I don't get to test are the OEM branded once and custom ROMs but that doesn't stop my work....u talk of packing up if u use it..smh the prob with nl is I dono u personally would love us to discuss software's and ur knowled
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by daverebranded(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2014
op don't misunderstand me....am no tecno fan boy I use it for price sake they have many flaws the first and most annoying is developer support, support from the OEM and lastly the use of mtk chipsets just those, don't intend buying any again sha neither am I in for sqmsungs monotony but am just not in support of this thread coz we all know that they ain't the same tecno is cheap hence its not the best just let people be..morning

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by indigold2010(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2014
daverebranded: dear. op tell me 10 special things u do with your note two?? the only tweaks from xda I don't get to test are the OEM branded once and custom ROMs but that doesn't stop my work....u talk of packing up if u use it..smh the prob with nl is I dono u personally would love us to discuss software's and ur knowled

Sharing knowledge is a charm. Am not the guy to shy away. If u on bbm or whatsapp drop ur handle
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Emisco1(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
indigold2010: I didn't make all my conclusions based on some baseless grounds. Am a mobile phone geek, u can check it on the xda, my username is same with what I use here. When i tell u I know mobile phones I mean I know them more than most Nigerians. I have used almost all oem's, even if I never used tecno. Not cos it's not expensive as most of u think but cos I gat friends who own them and I have made contact with this devices tecno and the others like gionee, and other Chinese products. But I tell u something they don't come even close to Samsung, Sony, HTC, apple, LG and some other oem. Take for example there is this Chinese imitation of a galaxy tab 2 that was brought to my shop cos of a bootloop issue for sometime now, and tell now it hasn't been fixed cos of Inadequate resource. Another example is an itel beyond that was pattern locked brought to my shop as well, it took days to force this device into recovery to enable me wipe the lock. What am I saying here, this Chinese devices don't pack the technology innovation and convenient access that Sammy and others give their devices. I won't write tecno off totally, Kudos to them cos they have given most Nigerians a chance to to own an Android device. Then I talking about if u need octa core for this or that, not all of us push our devices to their limit, if I handle ur dual core tecno device for a day ur processor will have run half of its life span already, bear in mind I don't play games, but my device is a testing ground for most of the things I use in fixing other devices at my shop, from mods to scripts and to roms. I still say if ur tecno does all u want then fine, u don't nee Sammy and others. But if u an high end user then it isn't tecno u need. Good morning
uhmm guru.hw many phone u dun create
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by indigold2010(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Emisco1: uhmm guru.hw many phone u dun create
Am no oem, just a geek
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by daverebranded(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2014
indigold2010:

Sharing knowledge is a charm. Am not the guy to shy away. If u on bbm or whatsapp drop ur handle
7C3AEC85.....whatsapp preferably 08126077614

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.