Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611583 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2014
HugoLee: LOL! I find it hilarious when I hear so called 1.1 and 2.1 graduates speaking atrocious english. I don't want to embarrass anybody by quoting their horrendous grammatical errors. You see, the truth is many 2.1 graduates either buy their grades or achieve them by memorizing textbooks and lecture notes (I'm pretty sure that's what you meant by 'hardworking'). That's why most of them have the theoretical knowledge but can't utilise it in everyday life (as seen on an episode of Chuck). Of course there are those who actually excel through sheer brilliance and dedication to their studies, but they're in the minority.
Now let's relate this issue of competence to the DSS recruitment. I posses B.A(Russian), an Advanced Executive Certificate in Criminology and I'm currently preparing to write my Oracle Certified Professional exam. Please tell me this, who is more qualified to be a DSS operative, me or somebody who crammed his way through University? Many of you don't realise that majority of the successful cadets will be field operatives. What good is being able to recite the periodic table offhand going to do when you're surrounded by hostile enemies? [b]The truth is most academically sound individuals hardly ever make good field operatives because they're not very good strategists/tacticians. [/b]I'm 100% sure the average 2.1 graduate would panic instead of contemplating evasive manoeuvres.
I'm in no way suggesting 2.2 graduates are better than their 2.1 counterparts. All I'm saying is most of you are either SU or geeks ill-suited for combat/protective assignments.
My people please stop placing so much emphasis on your class of degree. Instead ask yourself what you actually have to offer. The answer you get may shock you.
Not entirely true. Everyone in this business has his own role to play. This business is not only about combat/protective assignment. Information gathering is usually done by field operatives. Before this information can be converted to intel, it has to be processed via collation, evaluation and interpretation(which is done by analysts who are usually not field operatives). This is where intelligent people(thinkers) are needed hence d academic requirement stated.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by omisakint: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2014
ADEREMISANMI: where d female staff askd u 2 go and buy gala , a man also came 2 check his son...

Do u remember o'prision?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ADEREMISANMI: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2014
omisakint:

Do u remember o'prision?
'if ur phone is old and u tigh it with robber band, and u pick another person expensive phone u will land in Ilesha prison' yea I remember o prison. Lol
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sam95: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
The simple submission about this class of degree tin is that, not all 2.1 result are worth it but all the best students find themselves there and above but those below 2.1 will simply need a second round of the same education for few of them to get a 2.1. Conclusion is that all 2.2 and below couldn't do just better to earn a 2.1. So why shud 2.2 and below come up with the bad feelings about those with 2.1. Look I 4 one knows what it takes earning a 2.1. So my submission is that if you think 2.1 are bought, I want to tell u that there is another way to get it. Work for it! So if you didn't have it, it means either you are not naturally intelligent and smart enough to buy it or you were 2 academically dumb to earn. So either ways, 2.2 students and below are just dumb and can't do beta; not in academics and not in the outside world either. Finally all 2.1 students and above can be good because its either they were academically smart or otherwise smart. Either or Both of which are important to fight life. So if u don't have 2.1 or above, u are simply a flop both in academics and otherwise. So all 2.2 and below shut up looser!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by juliebrown: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
lorRhyMeZ: Y e b like say kogi people no write na? Wetin dey yapin? grin
I don't understand either, pls ppl has any1 gone 4 d second phase exam in kogi? Or is it dat dey've nt start calling 4 second phase. Pls any1 with relevant info should help.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by joshua0502: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
grin @ o'prison.
When u r askd, hu was a nairalander wy dont u show?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
juliebrown:
I don't understand either, pls ppl has any1 gone 4 d second phase exam in kogi? Or is it dat dey've nt start calling 4 second phase. Pls any1 with relevant info should help.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by babyboy4every1: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Davidbee: #team Ogun. Started 10:15 and finished 11:45m. 90mins to ansa one hell of 80 obj nd 2 essay questions.

Seriously, this recruitment excercise can nvr be on merit. I stand to be corrected

what do u expect. I was surprised wen the woman said, only the highest scorer will be invited for an interview.... That means only one person will be chosen
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Galads(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
I don't think all the states wrote the test. Some might probably just pick candidates for interview. I didn't hear anytin frm Niger, jos
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Up date: SSS 2 recruit 25 staff each state 4rom d recent conducted nationwide recruitment exercise, they lament about candidates poor performance in d aptitude test. My fellow SSS potential candidate, 4rom my authentic source I learnt dt, out of d 25 slots, 20 slots as been given 2 god fathers 2 put their god sons $ daughters, d remaining 5 slots left 4 people like me $ u. I hv tell God nah him hand I dey oooooh. Already I hv claim a slot in my state (Akwa Ibom) in Jesus name,Amen. For update on SSS recruitment up till d tym result will be release nxt month add me on: 2865B019

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
...Next stage.....is it the state oral interview or the best candidates will be sent to Abuja for the final screening?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
johnnero1: Up date: SSS 2 recruit 25 staff each state 4rom d recent conducted nationwide recruitment exercise, they lament about candidates poor performance in d aptitude test. My fellow SSS potential candidate, 4rom my authentic source I learnt dt, out of d 25 slots, 20 slots as been given 2 god fathers 2 put their god sons $ daughters, d remaining 5 slots left 4 people like me $ u. I hv tell God nah him hand I dey oooooh. Already I hv claim a slot in my state (Akwa Ibom) in Jesus name,Amen. For update on SSS recruitment up till d tym result will be release nxt month add me on: 2865B019
Were you not the one who claimed to have learnt frm a very reliable that the number of candidates for the test we wrote has been reduced to 25. Does that crowd on the day of the test look like 25? Why dont you jst forget about all this authentic source nonsense and let everyone fold their hands and see how things unfold for themselves. You do not gain any form of satisfaction from spurious claims. Do you?.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by mattogbe2(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
akanbiaa: in OSUN it's an offense to write anything on the question paper and Infact question papers were submitted separated from the answer booklets.
so how wil d papers be tagged to a particular person if submitted as such
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by akanbiaa(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
mattogbe2: so how wil d papers be tagged to a particular person if submitted as such
all the information for the tagging have been supplied in the answer sheet. If he did not write his info on the stamped and signed answer sheet that is where there is problem but question paper submission is to avoid question papers going out before you sign out you must submit question paper.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by babyboy4every1: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sam95: Anybody that said he finished all the questions and knew what he or she did is absolutely lying. Let nobody make another person feel dumb here!
thank you jare. I see no reason y people too dey lie like dis. Its not possible you are sure of what you even wrote in the essay not to talk of the gmats. They want other people to feel dump ni...

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by babyboy4every1: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
flamesjay: even in academic quality 2:1 is far better than 2:2. If you talk of smart what prevented the person from making 1:1 or 2:1. Their class of degree were measured by quality in education
bros,its not also so. Thou, i had 2.1 bt blif me, there are some 2.2 i respects alot in my class.....

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ayo25: Were you not the one who claimed to have learnt frm a very reliable that the number of candidates for the test we wrote has been reduced to 25. Does that crowd on the day of the test look like 25? Why dont you jst forget about all this authentic source nonsense and let everyone fold their hands and see how things unfold for themselves. You do not gain any form of satisfaction from spurious claims. Do you?.
Did u follow me very well or u dey open dt ur stupid cutter 2 insinuate wt u d'nt knw. Did u care 2 ask some candidates @ d venue hw dey received dir test messages in Akwa Ibom. Initially dey invited 25 short listed candidates on 21st of August, I learnt dt issue came up in Abuja $ they started invited more candidates on 23th, 25th $ 26th. I updated people dt follow me on my bbm. If God help u, u received alert nxt month u will believe all wt I am talking here. Stop misquoting me. I knw people like u ar parasite, were no knw or get any body bt if some one give info. here u will try 2 counter it. Idiot
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
juliebrown:

It was conducted on thursday ma..not up to 350 candidates were invited.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by flamesjay(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
babyboy4every1:
bros,its not also so. Thou, i had 2.1 bt blif me, there are some 2.2 i respects alot in my class.....
you respect a lot in your class doesn't mean they are more brainy than you. you were all measured with same examinations, assignments, tests etc, but you had higher grades than they do. I respect a lot in my class but that doesn't imply that they are more sound than I DO

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
flamesjay: I quite agree with you that some bought theirs. There are others who got 2:1 or 1:1 by hardwork, giving enough time to their studies. Those who got upper class by hardwork and merit are more smart than 2:2 because they were tested with same measurement (exams, quiz, term paper, test etc).
It is proven in the universities within and outside Nigeria that 2:1 by merit is a great honour; Latin called it magna cum laude. Also, virtually all lecturers who are good are 1:1 or 2:1. So, to get lecturing job as graduate assistant in reputable university, one must have 2:1 or 1:1

Naaaaaaaah! I personally know 3 lecturers who plainly told us during my uni days that they graduated wit 2;2 n got work in my dept after graduation..and am talking bout ABU zaria
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by flamesjay(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Naaaaaaaah! I personally know 3 lecturers who plainly told us during my uni days that they graduated wit 2;2 n got work in my dept after graduation..and am talking bout ABU zaria
ok, may be ABU's minimum requirement 4 graduate assistant is 2:2. In UNN, UI, OAU, UNILAG etc the minimum requirement is a 2:1
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Giannakopoulos: I'm not judging,read my post well,no matter how good a 2.2 grad is,he can not be called to write test in big firms,oil coys,therefore having no experience on this type of exams,my comment is based on the exams and the state of our country,I agree with the fact that some 2.2 are better than 2.1 and perhaps 1.1 grad according to you.

Lol..so u mean its only oil companies,big firms and so on that mk use of gmat questions during their aptitude test yeah? Even without interviews sef,every graduate anywhere in Nigeria knows most companies would set their test qstns in Gmat format,hence even graduates wit 4th class have in one way or the other came across such qstns..Gmat is everywhere...so u don't have a point sir. grin

4 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
flamesjay: ok, may be ABU's minimum requirement 4 graduate assistant is 2:2. In UNN, UI, OAU, UNILAG etc the minimum requirement is a 2:1

ok cool
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Emeca:

You are the one dat sparked dis useless argument abt grades. Sumtin dat has no relevance to this thread. GMAT is not Neurology and ANYONE that has a good grasp of basics involved and pays attention to details can tackle it. The most important tin is practise, not grades.

Right Topic, Wrong Thread!

Well said!

4 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
johnnero1: Did u follow me very well or u dey open dt ur stupid cutter 2 insinuate wt u d'nt knw. Did u care 2 ask some candidates @ d venue hw dey received dir test messages in Akwa Ibom. Initially dey invited 25 short listed candidates on 21st of August, I learnt dt issue came up in Abuja $ they started invited more candidates on 23th, 25th $ 26th. I updated people dt follow me on my bbm. If God help u, u received alert nxt month u will believe all wt I am talking here. Stop misquoting me. I knw people like u ar parasite, were no knw or get any body bt if some one give info. here u will try 2 counter it. Idiot
O boy I stand to be corrected, you do not know what you are talking about. Whether I know or get somebody, only time would tell.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by femidejulius(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
flamesjay: you respect a lot in your class doesn't mean they are more brainy than you. you were all measured with same examinations, assignments, tests etc, but you had higher grades than they do. I respect a lot in my class but that doesn't imply that they are more sound than I DO

Thanks so much. How can you claim someone is better than u and yet you answer the same questions in tests, term papers, exams and assignments for years and yet u always do better than them.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 4:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Ayo25: O boy I stand to be corrected, you do not know what you are talking about. Whether I know or get somebody, only time would tell.
So stop expressing ur ignorance here $ wait 4 nxt month, if all I am saying ar nt true.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Donsanta231(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2014
johnnero1: Up date: SSS 2 recruit 25 staff each state 4rom d recent conducted nationwide recruitment exercise, they lament about candidates poor performance in d aptitude test. My fellow SSS potential candidate, 4rom my authentic source I learnt dt, out of d 25 slots, 20 slots as been given 2 god fathers 2 put their god sons $ daughters, d remaining 5 slots left 4 people like me $ u. I hv tell God nah him hand I dey oooooh. Already I hv claim a slot in my state (Akwa Ibom) in Jesus name,Amen. For update on SSS recruitment up till d tym result will be release nxt month add me on: 2865B019
. Do you really mean the number of successful candidates that will be taken at the end of d recruitment process has been increased from 10 to 25 per each state?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2014
femidejulius:
Thanks so much. How can you claim someone is better than u and yet you answer the same questions in tests, term papers, exams and assignments for years and yet u always do better than them.

They could better than you if you tried in some other fields. Like someone said 4get dis 2:1, 2:2 issh; cos if u were real good u shldn't be amongst the crowd sweating out 80obj and 2theory questions which I can say itz nt sure for 90% percent of us to get d job. I had a 2:1 buh datz my bizness cos a 2:2 fella mite even get d job.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Sam95: The simple submission about this class of degree tin is that, not all 2.1 result are worth it but all the best students find themselves there and above but those below 2.1 will simply need a second round of the same education for few of them to get a 2.1. Conclusion is that all 2.2 and below couldn't do just better to earn a 2.1. So why shud 2.2 and below come up with the bad feelings about those with 2.1. Look I 4 one knows what it takes earning a 2.1. So my submission is that if you think 2.1 are bought, I want to tell u that there is another way to get it. Work for it! So if you didn't have it, it means either you are not naturally intelligent and smart enough to buy it or you were 2 academically dumb to earn. So either ways, 2.2 students and below are just dumb and can't do beta; not in academics and not in the outside world either. Finally all 2.1 students and above can be good because its either they were academically smart or otherwise smart. Either or Both of which are important to fight life. So if u don't have 2.1 or above, u are simply a flop both in academics and otherwise. So all 2.2 and below shut up looser!

Bros ow much u don collect from bank with your 2:1? Dis our grades no mata for dis job if u must know.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Johnnero u dey find new contact 4 ur bbm ni? And dis ur sure contact isn't sure o. It remains 10 and wld alwayz b 10 cadets from each state. 3 from each senatorial zone and 1 on merit. Kindly give us d update on NL nt via bbm. Nt all use smartfones. Danke!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2014
Giannakopoulos: I'm not judging,read my post well,no matter how good a 2.2 grad is,he can not be called to write test in big firms,oil coys,therefore having no experience on this type of exams,my comment is based on the exams and the state of our country,I agree with the fact that some 2.2 are better than 2.1 and perhaps 1.1 grad according to you.
Man quit typing hokum here. My immediate brother is a permanent staff at Exxon Mobil in EKet AkwaIbom state he graduated from Civil Engineering at ESUT with 2.2... so stop.discouraging those that have 2.2 ok.. I made it out with 2.1 but I don't look down on 2.2 or 3rd class graduates... what matters is how successful u are.. My brother is 29years & he's earning big at his place of work, he is a 2.2 graduate... I see him as a role model.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.