Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Who Hurts More After A Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Hurts More After A Breakup? (648 Views)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Hurts More After A Breakup? by korel9: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
I just broke up with my girl of close to two years. I figured out settling down with her would spell doom for us so I put it out straight to her. I gave her many window periods to see if she would change but it was obvious she wouldn't.
We broke up on the 26th of this month and it went pretty ugly.
I have been pained with my actions but she never helped matters on that day.
She travelled that same day (the trip had nothing to do with the breakup) and since I haven't been myself as all efforts to apologise for how badly I treated her ON THAT DAY proved abortive.

So I ask, who hurts more after a breakup, is it the guy or the girl and why?
Re: Who Hurts More After A Breakup? by miracleobiano: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mostly it is the lady but sometimes it is the guyz
Re: Who Hurts More After A Breakup? by Lionbite(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
It depends on who broke the relationship, if its the girl then the guy will probably be the victim and vice-versa
Re: Who Hurts More After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Who Hurts More After A Breakup? by korel9: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lionbite: It depends on who broke the relationship, if its the girl then the guy will probably be the victim and vice-versa

Thanks for your response but in this case I did but I still hurt the more.
Re: Who Hurts More After A Breakup? by korel9: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nonso23: Who hurts more is the same person that loved more during the course of the relationship. It doesn't depend on gender.

This explains very much how I feel.
Nice one bro.

(1) (Reply)

And Guys! DO YOU THINK This Day Will Come? / 10 Ways To Create A Strong, Intimate Relationship / Long Courtship Or Short Courtship, Which 'ship' Sails Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.