Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9432 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
I see this turning into a war soon.

On a more serious note, OP I never thought someone of your caliber would do a thing like this... Infact, this is my first time of seeing a Nairaland lady display such.

There seem to have been changes about you. Come on, you are bigger than that. You should have just ignored or deleted the message.

What I can deduce is that the dude is just one of those flirts around nairaland... I don't see the scam in that message.

*Wears amor and ready for combat and insults*
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: Hello ladies, so I got this hilarious PM and I couldn't help ROFLMAO

...Pls read and share yours

> Hiya, compliment of the season. There was this fascinating comment u made on nairaland that rili caught my attention and I had to check your profile which I dnt usually do. I noticed on your profile that you stay in abuja and that make both of us. To cut the long sermon,I would love to be your friend if you don't mind. You can drop your pin or number as I will surely call u. Tanx and best regards.
>
> Note: don't go checking my past comments or post on nairaland but I know u will cos I wil also do the same if I were u, but don't be deceived, comments on faceless forum has nothing to do with the people in real life.
> Lest I forget, u r real cutie judging from ur profile pic smiley
>

What is funny about this pm?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Vivly(f): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:
Madam did I tell u I needed an "oprah"? Or I lack reasonable friends? Abegiii toodles...off u go

STOP DERAILING MY THREAD HYPOCRITES
Derail which thread? It's dead already. Such redundant myopic thread.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by jaybee3(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
On ground ready to hide post of any chica wey wan open my yansh tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op's moniker doesn't ring a bell....anyway cheesy

*spreads mat waiting for the roll calls* kiss
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by borntobegr8t(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Op's moniker doesn't ring a bell....anyway cheesy

*spreads mat waiting for the roll calls* kiss

O'boy u dey there grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Stegomiah: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:
Madam did I tell u I needed an "oprah"? Or I lack reasonable friends? Abegiii toodles...off u go

The OP lacks caracta! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:

Y ur eyes come dey shine, u don dey envy d girl abi cos she mature pass u? undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Truckpusher(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vivly: Derail which thread? It's dead already. Such redundant myopic thread.
I never knew that sending pm's could become a thread.....i'm just waiting for one useless mod to put this on the front page

But on a second thought eh if this thing land for front page...smh

I dun die be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
See this mumu Op, guy dey toast you with compliments, you come dey form for here. May thunder fire your t.oto. Next thing now she go dey write open letter to her future husband wey she no find. Idiooot. You think sey the pm button na for decoration? May thunder fire your t.oto i repeat.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
jay bee: On ground ready to hide post of any chica wey wan open my yansh tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Jay Bee why na, You hid my post, and left his post, this isn't fair at all! undecided

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Stegomiah:

The OP lacks caracta! gringrin
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Tolexander: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: Hello ladies, so I got this hilarious PM and I couldn't help ROFLMAO

...Pls read and share yours

> Hiya, compliment of the season. There was this fascinating comment u made on nairaland that rili caught my attention and I had to check your profile which I dnt usually do. I noticed on your profile that you stay in abuja and that make both of us. To cut the long sermon,I would love to be your friend if you don't mind. You can drop your pin or number as I will surely call u. Tanx and best regards.
>
> Note: don't go checking my past comments or post on nairaland but I know u will cos I wil also do the same if I were u, but don't be deceived, comments on faceless forum has nothing to do with the people in real life.
> Lest I forget, u r real cutie judging from ur profile pic smiley
>
you aren't serious!
Who told you to expose the message i sent to you?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by jmoore(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abeg, how do I toast bread via pm?
I am a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by VivyGift(f): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
jay bee: On ground ready to hide post of any chica wey wan open my yansh tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Truckpusher(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

O'boy u dey there grin
I lie down here dey wait for this ugly girl wey be like 'I' to begin her jonsing angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:

Lol. You would always know a child when you see one. What's the big deal about PMs? I can even send a PM to a guy if I so wish.

Take it easy babe. You don't want to have heart attack over a guy that found you worthy of a personal message. You should even be glad you were noticed. Some people have not received a single PM since 2005 grin

23 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
GentleMimi: Errrmmm,i've got some hilarious messages. But i dn't fink i should expose the messages to public eyes....the ''senders'' will know, and might feel embarassed. The least i can do is respect their need for ''privacy''. The mere thought of involving myself in online love story is hilarious on its own!

Yeye girl, why don't you go ahead and expose the messages. Tufia.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Truckpusher(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tolexander: you aren't serious!
Who told you to expose the message i sent to you?
No mind her, she no fit expose the one wey she send me acct. number naa angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

Lol. You would always know a child when you see one. What's the big deal about PMs? I can even send a PM to a guy if I so wish.

Take it easy babe. You don't want to have heart attack over a guy that found you worthy of a personal message. You should even be glad you were noticed. Some people have not received a single PM since 2005 grin
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
eeerrrrmmmm... Boss, abeg help us push am go front page, biko.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm so happy for you, OP.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
sam2sam: See this mumu Op, guy dey toast you with compliments, you come dey form for here. May thunder fire your t.oto. Next thing now she go dey write open letter to her future husband wey she no find. Idiooot. You think sey the pm button na for decoration? May thunder fire your t.oto i repeat.
ah... Bros, this is too much nau.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Make I no just expose those girls wey dey toast married man grin. Make una no fear. Keep toasting me, no shaking I dey enjoy una yarns grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by kullozone(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
and ds is y u shldn't b in a hurry 2 create a thread.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by eluquenson(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
sam2sam: See this mumu Op, guy dey toast you with compliments, you come dey form for here. May thunder fire your t.oto Next thing now she go dey write open letter to her future husband wey she no find. Idiooot. You think sey the pm button na for decoration? May thunder fire your t.oto i repeat .

Serious one, "after they will say they don't have husband at 35"
@Op for your info, I met my wife online & today we are happily blessed with a cute baby boy, so why are you being naughty undecided just pray that God send your husband to you from anywhere, e fi like make. E be from NL ounpe, grab your copy why it last.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by borntobegr8t(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ladies where are the PM's na?... Me I wana read PM toasting this night or I DIE !!!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by jaybee3(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:
eeerrrrmmmm... Boss, abeg help us push am go front page, biko.
You too like controversy biko.... See your coconut head (na joke oh)
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

gringringringringringrin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nomski0:

Your posts eh miss, grin. They're always "too much."

Fine gehl cheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

Fine gehl cheesy
My E-daughter cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see / Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] / Who Knows This Girls Instagram Handle Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.