Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9469 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by tosan200(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
That's my pm
Why na op

Go and ---

na joke ooo
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
jay bee:
How about i send you a special PM? tongue tongue
undecided angryangry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle: You guys are missing the point of the thread.
OP what's hilarious about a PM from a guy complimenting your looks and wanting to be your friend undecided

Wow you are here too. shocked
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by JulianBond007: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:
i just wonder what she was thinking, honestly!
Maybe its her first PM toasting by a nairalander. She's just too anxious about it. She should have also mentioned the moniker that sent her the message. That's just an act of stupidity and immaturity. undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
undecided angryangry
Are jealous over his sending a special PM to a guy? undecided

What is wrong with women? grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by IAMBREEZY: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:
me next? That bridge don pass... You know how many moniker we dey use? gringringrin
ok i don hear grin where seun dey self make he put am for front page pronto i know pity her again...gringrin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
tongue But seriously, what was the OP thinking when she created this thread? She dey expect say babes go begin post their stupidity like her? grin.

See fine girl wey dey do like antelope grin
I am still wondering why she did this. She is quite a nice lady though, at least for the few time I knew her.

I still can't believe she is the one that could do a thing like this. I also noticed that she has become rude too, which is unbelievable.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by borntobegr8t(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
OP fit deactivate her acct at anytime o, counting down to being 'nobody' grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Is the thread on frontpage already?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by lertee(f): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: Hello ladies, so I got this hilarious PM and I couldn't help ROFLMAO

...Pls read and share yours

> Hiya, compliment of the season. There was this fascinating comment u made on nairaland that rili caught my attention and I had to check your profile which I dnt usually do. I noticed on your profile that you stay in abuja and that make both of us. To cut the long sermon,I would love to be your friend if you don't mind. You can drop your pin or number as I will surely call u. Tanx and best regards.
>
> Note: don't go checking my past comments or post on nairaland but I know u will cos I wil also do the same if I were u, but don't be deceived, comments on faceless forum has nothing to do with the people in real life.
> Lest I forget, u r real cutie judging from ur profile pic smiley
>

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Jaybee hide this post grin
You wish tongue

Jay bee kiss wink
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by eluquenson(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: oh!!dat tin dat usually appears in red,mtchewwu,i click on dismiss immediately!i hardly read them.
See dis one too they form levels...mtcheewwww
some guys self undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
JulianBond007: Maybe its her first PM toasting by a nairalander. She's just too anxious about it. She should have also mentioned the moniker that sent her the message. That's just an act of stupidity and immaturity. undecided
I believe after today, she wont repeat such again.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:
I am still wondering why she did this. She is quite a nice lady though, at least for the few time I knew her.

I still can't believe she is the one that could do a thing like this. I also noticed that she has become rude too, which is unbelievable.
Thats what unnecessary pride can cause. It make humans foolish.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Aureliuz:

Wow you are here too. shocked
tongue I like stories grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by drnairalov: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sigh it is a sorry case. it is babes like u dat make d quote 'Women have fish brain' to be popular!! well I know women dont have fish brain but u an exception..infact there re smart ladies out dere who would no better than to reveal an harmless PM from a fellow nairalander..

irpheezy with all due respect.., naa i take it back since u obviously lack respect for ur self! U re a disgrace...nd d painful thing is dat u want other gals to follow in ur train of stupidity. maka why??

Pls do change. of course we dont hate U but Be smart!!! dnt reply dis *cheers
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
I see nothing wrong with what the OP has posted. After all, she didn't put the guy's username. Should make for an interesting thread- if you belligerent folks hadn't spoilt it already.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dis thread nvr reach front page nd d comments don plenty like dis, if e kon reach nko.

Bt @op ur days on nairaland are numbered oo, any wer I see ur post I go jst dey quote dis ur thread give u say make u shut up say u mumugrin

Jst a mere threat ooo, I no fit kill cockroach ooo
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by lertee(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Thats what unnecessary pride can cause. It make humans foolish.
Antelope,i will soon expose you and i'm not joking angry grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
I see nothing wrong with what the OP has posted. After all, she didn't put the guy's username. Should make for an interesting thread- if you belligerent folks hadn't spoilt it already.
Irpheezy, one more pm coming through. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by borntobegr8t(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
eluquenson:
See dis one too they form levels...mtcheewwww
some guys self undecided

May God bless u for this talk grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You wish tongue

Jay bee kiss wink
Na your specie do this kind thing o tongue.

Men can never be this stupi'd grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
5 years later

Dear future husband,
Where are you? i have been of good character and attended all the church programmes.
i am getting impatient, please come soon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Are jealous over his sending a special PM to a guy? undecided

What is wrong with women? grin
Talk to the hand angry

grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Antelope,i will soon expose you and i'm not joking angry grin tongue
Pls, don't tell them you sent me a PM undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Tolexander: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chubhie: Interesting. I'm by the ringside watching in HD.
lol!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Talk to the hand angry

grin grin
*Grabs her tiny hand and pulverizes it* tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by majalisa(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
BoboYekini: I see nothing wrong with what the OP has posted. After all, she didn't put the guy's username. Should make for an interesting thread- if you belligerent folks hadn't spoilt it already.
oga u dey use mental glasses?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by lertee(f): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Pls, don't tell them you sent me a PM undecided
Stop begging me undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
BoboYekini: I see nothing wrong with what the OP has posted. After all, she didn't put the guy's username. Should make for an interesting thread- if you belligerent folks hadn't spoilt it already.
Irpheezy, one more pm coming through. wink

See Sir doboisky. Yekini agbaya. grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Imanuelle: 5 years later

Dear husband,
Where are you? i have been of good character and attended all the church programmes.
i am getting impatient, please come soon.

you nor well o
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Na your specie do this kind thing o tongue.

Men can never be this stupi'd grin
Jay bee and I have something special embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream / Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots.. / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.