Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan (65495 Views)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Wole Soyinka Daughter Dies!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter, Iyetade Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by meforyou1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Baby mama:

Not just UCH but UNTH,LUTH and other major teaching hospitals

That is because people go there when the case has become hopeless
More would survive if they went there at the initial time not patronizing roadside doctors that don't know jack,wasting precious time.
true that. People start with quack doctors and private clinics and when the situation gets hopeless they quickly refer them to teaching hospitals or national hospital because they don't want the patients to die in their hospital.
My colleague was treated in a private clinic in abuja for over a week and the situation rather than improving was getting worse.
She was then referred to national hospital abuja. And d doctors there insisted that she had to operated on immediately. Which they did and discovered that she had a tumor which had bursted and they cut it off immediately. Alas in a week's time she was hale and hearty.
People fear going to big government hospitals because of the cost. And end up being dumped there all d same.
I have made up my mind, I will always be saving and whenever I get sick, it will be national straight. And not go to some private clinics just to referred to national hospital later and get there "dead on arrival'
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Cocotee(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Brimmie: This is sad.. Wole Soyinka's Daughter Dies!! I feel for you, Pro. & the rest of the family members! May Nature grant her everlasting rest!!!

[url=http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nobel-laureate-soyinka%E2%80%99s-daughter-dies]Source: SaharaReporters[/url]
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Decryptor(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Mofo..The ojukwu and ashebe thread are there for all to see.Show me where i commented on both topics when after their death was announced.

https://www.nairaland.com/1431420/bianca-ojukwu-rejects-fani-kayodes-apology/2#18004056
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oduaboy1: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Decryptor:

https://www.nairaland.com/1431420/bianca-ojukwu-rejects-fani-kayodes-apology/2#18004056

I want to see my posts on the ojukwu and achebe death thread.That is if you can find any.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Venchy: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
RIP.....
But why can't she be flown abroad for treatment as our politicians do not trust our medical expert.

Is there any reason for not disclosing the cause of her death as to raise awareness for others because ignorant is the biggest killer, out of curiosity.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Duserok: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
warrior101: What is your problem with cultist? Ask your ogboni father to carry you waka and stop beefing out out inferiority complex. Lubber

I think you should have asked your Ogboni grand father, father and mother about the way and manner you were lured into Cultism which have robbed you of your sense of reasoning , you refer yourself as been Superior because of the stupid Cult you belong to Asshole , you perish with your Stupidity.Oya the next Cutilst
Useless group that would keep members in their fold for life without freedom of denouncing or leaving the stupid brotherhood at will ,
Useless group that regard Forgiveness as a Sin ,
useless group that take interest in killing, robbery, thuggery , gangster .

A cult guy was shot on his wedding day , the only child of his Parents ,he was a member for 6 years , as at the time he claim to be a born again and do not want to continue , he was tracked down and shot , that is the gain of been a cultist abi, yeah he could have killed before ,all the same he who kill with the gun would be killed by the Gun .what is the gain and benefits of a group with no freedom .
2014 and 2015 is another period for Politics , it is time for you assholes called Cultists to be used by the Politicians to unleash pains, kill other opponents , they have stocked Guns and weapons for you and the list of the people to go after have been given to you , they have children but they will never use their children but you because your existence is worthless and not meaningful.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by mygem: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
It is veRy clear from comments that I have read that Nigeria is greatly divided into tribal and religious lines.the bigotry in peoples comment shows that even we the so called young generation may do worst than wat we are seeing.surfix to say there is really no hope.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Obijulius: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: I want to see my posts on the ojukwu and achebe death thread.That is if you can find any.

If you assume you are wise then it is because you surround yourself with fools. Thus your judgement is impaired and disgraceful.

The thread he referred you to is enough to show that you have no regard for the dead.

Ojukwu was old enough to be your father and yet ur choice of words for him in the cited thread is regrettable.

If really you are a man and one with any sense of responsibility tender an APOLOGY for that rascal comment and see how that would help salvage your badly battered image.

BE A MAN AND GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2013
warrior101: What is your problem with cultist? Ask your ogboni father to carry you waka and stop beefing out out inferiority complex. Lubber

[b]Inferiority complex indeed.

* Like feeling inferior because i wasn't invited into the forest to dance like monkeys.
* Like feeling inferior because i didn't have to steal someone's food to survive.
* Like feeling inferior because i wasn't killed on my way to school, for doing nothing wrong but bearing a useless title "Aye" "Bokania" etc.
* Like feeling inferior because no girl will genuinely lay me unless i threaten or ra.pe her.
* Like feeling inferior because i wasn't subjected to a choice of dressing, it's either i wear a black t-shirts or i don't wear any color else.
* Like feeling inferior because i didn't have to be looking over my shoulders in case a rival cultist is around.
* Like feeling inferior because i didn't have to run away from school while school is in session because there is a clash with a rival gang.
* Like feeling inferior because i wasn't given the honor to carry guns and machete about guarding another useless e-diot.
* Like feeling inferior because i didn't have to look out for police anytime i am with my gun guarding a forest inclined boss.
.... And many more

Oga superiority complex, please tell me 1 thing you have achieved being a cultist. I am not asking you to tell me about the phones and laptops you stole or how many girls you ra.ped. Just tell me 1 thing you have achieved yourself being a cultist and if you present 1 credible fact, i will join your cult ASAP.

Like they say "No man is completely useless; he can still serve as a bad example to an aspiring useless person"
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 31, 2013
This rudedough ehn, hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Duserok: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Inferiority complex indeed.

* Like feeling inferior because i wasn't invited into the forest to dance like monkeys.
* Like feeling inferior because i didn't have to steal someone's food to survive.
* Like feeling inferior because i wasn't killed on my way to school, for doing nothing wrong but bearing a useless title "Aye" "Bokania" etc.
* Like feeling inferior because no girl will genuinely lay me unless i threaten or ra.pe her.
* Like feeling inferior because i wasn't subjected to a choice of dressing, it's either i wear a black t-shirts or i don't wear any color else.
* Like feeling inferior because i didn't have to be looking over my shoulders in case a rival cultist is around.
* Like feeling inferior because i didn't have to run away from school while school is in session because there is a clash with a rival gang.
* Like feeling inferior because i wasn't given the honor to carry guns and machete about guarding another useless e-diot.
* Like feeling inferior because i didn't have to look out for police anytime i am with my gun guarding a forest inclined boss.
.... And many more

Oga superiority complex, please tell me 1 thing you have achieved being a cultist. I am not asking you to tell me about the phones and laptops you stole or how many girls you ra.ped. Just tell me 1 thing you have achieved yourself being a cultist and if you present 1 credible fact, i will join your cult ASAP.

Like they say "No man is completely useless; he can still serve as a bad example to an aspiring useless person"
[/b]
@rudedough, better response,I can't wait for those Eediot to respond but as usual I don't expect any useful words from them. They are just bunch of fools.Have you notiiced the new thread of Culltism in Neigbourhood? They are constituting Nuisance and Becoming a threats to Life and property,they have suceeded in taking the nonsense beyond insttutions, irresponsible youths want to belong ,meat seller, mechanic,conductor,driver,bricklayer ,once they are brainwashed and deceived by cults no. 1 of protection,connection ,Youth these days do not show respect to elders anymore just because they feel one stupid no.1 cult head would fight for them.in ikorodu,a boy of 19 years with His group Bucaneer to kill a man in his home,they shot at him but the bullet did not go throughj his body ,matchete too coulld not cut him,just only one escapped 3 of them were brutally beaten to coma, two died and one lived with one eye and a leg already condemned I understand his brain was affected too.Fools just a little arguement the next thing is querell ,killing,irresponsible,arrogant set of Bitches.What do you gain from that Bullshit.Some of them are sick and tired ,looking for how to leave but are afriad because of death,remember one day if you wish,you will get Married,have kids,build a family,do business ,your life woud be sought after,what kind of life is it without true freedom.Life that is only dependent on Gun,matchet and Charms.you will soon regret the day you join that stupid and useless ,Buccaneer,Eiye etc
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Damsman10(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2013
taharqa: Condolences to d Great Prof and d Family, Friends of d late lady..
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by HarmonyB92(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by kshankky(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
may her perfect soul rest in peace, adieu
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by mandylisy: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Longeria: Eyaa, it's painful to die because of sin of the father....................

Yes, Soyinka wickedly transformed another man's daughter to SHEPOPOTAMUS.
who was that dat he transformed was it ur daughter?otondo like u.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by mamagee3(f): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
May her soul rest in peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Babacele: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
May God be with the family. This time calls for pity, sympathy and sober reflections. More than most persons ,Soyinka has been fighting at huge self costs to make Nigeria a better place. Using his laureate credentials and influence, he drew the world's attention to the criminal pretensions and neglects in the Niger Delta of Nigeria whose oil wells , some opportunists are nnw misallocating. Soyinka don't know Jonathan from Amaechi but as a stateman couldn't just pretend not to see when Lady Macbeth instigates the king to murder the state. Soyinka is not frivolous nor tribalistic; humanity is his first call. All sane and sensible ,right thinking Nigerians share in the Prof's and his disciplined family's present grief. Death is all mortals' debt.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Landless: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2014
May the soul of the dead rest in peace. May the bereaved find succour.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Tintinix: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2014
Babacele: May God be with the family. This time calls for pity, sympathy and sober reflections. More than most persons ,Soyinka has been fighting at huge self costs to make Nigeria a better place. Using his laureate credentials and influence, he drew the world's attention to the criminal pretensions and neglects in the Niger Delta of Nigeria whose oil wells , some opportunists are nnw misallocating. Soyinka don't know Jonathan from Amaechi but as a stateman couldn't just pretend not to see when Lady Macbeth instigates the king to murder the state. Soyinka is not frivolous nor tribalistic; humanity is his first call. All sane and sensible ,right thinking Nigerians share in the Prof's and his disciplined family's present grief. Death is all mortals' debt.

Stateman that deemed it fit to call his First lady names?!
Disciplined family that is been rumuored to be home wrecker?!

Oh! Minority is Minority!!
But thank God that "One with God is Majority..."
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ckkris: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2014
Tintinix:

Disciplined family that is been rumuored to be home wrecked.

The man na Captain Blood, and when blood touches the sea!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Koolwilly(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Duserok: @rudedough, better response,I can't wait for those Eediot to respond but as usual I don't expect any useful words from them. They are just bunch of fools.Have you notiiced the new thread of Culltism in Neigbourhood? They are constituting Nuisance and Becoming a threats to Life and property,they have suceeded in taking the nonsense beyond insttutions, irresponsible youths want to belong ,meat seller, mechanic,conductor,driver,bricklayer ,once they are brainwashed and deceived by cults no. 1 of protection,connection ,Youth these days do not show respect to elders anymore just because they feel one stupid no.1 cult head would fight
Where in ikd did this happen?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by farbulous18(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by warrior101: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2014
@roughedge and Duserok - join a group if you want to know how superior it feels to belong, even if not for the purpose of exposing it, assuming you hate it so much...

When you belong that's only how you can be called to the table to debate issues you asked above... Like other paramilitaryies we only answer the powers that be. You guys are nothing but stinking Lubbers.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
warrior101: @roughedge and Duserok - join a group if you want to know how superior it feels to belong, even if not for the purpose of exposing it, assuming you hate it so much...

When you belong that's only how you can be called to the table to debate issues you asked above... Like other paramilitaryies we only answer the powers that be. You guys are nothing but stinking Lubbers.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Paramilitary inside the forest grin grin B*tch please!!

I need to print this message and put it in a frame. It's a honour to be invited into the forest.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by warrior101: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yes they are tough and rugged enough to be there unlike you b*tching about the thread trying to discredit them because you have no guts to belong or even do anything tough in your life...

Somebody rightly said by time he's through with you the blood would be licking your blood... And you're making mouth up and down because you're on a faceless forum. Lubber

rudedough:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Paramilitary inside the forest grin grin B*tch please!!

I need to print this message and put it in a frame. It's a honour to be invited into the forest.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
^^^Cultist stop quoting me, i don't debate with riff-raffs.

Thank you for your sincere corporation.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Babacele: 4:00am On Jan 03, 2014
Wat names please? Wat rumours and which families? What do you mean by 'minority'. Pls i need some education or i'll give some. I'm waiting pal.
Tintinix:

Disciplined family that is been rumuored to be home wrecker?!

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Duserok: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
warrior101: Yes they are tough and rugged enough to be there unlike you b*tching about the thread trying to discredit them because you have no guts to belong or even do anything tough in your life...

Somebody rightly said by time he's through with you the blood would be licking your blood... And you're making mouth up and down because you're on a faceless forum. Lubber

. @forest warrior. ,Tough. And Rugged indeed,Blood sucking asshole,you give credits to Evil deeds and acts, credit to termination of life, credit to raping to death, credit to armed robbery,credit to the useless and. Irresponsible activities.,stop your threats, go ahead and lick your fathers blood. Thirsty demon.you will rot with your cultist madness.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Duserok: . @forest warrior. ,Tough. And Rugged indeed,Blood sucking asshole,you give credits to Evil deeds and acts, credit to termination of life, credit to raping to death, credit to armed robbery,credit to the useless and. Irresponsible activities.,stop your threats, go ahead and lick your fathers blood. Thirsty demon.you will rot with your cultist madness.

Man don't give the coward such luxury of praise, he ain't that special. He is a cultist because he is weak, he can't kill a fly. The ones who do the killing and robbery don't talk about cultism on social media. They are very reserved, they'll deny being a cultist even.

These ones are the type that fetch firewood in the forest for the dance party which they wont be allowed to partake in. They send these ones to guard the area while the real cultist dance like monkeys. We know them.. Even when they have a dispute in the street, they are too weak to confront their opponent, they'll rather go back to the forest to report to the king of the forest who then sends another team to go fight on his behalf. grin grin

Believe me, they're that weak. If this warrior confront me on a one-on-one basics, i'll b*tch slap his weak a$$. If i can't whop his kneegar a$$, i'll kill myself.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by warrior101: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Lol feeling good now?

rudedough:

Man don't give the coward such luxury of praise, he ain't that special. He is a cultist because he is weak, he can't kill a fly. The ones who do the killing and robbery don't talk about cultism on social media. They are very reserved, they'll deny being a cultist even.

These ones are the type that fetch firewood in the forest for the dance party which they wont be allowed to partake in. They send these ones to guard the area while the real cultist dance like monkeys. We know them.. Even when they have a dispute in the street, they are too weak to confront their opponent, they'll rather go back to the forest to report to the king of the forest who then sends another team to go fight on his behalf. grin grin

Believe me, they're that weak. If this warrior confront me on a one-on-one basics, i'll b*tch slap his weak a$$. If i can't whop his kneegar a$$, i'll kill myself.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Duserok: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
warrior101: Lol feeling good now?

Beast. You should be shedding tears. Can your stupid guts make you inform your parent that you are a Culltist,I pity your parent ,they are not. Aware of your wayward life ,when nemesis catch up with you, they won't know its the gain of your madness ,I wonder the home you came out from at the same time. May all ,Buccaneers,Eiye and others know no peace this year, Any of you Capone,hit men,No 1. Members perish ,may the blood of those you have killed cry after you.Any of you that have killed must sorrow this this year whether you like it or not.Damoche was killed like a fowl,that led to cultist war ,lives were lost,you cults guys are insane and abnormal.tell me what you gain.you all perish with your Guns. .I know many of you are here , Oya start your foolish slangs , fool number 1 I am hearing you .. .
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Duserok: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Has anyone Noticed that when a Particular Cult Group is typed it would not Appear in yoruba it is translated ” dudu ake “ why is that? If other cult group is typed it would appear.does it mean that there is a Spam Bott that removes it ,could ity be that a member of that cult is here in Nairaland as a Moderator ,if anyone doubt me ,just type dudu ake translate it in English. B L A C K A X E

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Graduation Party More Expensive Than A Brand New Lamborghini!!!!! / E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.