Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan (65486 Views)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Wole Soyinka Daughter Dies!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter, Iyetade Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by DocAdray(f): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2013
Thats sad, may she R.I.P
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2013
Longeria: Exactly, they thinks they have monopoly over bad mouth, that's why they feel bad when someone else beat them to their evil game.
what is THEY THINKS?my friend you better leave this place and go back to your okrika business. Olodo agbaya
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by kajoula(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2013
kerijay: RIP....I will Live long to buried my Parents in Jesus Name..Amen

.*Smile*
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Derinsimiola: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2013
[quoteor=Longeria]Exactly, they thinks they have monopoly over bad mouth, that's why they feel bad when someone else beat them to their evil game. [/quote]

u people shdn bring tribalism into this issue. Be it hausa, ibo or yoruba, the cogent fact here is that is good to mock others when they lose their loved ones because that is exact meaning of a person posting negative comments. How do u think the grieving family would feel if they come by such post. My God grant us all longlife but the reality of life is that human beings are all subject to death. So y. No one knows whose turn would be next. May God keep all of us and our loved ones from having cause to grieve and may he grant wole soyinka and his family the fortitude to bear this lose.Amin
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nicepoker(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lord Mecuzy:

Nyben Y Echo on a Cyber Island Filled with Lobbers
shut up. If wat u r doing or about to do is right. Why do u hid. God wil judge u.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oduaboy1: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Decryptor: You do not denigrate the dead and you called Ojukwu a legendary coward? Enwe
Mofo..The ojukwu and ashebe thread are there for all to see.Show me where i commented on both topics when their death was announced.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oduaboy1: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
GentleMimi:
His accusations are not unfound...u are a tribalist. I've told u so on many occassions. Stop living in denial.
Madam stop stalking me..Yes,am a tribalist...Are you happy now?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by kunyeo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
You are very cheap!

quote author=Longeria]Eyaa, it's painful to die because of sin of the father....................

Yes, Soyinka wickedly transformed another man's daughter to SHEPOPOTAMUS. [/quote]
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by curtain: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
My condolence goes to Ameachi for his baby and to the Soyinkas for the babby-mama. I will maintain my opinion until the otherwise is disclosed as the cause of her death.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by GentleMimi: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Madam stop stalking me..Yes,am a tribalist...Are you happy now?
No,just indifferent. undecided
What have i got to gain if i stalk smone who has a heart full of hatered for his fellow human from a diff tribe? *scoffs*
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Something just isn't right when parents have to bury their kids.
RIP Madam.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
May God our maker Who alone knows the worth of life and knows the depth of every loss comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oduaboy1: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
GentleMimi:
No,just indifferent. undecided
What have i got to gain if i stalk smone who has a heart full of hatered for his fellow human from a diff tribe? *scoffs*
Okay you've been heard,,,Now bounce!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by MAYOWAAK: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
For the governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, the christmas holidays offered an added opportunity as he took time to respond to claims making round that he was having an affair a daughter of Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, and that the daughter, never named in the rumor, was pregnant.

The governor denied the rumour through his twitter handle on December 18. PREMIUM TIMES became aware of the tweets Saturday morning.

The rumour, in Port Harcourt, widely broadcast, claimed that a daughter of the Nobel Laureate was expecting a child for Mr. Amaechi and that she was already living in the Government House.

It was further alleged that the governor’s wife, Judith, had moved abroad following the domestic challenges she was having with her husband.

It was claimed that the absence of the First Lady gave Mr. Soyinka’s daughter the opportunity to establish her full presence in the Government House.

But in the tweet, Mr. Amaechi debunked the rumour, saying it was a big lie, which was part of the ongoing campaign to smear his image.

“That rumour about me and Prof. Soyinka’s daughter is a big outrageous lie. It’s certainly part of the ongoing political campaign to smear…..”

In another tweet, the governor said his marriage to his wife was intact, adding that they both love themselves.

“…..me and Prof. Soyinka. I have never and will never assault my wife Judith. I love her so much and she loves me too. Our marriage DEY KAMPE. (Top Form).”

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152192-governor-ameachi-denies-impregnating-soyinkas-daughter.html

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by NAJALYN: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Painful exit. May her soul rest in peace. I commiserate with her family.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by osighe001: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Rip[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by e2nuoluwa(f): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Who unleashed mad men on nairaland today?.Someone lost his daughter and this is all you have to say.So in your warped and myopic mind soyinka daughter died because the prof called your jesus "shepopotamus".

You must be having a good laugh at your extreme display of stupidity.

take it easy too na
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by GentleMimi: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Okay you've been heard,,,Now bounce!!!
On your balls? No thanks,i'll pass.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by BukkyDan(f): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
May her soul rest in peace...
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by biafrasun: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
wow Soyinka of all people.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by olabukola: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Clerverly: May The Spirits Of The Forgone Terrors Smile On Her Soul......AWUMEN!!!
on another thread u claimed pirate now you are shouting awumen.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oluxy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
My condolence to the prof families entirely.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
It's Amazing that she waz not treated in abroad...
I hope our Leaderx/politicians will emulate dis... Great 0ne Soyinkas
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oduaboy1: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
GentleMimi:
On your balls? No thanks,i'll pass.
If that makes you sleepsadsadsadsad
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
spazzy4real10: What's with all these deaths in UCH ibadan? Hardly heard of someone who came out of there whole and hearthy sad

Not just UCH but UNTH,LUTH and other major teaching hospitals

That is because people go there when the case has become hopeless
More would survive if they went there at the initial time not patronizing roadside doctors that don't know jack,wasting precious time.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Bilabong(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
R I P
but at 48 she still de answer ms soyinka... See what 2 much of english has cost...
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by pistol: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
anybody abusing me should get an express ticket to hell as I don't give a damn.
The last time I checked...there is freedom of speech.
That's my opinion and I get exactly see how demeaning or offensive it is since the soyinka family decided to mask the course of her death...it is simply left for the members of the public to make conjectures.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Rip
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by musiwa112: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by justhelp(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
pistol: anybody abusing me should get an express ticket to hell as I don't give a damn.
The last time I checked...there is freedom of speech.
That's my opinion and I get exactly see how demeaning or offensive it is since the soyinka family decided to mask the course of her death...it is simply left for the members of the public to make conjectures.
yeah there is freedom of speech but not the way you use yours, normally your comment can land you in jail suppose we are in country,but you know the entity called NIGERIA has no respect for law and humanity, this is a lawless environment that is why think you can use your freedom of speech to commit a crime unnoticed,or you dont know that soyinka families can sue you for what you said, but if you think they can show your self to the family and say it to their hear then we will know you have freedom of speech or not
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Xfactoria: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
justhelp: yeah there is freedom of speech but not the way you use yours, normally your comment can land you in jail suppose we are in country,but you know the entity called NIGERIA has no respect for law and humanity, this is a lawless environment that is why think you can use your freedom of speech to commit a crime unnoticed,or you dont know that soyinka families can sue you for what you said, but if you think they can show your self to the family and say it to their hear then we will know you have freedom of speech or not

Please free the guy! It should be no one's business if his comments land him in trouble. Nobody made you a moral watchdog on NL. If you don't agree with him, just state ur own views and move on. All these hypocricy of not speaking ill of the dead is crap!

I heard the rumour of a Soyinka being pregnant for Amechi but then I don't know if she's the same person as the deceased. And even if I know, its none of my business. Someone just died and we pray God to grant succour to the family. I do not necessarily require anyone to have this view. That is my point.

This is a faceless forum. People should be free to express anything, anyhow.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Hbuyosh(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
payless:

You are a despicable human being! I hope your people condemn your stupidity. I won't be surprised if they support your stupidity because some of your people already liking your post. A thug like you should be in a locked box somewhere in Russia. Disgusting people.
Siberia prison

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) / 'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.