Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan (65477 Views)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Wole Soyinka Daughter Dies!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter, Iyetade Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Longeria(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2013
Lord Centurion:

What this STUPID is saying? . .. ...anyway ,

Good night ma'am
Sharaaaaaaap, I'm i not saying the truth.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Longeria(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2013
sheymoni:

Another product of broken condom
You're a waste of SPERM.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ekmike(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Our condolence to d family of d bereaved. May God grant u d fortitude to bear ur irreparable lose
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by curtain: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2013
adeniyi phemmy: May her soul rest in perfect peace,,, Dad may such tin happen 2 ur family anymore...... IJN....
what is this one saying? *Back to topic* Am wandering if she is a cultist too who dosent believe in the God that is been prayed to by nairalanders unbehalf of her soul. Besides i wonder if her death wont affect the support Ameachi is getting from pirate confraternity and other cultist in rivers.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Longeria(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2013
akanbi a a: If you cannot pray or say good about the death its best to keep quite because no one knows the kind of death that will take his life, when, how , and where and what will kill him. We all share the same fate but the difference is others will fare better after death while others its the beginning of their woes and only God can decide that because even the holiest of holiest in men's eyes could be the worst of sinners in Gods eyes and also the worst of sinners in men's eyes could come across Gods mercies and favor.
You shall be accountable for every word you utter be it good or bad even a single sin can stop you from heaven and also a single act of good can put you there, so why not just say good or keep quite. May God give the Soyinka family the fortitude to bear the loss and may God forgive her sins and may her gentle soul rest in eternal peace. Amen
We will talk good of the dead the same way the EVIL tribe talk good of Ojukwu, Achebe and jonathan's brother's death.

Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by 4chi: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2013
doublewisdom: Death of a relative is a very painful thing. Much as I pray for the departed I pray more for the Soyinka family for strength to bear the loss. It's only those that have been in similar situations that will fully identify with what that family is going through now especially her children. Life without a mother is very tough.
On the other hand i call on my SS and SE folks to retreat on the bashing at least for the sake of the two young children she left behind. Also to teach the Yorubas how to honour and respect. I remember the bashing they agberously exhibited when Achebe died PEJ was not also spared when her mother died. Even this Soyinka didn't attend his 'friend's ' funeral instead he wrote a 'stinker ' about it. Death is universal o.
RIP Iyatade. The other side is better. May you return a better and happier person.

Shut your freaking trap! Who cares if your so called SS and AS sickle cell ravaged folks continue their typical dance of infamy? If In your crass stupidity you cannot distinguish between an elderly death and someone losing a child, the joke is on you. And for all of you mocking a man for losing a grown up child. A taste of the sour pudding awaits you VERY SOOON
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Longeria: YOU want me to respect a corpses when you can not respect your president. lDIOT.
CORRECT

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2013
What's with all these deaths in UCH ibadan? Hardly heard of someone who came out of there whole and hearthy sad
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2013
Orlando Owoh: I now see reasons why some "graduates" fail questions on logic asked during aptitude texts. If, among the people Iyetade Soyinka is said to have been survived by, her husband is missing, is it not obvious that he may have died.
I f so y is she retainin d family name
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Derinsimiola: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=pistol]Maybe she went for abortion to abort rotimi Amechi illegimate baby...
Anyway RIP.

Who is this U apparently dont know what it means to lose a loved one not to now talk of a parent having to bury his/her child. How dare u post such a comment when her family are grieving terrribly. Its not fair ooo. Guess u dont have human feelings at all sha.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by whosefault(f): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Why is she addressed with her median name, was she not married, or the yoruba people want to make her popular through her fathers name.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by o42austino(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2013
it is a sad day and their is heavy storm on the high sea filled with sharks and only a Rugged brodas daughter can sail thru d stormy sea, may she sail till she join d forgone terrors of the Hi Sea.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by bright8(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP to the dead.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Longeria(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2013
gidson12: now all the yorubas here are getting angry over nagative comments here, I want you all to cast your minds back to thread of ojukwus death and remember how you people made a jest of that dead man and showed disrespect to his morning family, was it fair, now feel how it hurts.

nonsense
Exactly, they thinks they have monopoly over bad mouth, that's why they feel bad when someone else beat them to their evil game.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Pain(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2013
Why all these ethnic bigotry at the expense of the bereaved. SMH
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Longeria(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Akpomeme, you are being foölish. I don't know her marital status but she may be a single mother just as Clarion Chukwura.
Don't ever compare clarion chukwura with that unknown quantity. Mind you, CLARION was Abiola's wife.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Tintinix: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Longeria: I'm shocked that animal like you can be sober. Now paste your comments here when Jonathan lost his brother. BIGOT.

That is my utter outrage when I saw all the RIP. In less than 5 hours this thread was up to page 6!
With them still trying to gag the mouths of those who were begining the rumour, which by the way is not baseless!!
Founded on preceeding events and even a denial from Amaechi and made even more interesting that the cause of death is unknown!

These people totally tore to shreds the first lady's mom who they had not heard about before her demise! They humilated the President and his late brother!
Now the say respect the dead! Prove this and that!

Who cares if Soyinka fathered her two children?
What did she die of People!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by UyiIredia(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2013
My condolences to the Prof. and the deceased's immediate family.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by GentleMimi: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Kindly show me where i denigrated the people you listed above as at the time of their death,,Or hold your peace forever...You retardeed product of same sex marriage.
His accusations are not unfound...u are a tribalist. I've told u so on many occassions. Stop living in denial.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by juman(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Condolence to the family.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by experimentist: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2013
We all die one day!

Until then, Rest In Peace!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Duserok: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Clerverly:

Lucky, That I am in a very sober mood owing to the demise of the amiable daughter of CB of Tortuga. The dogs who have fed on your remains. Idiata, Be careful
And if you are not in Sober mood, what would you have done? Useless cultist like you,you would have tracked him abi,get your gun and go after him to kill him,dog would eat your remains,last week a cultis was killed on his wedding day ,the only child of his parent,he was a hit man before ,dogs are feeding on his remains now,you and cultists like you are all useless and fools.Go ahead and do your worse. You feel on top of th world because of the Gun ,your stupid sponsors and the few bastard in the Nigerian police men that you know,You kill,go into Armed robbery, rape girls to death just because they say No,spew rubbish with your disgusting slangs and slogans,initiate innocents boys and girls by force not only in the schools but also in the Neigbhourhood with the promises of protecting them .You shall and useless people like you shall soon meet your waterloo, to hell you go ,spend your time to track me down. Animal.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by juman(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Mr. Anikulapo’s statement described the deceased as “affable, intelligent and sometimes capricious,” adding that she
“struggled with her health in recent years
.” Despite her health woes, the late Iyetade Soyinka “greeted every day with a smile and doted on her two children.”

From what I read on this thread, it seems she died of liver problem.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Genycharl(f): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2013
pistol: Maybe she went for abortion to abort rotimi Amechi illegimate baby...
Anyway RIP.
DON'T BE A BIG FOOL
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by tekena13(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2013
rip...dear.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by platido(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2013
R.I.P embarassedR.I.P
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Klem28(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Unfortunate loss for the old prof. Fortitude I pray for u sir
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Longeria(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2013
chino11:

The news of soyeka fathering the two kids through his daughter has been flying all over Nigeria for the last 2years now. Its not longer a secret bro..
That is part of Yoruba tradition, Obasanjo also PHOCKED his daughter in law.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Duserok: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2013
warrior101: Alora, cigar nor be trebor but dem resemble... \o/

@topic - l beieve in reincarnation so I'll say RIP and BRB

Another fool ,same believe that still keeps you in Cultism that you will reincarnate after wasting your time as cultist and been wasted at the end of the day.Better you inform your parent about your membership now so you don't make them sorrowful when your life becomes Miserable.Get your Gun Cleaned up,summon an urgent meeting,visit your Spiritualist now write your jargons here because you are a waste to this Generation. Cultism my foot.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by warrior101: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2013
My mother get similar pix. I assume that place is Ikogossi river. Plunk

chino11:

Look at where Soyeka sacrificed his three children. He used that bottle in his hand to bottle the children and sacrificed them.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by warrior101: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2013
What is your problem with cultist? Ask your ogboni father to carry you waka and stop beefing out out inferiority complex. Lubber

Duserok: Another fool ,same believe that still keeps you in Cultism that you will reincarnate after wasting your time as cultist and been wasted at the end of the day.Better you inform your parent about your membership now so you don't make them sorrowful when your life becomes Miserable.Get your Gun Cleaned up,summon an urgent meeting,visit your Spiritualist now write your jargons here because you are a waste to this Generation. Cultism my foot.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Decryptor(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Please do it for me foool.I don't denigrate the dead.
You do not denigrate the dead and you called Ojukwu a legendary coward? Enwe

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh / 'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky / Davido Traveling To Ekiti State By Road In Grand Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.