Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan (65471 Views)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Wole Soyinka Daughter Dies!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter, Iyetade Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2013
pistol: Maybe she went for abortion to abort rotimi Amechi illegimate baby...
Anyway RIP.
very dry joke,may the same happen to your entire generation,oponu ode

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2013
Clerverly:

Lucky, That I am in a very sober mood owing to the demise of the amiable daughter of CB of Tortuga. The dogs who have fed on your remains. Idiata, Be careful

Your types ain't worth my time. When young visionary Nigerians are moving into conference rooms to hold meetings, you cultists are moving back into the forest to hold your meetings.

This goes to show how depressed, destitutional, poverty stricken, retrogressive and a failure you guys are. Believe me, you guys are a complete nuisance and an embarrassment to the society.

12 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Italiano1: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Bearshare: While my heart goes out to the family of Wole Soyinka I must also ask why is everyone hating on the dude's insinuations of abortion. What if it was true? Behinds it's no news for insiders in R/S that she had a steamy relationship with the Gov'nor of Rivers State.

Besides she died as Ms. Soyinka which could mean she was free to throw a fling. Afterall why would the the convener of her demise make it public yet refuse to disclose the cause of her death.

People hide causes of death for reasons such as abortion;aids;cancer;mysticism or fetish.

I stopped reading at the part I have highlighted in your dumb post!

If you have nothing intelligent to say, why don't you just hit the sack, instead of engaging in meaningless speculations?

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Italiano1:

See who is talking of Ibon?!!

Why don't you pass your message and move along instead of embarrassing yourself in the process?

Sir, where is the error? Are they playing table tennis on ur head?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by vislabraye(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Bearshare: While my heart goes out to the family of Wole Soyinka I must also ask why is everyone hating on the dude's insinuations of abortion. undecided What if it was true? Besides it's no news for insiders in R/S that she was pregnant for and had a steamy relationship with the Gov'nor of Rivers State.

Besides she died as Ms. Soyinka which could mean she was free to throw a fling. Afterall why would the the convener of her demise make it public yet refuse to disclose the cause of her death to the public.

People hide causes of death for reasons such as abortion;aids;cancer;mysticism or fetish.

Let's be rational for once!

Are you saying thaty she had an affair with Rotimi Amechi ??

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by skyface00(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Rip

Who next?may we live longer
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by lanaVello1(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: very dry joke,may the same happen to your entire generation,oponu ode
his entire generation?
how sure are you your individual descendants won't hook up later?
now who's really the 'oponu ode'?

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by yommyuk: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2013
May her blessed soul rest in prefect peace
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2013
soe: EL-RUFAI LOSES DAUGHTER
BUHARI LOSES DAUGHTER
SOYINKA LOSES DAUGHTER

Also.....

GEJ loses brother

PEJ loses mother (fyneface)
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by lanaVello1(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

grin bullets are passing bye

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by LBanks(m): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2013
rudedough:

These are the useless sets of Nigerians. When Intelligent Nigerians are pursuing a prosperous career, these ones are becoming cultists, ra.ping girls, stealing students money and food stuffs, carrying guns and machete, killing and getting killed like chickens and shouting hooligan slogans.

Look, you and your friend above are e-diots and anyone who is planning to join these sets of useless people are potential e-diots too.

RIP to the dead. sad sad
Do not make comment on things that you do not understand and do not concern you. Meanwhile may her soul rest in peace
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2013
soe: EL-RUFAI LOSES DAUGHTER
BUHARI LOSES DAUGHTER
SOYINKA LOSES DAUGHTER
and so foking wot?stay there and live forever,ode alakori
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Costa2000(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
his entire generation?
how sure are you your individual descendants won't hook up later?
now who's really the 'oponu ode'?
you of course for taking sides with the bastar_d
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP! This is a sad story indeed!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by meforyou1(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Rest in perfect peace. Soyinka is one of the few Yoruba men I hold in greatest esteem after fela.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by dungdusugyang(m): 12:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Daeth oo daeth. Rest on ma'am.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Bearshare: While my heart goes out to the family of Wole Soyinka I must also ask why is everyone hating on the dude's insinuations of abortion. undecided What if it was true? Besides it's no news for insiders in R/S that she was pregnant for and had a steamy relationship with the Gov'nor of Rivers State.

Besides she died as Ms. Soyinka which could mean she was free to throw a fling. Afterall why would the the convener of her demise make it public yet refuse to disclose the cause of her death to the public.

Let's be rational for once!
pls shut the fok up if you have nothing better to say
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Ohrydo: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.
don't worry, ur own wil soon come ur sister wil soon die so dat we can say she take abortn pills, FOOL IDIET.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Ohrydo: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by jydux(m): 12:51am On Dec 30, 2013
This oduntan gabriel is really hopeless. You guys should let him wallow in his ignorance.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

Oduntan Gabriel:

Ibon re oooooo... Bullets passing bye,yeepa ori iya mi oooo. RIP To d dead, may God comfort the deceased families
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by funshint(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2013
rudedough:

Your types ain't worth my time. When visionary Nigerians are moving into conference rooms to hold their meetings, you cultists are moving back into the forest to hold your meetings.

This goes to show how depressed, destitutional, poverty stricken and a failure you guys are. Believe me, you guys are a complete nuisance and an embarrassment to the society.
Leave them there's always a prize to pay for every man's deeds...let the sleeping dogs lie! RIP to the dead!!!
N.B:- to those raising abortion story pls wat's d authenticity of that story? Does Soyinka hv only one daughter? I tot they said she had already given birth? Is it true any of Soyinka's daughter had an affair with Amaechi? I sense a conspiracy to soil Ameachi/Soyinka's personalities by pro-jona/wike e-slaves. Eediots!!!

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Bearshare(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Italiano1:

I stopped reading at the part I have highlighted in your dumb post!

If you have nothing intelligent to say, why don't you just hit the sack, instead of engaging in meaningless speculations?

Its not important afterall if you stopped reading at my comment, it still doesnt stop the fact that the dude's insinuation might be right afterall; your problem is simply the same with folks who reason one-sided which is the same problem with alot of Nigerians. Just because she's demised doesnt mean she never had a life...abeg cut some slacks Mr.Chief-mourner...Alot of people knew she had a thing going with Amaechi. You can check it out here Amaechi's affair with Iyetade Soyinka just incase you are late.

The family should reveal the cause of her death until then everyone is entitled to an opinion . Period! embarassed

And to everyone who thinks folks shouldnt have opinion on dead people should check the thread title again. Its not a condolence register.

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by LordMecuzy(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2013
rudedough:

These are the useless sets of Nigerians. When Intelligent Nigerians are pursuing a prosperous career, these ones are becoming cultists, ra.ping girls, stealing students money and food stuffs, carrying guns and machete, killing and getting killed like chickens and shouting hooligan slogans.

Look, you and your friend above are e-diots and anyone who is planning to join these sets of useless people are potential e-diots too.

RIP to the dead. sad sad

Lol Bro Chill Abeg, Hav I Ever Asked u for Cash?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Solowande(m): 12:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Longeria: Eyaa, it's painful to die because of sin of the father....................

Yes, Soyinka wickedly transformed another man's daughter to SHEPOPOTAMUS.
IF u didn't hav respect 4 d living at least have 4 d death.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Bearshare(m): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2013
vislabraye:

Are you saying thaty she had an affair with Rotimi Amechi ??

Yes, it was a factual allegation. we heard it from Insiders at R/S Govt house. You can Read it here if you care.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by dungdusugyang(m): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.
This is absurd, pls.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Niyinficient(m): 12:58am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP so sad! But is dis not the woman Rotimi Amechi was allegedly to av impregnated? Den why is she 'Ms' wen she has two childrend??
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Afritop(m): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2013
So sad
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by lanaVello1(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you of course for taking sides with the bastar_d
I cant remember doin dat,i only told u it is unnecessary it is 4u to curse hz unborn generations.
Goin by ur moniker,i understand ur impulsivity.
PS:Dont quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Bearshare(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: pls shut the fok up if you have nothing better to say

Omo you no get thinking sense...mumu!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.