Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan (65469 Views)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Wole Soyinka Daughter Dies!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter, Iyetade Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by BishopMagic: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Amaechi should be made to face criminal charges for forcing this woman to have an abortion just like that other short man devil in APC

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Smily202(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2013
RiP.........but I didnt see the picture. .....
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by akpomeme(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2013
yomexp: just ignore henceforth
Eya..... Awwwwww please don't cry. I honestly mourn the passing of this lady but taunting you guys on nairaland because of your blind sense of criticism...

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2013
I now see reasons why some "graduates" fail questions on logic asked during aptitude texts. If, among the people Iyetade Soyinka is said to have been survived by, her husband is missing, is it not obvious that he may have died.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by warrior101: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Alora, cigar nor be trebor but dem resemble... \o/

@topic - l beieve in reincarnation so I'll say RIP and BRB

Lord Mecuzy:

Nyben Y Echo on a Cyber Island Filled with Lobbers
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by chino11(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2013
king94: Fact: Madiba buried 3 of his 4 children from his first marriage. Did he use them as 'rituals' to free SA from apartheid?
A father is mourning nd it won't be best to say he killed his children.

Case of Mandela was natural. We all know that Nelson Mandela was a devout Christian just like Achebe unlike the cultist-idol worshiper Soyeka who offers his children for sacrifice every now and then..

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by akpomeme(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2013
king94: Fact: Madiba buried 3 of his 4 children from his first marriage. Did he use them as 'rituals' to free SA from apartheid?
A father is mourning nd it won't be best to say he killed his children.

The juju culture here is different... Does Madiba worship idols?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by BishopMagic: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2013
Amaechi's alliances always end up messy

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by olutunde12(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=odua boy]Who unleashed mad men on nairaland today?.Someone lost his daughter and this all you have to say.So in your warped and myopic mind soyinka daughter died because the prof called your jesus "shepopotamus".

You must be having a good laugh at your extreme display of stupidity.
Thank God we are christians. You posted this and animals are liking it. If he had mensioned mohammed blood would have been flowing.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by chino11(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: You must think everyone uses his children for ritual like your father.I.diot

You dey cry now..?

Next time when you see thread written Igbo or Okechukwu on it don't dare comment or else this same nemesis will come back to haunt you ones more.. grin grin

But all these does not remove the fact that Soyeka sacrificed his children to the idols and he equally fathered the two kids for her daughter..

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by king94(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2013
chino11:

Case of Mandela was natural. We all know that Nelson Mandela was a devout Christian unlike the cultist-idol worshiper Soyeka who offers his children for sacrifice every now and then..
Last tym I checked, Soyinka didn't believe in any God. So,can u expantiate on which God he offered d rituals to.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Longeria(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Who unleashed mad men on nairaland today?.Someone lost his daughter and this all you have to say.So in your warped and myopic mind soyinka daughter died because the prof called your jesus "shepopotamus".

You must be having a good laugh at your extreme display of stupidity.

I'm shocked that animal like you can be sober. Now paste your comments here when Jonathan lost his brother. BIGOT.

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oduaboy1: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2013
Obijulius: Death is usually the revealer of secrets:

Lots of them in this case, wish we had more proof sha. Let me highlight what I have learnt thus far for those that are just coming in:

1. She was a single mother of two (confirmed).

2. Prof. Wole Soyinka fathered the two kids (undisputed so likely true)

3. She had an affair with the incumbent Governor of Rivers State (developing story)

4. She lost her life following complications from an aytempted abortion (based on 1,2,3 likely true).

Note this is a developing story and more updates will be posted as they come up.

Condolences to the bereaved.
Why are you lots just engaging in wild speculations.Do you have any link to back up this spurious claims or is it the usual aba made conjectures.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by king94(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2013
akpomeme:

The juju culture here is different... Does Madiba worship idols?
Does Soyinka worship idols?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by BishopMagic: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2013
All I want to know is if it was true she had an affair and was carrying a baby for Amaechi.

I beleive she must have had complications due to her advanced age during child birth as it was rumored that she was about to give birth any time soon less than 2 weeks back

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oduaboy1: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2013
chino11: But all these does not remove the fact that my Father sacrificed his children to the idols and he equally fathered the two kids for my sister.
This is babaric
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Longeria(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2013
payless:

Disgusting human being you are!
Your prayers for patient jonathan to die is being answered in opposite direction.
Why crying. BIGOT.

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by akpomeme(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2013
king94: Does Soyinka worship idols?

How can you even defend a man you know nothing about. You don't even know the man you lost your breakfast to....
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oduaboy1: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Longeria: I'm shocked that animal like you can be sober. Now paste your comments here when Jonathan lost his brother. BIGOT.
Please do it for me foool.I don't denigrate the dead.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2013
Though many people are not engaging Akpomeme and Chino, I will advise few that are, to desist. This people don't need attention. If you must engage them, don't quote them.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by chino11(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2013
king94: Last tym I checked, Soyinka didn't believe in any God. So,can u expantiate on which God he offered d rituals to.

Look at where Soyeka sacrificed his three children. He used that bottle in his hand to bottle the children and sacrificed them.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by king94(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2013
akpomeme:

How can you even defend a man you know nothing about. You don't even know the man you lost your breakfast to....
U seem to know him better than I do so pls illuminate me. Does Soyinka believe in any God?
P.S- As for d breakfast part,I don't eat in d morning.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by adeniyiphemmy(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2013
May her soul rest in perfect peace,,, Dad may such tin happen 2 ur family anymore...... IJN....
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by king94(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Though many people are not engaging Akpomeme and Chino, I will advise few that are, to desist. This people don't need attention. If you must engage them, don't quote them.
I have a little tym on my hands dis morning so let me talk with them.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by BishopMagic: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Just a few weeks back it was rumoured that she was carrying Ameachi's baby and was expecting to undergoe delivery any time soon.

We were advised to pay attention to happenings in Rivers on this.

Now only yesterday, we heard she died after a brief illness in a teaching hospital.

There is more to her death
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by striker9(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2013
king94: I have a little tym on my hands dis morning so let me talk with them.
Please ignore them,na nairaland we dey together na.Allow them to rant,what goes around......................
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by BishopMagic: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2013
striker9: Please ignore them,na nairaland we dey together na.Allow them to rant,what goes around......................
IGNORE THIS
Ameachi give am belle FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2013
chino11: But Soyenka is a cultist. Probably used the innocent girl for his yearly rituals..

The old cultist has succeeded in killing three of his children for rituals in the past 5years..
another dolt. Smh
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by akpomeme(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2013
May her soul rest in peace but we should stop thinking any man is above the flaws of the flesh.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by gratiaeo(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Orlando Owoh: I now see reasons why some "graduates" fail questions on logic asked during aptitude texts. If, among the people Iyetade Soyinka is said to have been survived by, her husband is missing, is it not obvious that he may have died.
You must be a comedian
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Longeria(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Solowande: IF u didn't hav respect 4 d living at least have 4 d death.
YOU want me to respect a corpses when you can not respect your president. lDIOT.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by emmatok(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Obijulius: Death is usually the revealer of secrets:

Lots of them in this case, wish we had more proof sha. Let me highlight what I have learnt thus far for those that are just coming in:

1. She was a single mother of two (confirmed).

2. Prof. Wole Soyinka fathered the two kids (undisputed so likely true)

3. She had an affair with the incumbent Governor of Rivers State (developing story)

4. She lost her life following complications from an aytempted abortion (based on 1,2,3 likely true).

Note this is a developing story and more updates will be posted as they come up.

Condolences to the bereaved.

Too much tribalism is bad.
Is she the same lady in the alleged relationship with Amechi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.