Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dear Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Future Husband (2461 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Dear Future Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Future Husband by deybholar(f): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2013
My Love,
Its with tears I am writing this to you. I am writing this after series of heartaches and pain. Each time I meet someone, I mistake him for 'YOU'. It seems all sweet at first and then 'POW', the scales fall of my eyes and I realize this can never be YOU!
You'll never leave me broken, NO, you love me too much for that. You see through me and appreciate my shower of love and respect for you.
You won't treat me like those selfish jerks who dish out the very thing they wouldn't take!
Ife mi, I don't know exactly what you look like, but I know that you radiate sweetness, you appreciate the extremely good heart I have which has been stretched, broken and shredded by the people who deceived me into thinking they were YOU!
If only you know ife mi, if only you know how I wish you were here with me now. I wish you could pull me out of this emotional bondage. You do not know how painful it feels to be rejected.
I have faced enough rejection. Enough to last me a life time. It depresses me so much, I start to cry and wonder if it isn't best to remain single. But despite my travail, I still have space to think of you and the joy you'll bring me when I finally meet you.
Life is full of selfish people, I know that for sure. But I know you are not selfish because somewhere in your tiny heart, you are thinking of me too and wondering when I would come.
I know our children would be very beautiful and brilliant (from my genes)but if you are cute and intelligent too, then we'll produce geniuses!
I just want to let you know a few more things about me. I am chubby (a size 14) because I binge when I am sad,though I plan to start working out soon. I am dark, I am not after the bleaching craze, I am extremely loving and romantic, I would gladly spend my last dime just to see you smile as that would make me smile too. I am the most selfless person you would ever know. I don't like arguements, they break me. And I can't keep malice or bear to see us unhappy because of a flimsy quarrel.
I hope you like home cooked meal, because I absolutely love cooking and I hope you start learning how to dote on a woman because I love attention.
I do not ask for much financially, just be comfortable and show me you have prospects and we'll click cos I'm a home builder and I wouldn't mind extra motivation from you.
Let me stop here darling. It's one of those nights, I am broken, my eyes are running, my nose is blocked, my heart is heavy. But I am here, waiting for sleep to come and praying that in my dream tonight, I'll see you and you'll tell me precisely when you are coming.
I love you DFH, see you soon! XOXO

Dee.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Ok
Re: Dear Future Husband by UjSizzle(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2013
You binge when you're sad and you are a 14? shocked
Girl that's a lot of sadness in one lifetime undecided

I hope you find another form of release when depression sets in, you can try running smiley That's what i do.

And err I hope future hubby finds you soon. Everyone deserves happiness *hugs*
Re: Dear Future Husband by tontelicious: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Wow....in d season of letter writing, this is one of d best letters in 2013

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband by captcochrane(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2013
eeh, dear future wife o
Re: Dear Future Husband by kindy86: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2013
same leta that paw paw wrote for his future wife,
Re: Dear Future Husband by emorse(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2013
oluswaggz: Ok
Guy we no call you for our family matter na. Keep off abeg.

@ Dee, I don dey find you tay tay. Infact, I've already made plans for our wedding. Your gown, my suit, the venue, the aso-ebi, food, drinks, everything. I've even printed our wedding I.V! All that is left is to fill in your name and the date.

Babe, I'm glad I've finally found you cos I've crossed seven seas and climbed seven mountains. Thanks to Sango for not allowing me pass through fire cos I was prepared to do it! All that is in the past now anyways. Now its time to dance skelewu. Send me your full details and prefered date so I can complete our wedding I.V.

Waiting for your reply.

Eee.

PS: OP, you're a very good writer. This letter feels very real. If it truly is, then I have only one advice for you. STOP DRINKING! It doesn't kill depression. It only helps you forget for a while. Try and engage yourself in as much physical activities as possible. It helps you feel good about yourself and believe me, nobody will see in you what you don't see in yourself.
Ok thats more than one advice but I believe you get my point.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband by etin06(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Wow! Dat was brilliant, I love the poem and the use of words also it was as if u have poetic licence. Keep it up
Re: Dear Future Husband by vickyO(f): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2013
Dear furture husband, you're quite lucky.
Girls this truthful, understanding, and love not money conscious are hard to find nowadays.

d
Re: Dear Future Husband by deybholar(f): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks all. I composed this about three months ago in tears. Just felt I should share with you guys.
Re: Dear Future Husband by etin06(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2013
The poem is awesome!
Re: Dear Future Husband by etin06(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Your poem shows that you are intelligent, I let making friends wit intelligent people pls here is my pin add me up
Re: Dear Future Husband by etin06(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2013
21f82a34
Re: Dear Future Husband by deybholar(f): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
emorse:
Guy we no call you for our family matter na. Keep off abeg.
@ Dee, I don dey find you tay tay. Infact, I've already made plans for our wedding. Your gown, my suit, the venue, the aso-ebi, food, drinks, everything. I've even printed our wedding I.V! All that is left is to fill in your name and the date.
Babe, I'm glad I've finally found you cos I've crossed seven seas and climbed seven mountains. Thanks to Sango for not allowing me pass through fire cos I was prepared to do it! All that is in the past now anyways. Now its time to dance skelewu. Send me your full details and prefered date so I can complete our wedding I.V.
Waiting for your reply.
Eee.
PS: OP, you're a very good writer. This letter feels very real. If it truly is, then I have only one advice for you. STOP DRINKING! It doesn't kill depression. It only helps you forget for a while. Try and engage yourself in as much physical activities as possible. It helps you feel good about yourself and believe me, nobody will see in you what you don't see in yourself.
Ok thats more than one advice but I believe you get my point.
Enjoy!

Oya oh. Ayam ready. Looool
Re: Dear Future Husband by Hoshea: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
deybholar: Thanks all. I composed this about three months ago in tears. Just felt I should share with you guys.

op u are so good, let me check ya profile
Re: Dear Future Husband by Womanitarian(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Future Husband by inspiROHM(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
How do you do now? I hope better. Try some small exercises just before going to bed, if it doesn't work, pick up good inspirational book. It works for me maybe it will for you. I sleep only three hours a night maximum. I am used to that. See I will not offer pity cause it will never get you anywhere. In fact it will be destructive rather than constructive. I will only offer encouragement. First rule about life; Never expect things to work the way you plan. First rule about relationships; Always insist on a long-term relationships going somewhere from the onset. That way you get rid of the Cock-roaches. It works both ways for the Hen-roaches. First rule about Male-Female interaction; Always listen, always listen, not only to words but also to the divergent meaning of those spoken words and also the unspoken words. The unspoken ones are the ones that should attract and keep your attention most. I really listen because I know that the more quiet I am, the more I hear. I have had my own fair share of Heartbreaks, The last one forced me to go on 7 year hiatus. Yes I had to do that at the risk of being labelled homosexual, monk, freak. Did I give a flying fart of a damn about it? NO! I did it because I needed some answers I knew no one but myself could ever find and did I find those answers? YES. Here they are;

1: IT HAPPENED! Yes your heart was broken but never let it amputate the love you have in store. Male-roaches and Female-roaches get squished in the end. I tried in all my relationships to keep patching the holes till I couldn't anymore. At the end I rose like the Phoenix from the ashes of the heartbreak wiser and stronger and more loving and most important guiltless. Before God and Man I tried. If the next boyfriend or girlfriend of the Male-roach or Female-roach scolds or attacks them physically I will be the first thing they remember. Four of my five exes at one time or the other expressed interest at continuing from where we stopped. You are smart enough to guess my response.

2: Never let your pains change change you. That way you get what you want in life. All you have to do is wait and it will just come to you. Even if it gets to ten years before it finally arrives it Finally ARRIVED. Ten years is long enough for something good. There is an unfathomable difference between LONG ENOUGH AND TOO LONG.

3: I found my MYSELF, I am adept at programming and I am learning Ruby, my 5th programming language after which I will move to learning Rails, another programming language. Look within you, there must be something you like doing. It seems you are a good writer. HIT IT!!! Stain your hands and clothes with ink but write something, anything or and I love cartoons and animation movies and playing computer games. There are hidden lessons and messages I get from them that compasses me through this TSUNAMI we call life. So find something you like and do it!!!
Re: Dear Future Husband by troy20(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
ah another letter.and look...its for the future husbands who wouldnt just drop from mount olympus.
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
To my luvly future wife, I write to u frm d most depressd state of d heart, I sometimes wonder if truly u ar still out there waiting n hoping? Cuz I av mistaken u for chancers n cheaters and it is neva sweet or amount to anythin frm d start. All I see are just many money-hungry opportunists assuming d form of u dat really make me resentful and in pain-But this is not d real me and I guess i just av to be lyk dz pending i perhaps, boom into u someday. I knw dip dwn inside dat i 'll av to scale through thorns and hell just to finally get to see n kwn u- I may not be having enough norishments of cash to impress u in dz lonely n dessertd moment of goldrushy/gas-flaring lifestyles of ur kind. I just have dz feeling dat I'm nothing but only an half waiting to be completed by u. Perhaps, if i ever find u, i ll not only purpose to u in an emotionally-filled setting, but make a toast to three awful tins i ll do to u-bcuz ur kinds think i 'm not a reckless giver of cash or my hair is not well cut n polishd enough for them to grind dia melon seeds on my head.lol but, really i can be more erotically-filled with overburning emotional frames of 100% pure romance for u and in my every dreams of u. I SHALL STEAL, LIE AND CHEAT YOU FOREVER-But i truly do not have the heart to do dz three awful things to u and if i shuld steal- i steal away ur sorrows. If i shuld lie-I lie with no one but u all d nights of ur life. And if i must cheat - I cheat death. U knw where to find us.
Re: Dear Future Husband by freda506(f): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
You gorge shocked shocked stop it angry
Re: Dear Future Husband by inspiROHM(m): 2:17am On Jan 02, 2014
What if that future husband is not of the same religious denomination with you? A girl dumped my friend because this reason many months ago. Suddenly recently she sends him romantic text messages. This guy dated that girl for 3 years and no sex. Beat that.

What if he does not have a university degree but strangely he is a really smart dude that is even self-employed and doing OK at his job or business? We do look at the wrappings which could be weather beaten with time, but inside the wrappings which we sometimes choose not to look at is the real deal. Life's glittering trappings has a way of throwing bright beams of light directly at our eyes, blinding us (for a time with SCALES until they fall off).

What if that future husband you crave is not of the same tribe with you, or is of a tribe your family or even you would not touch with a 100 foot pole? Not everything works the way we plan. A Fulani nurse some years ago in Adamawa state had a very deep crush for my Igbo friend who would have nothing to do with her. He still speaks of his regret at rejecting Subaka (Her name; it means SUNRISE. Yes she is darn beautiful).

What if that guy who will appreciate your good heart is the very one you rejected because he is too good looking, too bad looking, not really good at dressing up, you meet all the time in different places and he smiles but you return a blank stare because your stalker alert light has gone from GREEN to AMBER (next up is RED). What if he is that guy you prefer he should be in the friend zone always, is that guy that works in a restaurant that served you food and drinks, is that guy you are a year or two older than? Google about these people Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson. These are the characters in the greatest and untold love story of the 20th Century. That Edward VIII was a King of the English Empire but he abdicated that throne (Was he high on something or something was high on him? Yes LOVE, TRUE LOVE.) for he love of Wallis Simpson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522883/Items-belonging-Edward-VIII-Wallis-Simpson-rare-insight-lives.html

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1930s/a/kingedward.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallis_Simpson

Read these pensively. Life is what happens when we are busy doing another thing.
Re: Dear Future Husband by deybholar(f): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
sadI want to revive my thread. DFH where art thou? It's 2015 and I am still searching for you embarassedI want to revive my thread. DFH where art thou? It's 2015 and I am still searching for you

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband by makavele: 12:59am On Dec 15, 2015
deybholar:
sadI want to revive my thread. DFH where art thou? It's 2015 and I am still searching for you embarassedI want to revive my thread. DFH where art thou? It's 2015 and I am still searching for you

u know where he is . . .
Re: Dear Future Husband by Parpor(m): 2:20am On Dec 15, 2015
So so an emotional expression. ds got my heart almost pumpin bck
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2015
deybholar:
My Love,
Its with tears I am writing this to you. I am writing this after series of heartaches and pain. Each time I meet someone, I mistake him for 'YOU'. It seems all sweet at first and then 'POW', the scales fall of my eyes and I realize this can never be YOU!
You'll never leave me broken, NO, you love me too much for that. You see through me and appreciate my shower of love and respect for you.
You won't treat me like those selfish jerks who dish out the very thing they wouldn't take!
Ife mi, I don't know exactly what you look like, but I know that you radiate sweetness, you appreciate the extremely good heart I have which has been stretched, broken and shredded by the people who deceived me into thinking they were YOU!
If only you know ife mi, if only you know how I wish you were here with me now. I wish you could pull me out of this emotional bondage. You do not know how painful it feels to be rejected.
I have faced enough rejection. Enough to last me a life time. It depresses me so much, I start to cry and wonder if it isn't best to remain single. But despite my travail, I still have space to think of you and the joy you'll bring me when I finally meet you.
Life is full of selfish people, I know that for sure. But I know you are not selfish because somewhere in your tiny heart, you are thinking of me too and wondering when I would come.
I know our children would be very beautiful and brilliant (from my genes)but if you are cute and intelligent too, then we'll produce geniuses!
I just want to let you know a few more things about me. I am chubby (a size 14) because I binge when I am sad,though I plan to start working out soon. I am dark, I am not after the bleaching craze, I am extremely loving and romantic, I would gladly spend my last dime just to see you smile as that would make me smile too. I am the most selfless person you would ever know. I don't like arguements, they break me. And I can't keep malice or bear to see us unhappy because of a flimsy quarrel.
I hope you like home cooked meal, because I absolutely love cooking and I hope you start learning how to dote on a woman because I love attention.
I do not ask for much financially, just be comfortable and show me you have prospects and we'll click cos I'm a home builder and I wouldn't mind extra motivation from you.
Let me stop here darling. It's one of those nights, I am broken, my eyes are running, my nose is blocked, my heart is heavy. But I am here, waiting for sleep to come and praying that in my dream tonight, I'll see you and you'll tell me precisely when you are coming.

Dee.
Even if you wrote the letter 2years ago they are my prayers cry
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2015
deybholar:
Thanks all. I composed this about three months ago in tears. Just felt I should share with you guys.
Lovely write-up

Thumbs up

U just strike a cord with dis letter, u made me feel as if you wrote it just for me

We may love d wrong person

Cry for the wrong person

But one thing is sure, mistakes helps us find the right person

It's just a matter of time
Re: Dear Future Husband by cruzita(f): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2015
see as I dey re-read the letter as if na job interview.op no worry the man don dey find u tey tey .una go soon jam and we go hear WEDDING BELLS
Re: Dear Future Husband by deybholar(f): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2015
My thread is alive. cheesy I don't even know if I've met my DFH or not....
Re: Dear Future Husband by webizone(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2016
deybholar:
My Love,

Dee.

Haven't met you or stayed with you to really get to know you, but if this is how you feel, I want to just say it's beautiful. The easiest option to get closer to you is probably Facebook. Are you on Facebook?
Re: Dear Future Husband by crismark(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2016
rubbish sha
Re: Dear Future Husband by BerryScott(f): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Awww

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. / Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.