Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (252360 Views)

(PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 2:55am On Oct 17, 2016
bellong:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your backside will not become flat... Don't be scared
tnx a lot. Lets go to shop rite this morning.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bellong good afternoon.. hope fine?
Check this out..
Salami tinz.. lets go there..
Started today
Checked my weight hmmm. Whooping 99kg shocked shocked shocked
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chocolate,

You obviously have been eating too much of chocolate... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Time to shed off the excess..

2 Likes

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by 40manlappy: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
chocolateme:
how can you be so heartless to post such calamity on this trial thread? Huh? Bellong where are you..

Bellong been meaning to ask you something.. i am scared that my backside will finish before the duration. Please tell me it won't reduce, will it?
I am starting today.. pray for me.

grin grin grin grin

What a comic relief!

@bellong: Thank you for this thread. I find it inspiring.

I am currently on another diet plan. I lost 5kg in a week without engaging in any form of exercise. I consider your diet plan as another form of challenge.

Is it advisable to switch from one diet plan to another without any break?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Well, I don't know the plan you are on. If your plan permits room for another, why not.

Meanwhile, don't lose too much weight else you will be compared to a broomstick .. cheesy
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by 40manlappy: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
bellong:
Well, I don't know the plan you are on. If your plan permits room for another, why not.

Meanwhile, don't lose too much weight else you will be compared to a broomstick .. cheesy

cheesy grin

It's "Keto Diet", a low carb high fat diet.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
I thought it is an easy process.. this is my fourth day. I don't know where to start describing how i feel but i guess i should save the little energy i have. Una well done.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bellong.. please this salami is difficult for me to chew and swallow though i have been eating it. it is sour in taste and those little spotted elements on it is full of garlic abi ginger or is it nutmeg.. can i throw the whole thing away and look for replacement?

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Bellong.. please this salami is difficult for me to chew and swallow though i have been eating it. it is sour in taste and those little spotted elements on it is full of garlic abi ginger or is it nutmeg.. can i throw the whole thing away and look for replacement?

Roast it or grill it.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Today is my 6th day and I'm still following it religiously.
When i think of the once in a while dizziness and hunger.. i will remember that hunger doesn't kill and fight on. Was passing a certain place yesterday and saw roasted corn chaiiii!! The temptation was over the rooftop but i still pretended. I need some encouragement here.

2 Likes

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by 40manlappy: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
chocolateme:
Today is my 6th day and I'm still following it religiously.
When i think of the once in a while dizziness and hunger.. i will remember that hunger doesn't kill and fight on. Was passing a certain place yesterday and saw roasted corn chaiiii!! The temptation was over the rooftop but i still pretended. I need some encouragement here.

Fire on! cheesy

7 days to go. You can do it!

You are almost there.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
40manlappy:

Fire on! cheesy

7 days to go. You can do it!

You are almost there.
tnx 40manlappy..
I went out hours ago and trekked for long as i couldn't find bike.. i almost fainted, no energy, dizziness and weakness. I was coming home to eat my lunch of 2 boiled eggs and carrot.
I'm finally home now and eaten. Even water seems like great food in this trial times. Days are not moving at all why? 7 days far oo

2 Likes

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by 40manlappy: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
chocolateme:
tnx 40manlappy..
I went out hours ago and trekked for long as i couldn't find bike.. i almost fainted, no energy, dizziness and weakness. I was coming home to eat my lunch of 2 boiled eggs and carrot.
I'm finally home now and eaten. Even water seems like great food in this trial times. Days are not moving at all why? 7 days far oo

Well done. Just keep it up and don't cheat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bellong good day sir.
You have forgotten me right?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
chocolateme:
Bellong good day sir.
You have forgotten me right?

No, I believe you are surviving it... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2016
@ bellong..
Today is my 10th day.
Something happened to me this morning. I woke up, drank early morning water as usual, brushed my teeth. Prepared and drank my green tea with one slice of wheat bread.
Later on i drank water and suddenly i felt uncomfortable and like throwing up. I rushed to the bathroom and mhen!! I vommitted almost 1 liter of water, i felt very ok and comfortable after that.
So what caused it? I haven't been going to toilet every day since then, its getting more challenging everyday. I can even stand the sight of delicacies even my sister was flashing indomie and fried egg on my face but i wasn't even moved, infact it was looking disgusting..
Should i stop already please? Pity me
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 1:16am On Oct 29, 2016
At my 13th day today.. i bless God for his kindness and strength bestowed upon me.
I thank all who encouraged me.
After today, i will go check my weight. On day one that i started, i weighed 99kg.
Bellong even though you don't reply my messages as you do others.. just to say thanks a lot.
@40Manlappy tnx so much for your encouragement and motivation
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 2:02am On Oct 29, 2016
chocolateme:
At my 13th day today.. i bless God for his kindness and strength bestowed upon me.
After today, i will go check my weight. On day one that i started, i weighed 99kg.
Bellong even though you don't reply my messages as you do others.. just to say thanks a lot.

shocked shocked shocked sad
See accusation.. wink cheesy

The journey of a thousand miles end in a day. Yours has come to an end..

Congratulations.. waiting for the result..

99 - ? = ?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by SenoritaCristo: 4:51am On Nov 02, 2016
chocolateme:
hello Sis....pls, if you could kindly let me know your weight now since you have completed the program......i really want to know how effective it is.
God bless you immensly
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by SenoritaCristo: 5:01am On Nov 02, 2016
bellong:
DAY EIGHT

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee and 1 cube of sugar
Lunch: 2 hard-boiled egg, portion of boiled spinach and 1 tomato
Dinner: Steak (200grams), green salad with lemon and olive oil

DAY NINE

Lunch: 1 slice of Salami and 100grams of Yoghurt
Dinner: 200gram of Steak, green salad and 1 fruit (any).

DAY TEN

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar and 1 toast bread (without egg)
Lunch: Boiled spinach, 1 tomato and 1 fruit
Dinner: 2 hard-boiled egg, 1 slice of Salami and green salad.

DAY ELEVEN

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar and 1 toast bread (without egg).
Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 grated carrot, 25 grams fat free cheese
Dinner: 2 cups of orange juice and 100grams Yoghurt

DAY TWELVE

Breakfast: 1 large grated carrot (with lemon)
Lunch: 200grams of Boiled lean fish (with lemon and butter)
Dinner: 1 steak (200 grams), salad and broccoli or cauliflower

DAY THIRTEEN

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar
Lunch: 2 hard-boiled egg and 1 big grated carrot
Dinner: 200 gram chicken (only the meat part without the skin) and salad

NOTE: IF the diet is too difficult for you, you can discontinue after 6days and restart for another 6days in three months.

SOURCE: [url]http://www.diyadinnet.com/BayanlaraOzel-146&Bayan=isve%C3%A7-diyeti-listesi-13-g%C3%BCnl%C3%BCk[/url]

DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY AFTER TRYING THIS.....

question: after the two-weeks, whats the diet like, that is, can one begin to eat anything?

Any substitute for lemon?

Must the bread be toasted?

Must one use olive oil?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
SenoritaCristo:

question: after the two-weeks, whats the diet like, that is, can one begin to eat anything?

Any substitute for lemon?

Must the bread be toasted?

Must one use olive oil?

Eat less of carbohydrates and more of fat based died with enough vegetables.

Use lime if you can't get lemon.

Not compulsory but for better "enjoyment", u can toast it.

Yes
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by SenoritaCristo: 1:13am On Nov 03, 2016
bellong:

Yes
okay....thanks
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=bellong post=50263704 I want to drop some fat from my tommy what do I take or do.thanks in anticipation of your reply
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
[quote author=bellong post=50263704 I want to drop some fat from my tommy what do I take or do.thanks in anticipation of your reply

If you are the one in the DP, you don't need to take anything. There is no fat in that stomach cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=bellong post=50749939][/quote]seriously? I am d one but I just want to shed small fat from my stomach its not as flat as it was b4
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
seriously? I am d one but I just want to shed small fat from my stomach its not as flat as it was b4

You should engage a belly reducing exercise.. Google it
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by SenoritaCristo: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
seriously? I am d one but I just want to shed small fat from my stomach its not as flat as it was b4
or better still, every morning before you eat, you drink warm water( not rily warm...hot but warm enough for you to drink). There are testimonies that this has worked for some. Ciao.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by SenoritaCristo: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
bellong:

Yes
please, is there any substitute for salami......maybe like sausages?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2016
SenoritaCristo:

please, is there any substitute for salami......maybe like sausages?

If you can get a lean meat, that will be good.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Ishilove: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2017
bellong:
DAY ONE

Lunch : 2 hard-boiled egg, portion of boiled spinach and 1 tomato
Dinner: 200 grams of Steak (steak is a cut of beef sliced perpendicular to the muscle fiber), green-salad with lemon and olive oil

DAY TWO

Lunch: 1 slice of Salami (This is a cured sausage, fermented and air dried meat. You can improvise) and 100grams of Yoghurt
Dinner: 200gram of Steak, green salad and 1 fruit (any).

DAY THREE

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar and 1 toast bread (without egg)
Lunch: Boiled spinach, 1 tomato and 1 fruit
Dinner: 2 hard-boiled egg, 1 slice of Salami and green salad.

DAY FOUR

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar and 1 toast bread (without egg).
Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 grated carrot, 25 grams fat free cheese (in Yoruba, it is called wara)
Dinner: 2 cups of orange juice and 100grams Yoghurt

DAY FIVE

Breakfast: 1 large grated carrot (with lemon)
Lunch: 200grams of Boiled lean fish (with lemon and butter)
Dinner: 1 steak (200 grams), salad and broccoli or cauliflower

DAY SIX

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar
Lunch: 2 hard-boiled egg and 1 big grated carrot
Dinner: 200 gram chicken (only the meat part without the skin) and salad

DAY SEVEN

Breakfast: Sugarless Tea (Lipton or lemon tea is advised)
Lunch: Grilled meat (200 gram) and Fresh fruit
Dinner: Eat nothing
In this recession...mscheeeeewww angry

Team fufu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Team fufu! cheesy

Buhahahaha...

Recession is more reason to do it to save cost.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by BurningBlade: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Team fufu! cheesy
So you don't wanna lose weight? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.