Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her (1824 Views)

Why Dose This Happen / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by elitejosef: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is about my Love life, having serious issues about this damsel in my office. I love this girl for real but am having serious issues with her. She is just a year older than me but I don't give a dam about her age. She says she loves me but her actions speaks differently from what she profess. Last month she came to my house after we had a little argument and I stopped our communication, it was now based on official greetings, she was like she loves me and dts y she wants us to talk about us, but wen we were talking I went tru her phone and found out she was having an affair with two other guys. When I confronted her she said she has broken up with them that she wants me 2b serious with her. I was not ok with it but just wanted to give her another chance. But she grew authoritative and so jealous accusing me of having an affair with other girls, I could not take it any longer so I decided to talk with her if she continues dis way it will lead us no where. After about a week latter I found out she was really hanging out with this other guys, so I told her bluntly we should go our separate ways. She kept begging but my mind was made up about her. For the one year we were together she never allowed me touch her, but when I told her it was over between us she tried seducing me to make Love to her of which I resisted, cox I never wanted her to have any hold on me again. My greatest problem now is that I don't understand while my heart keeps flying anytime I see her and while I just can't get her off my mind. Seriously need u guys help
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by woky: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
so what do you want to hear frm me
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by Dyt(f): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Na wa o
Relationships get issue o
Una no dey talk money
Na so so my gal do dis n dat
I tire for una o

Op
U still have a thing for her
Talk it over with her
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by enigmagu1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
pls tAke enof water melon and ....possibly som transquilizer dat ll help relax your brain.....
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by elitejosef: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: Na wa o
Relationships get issue o
Una no dey talk money
Na so so my gal do dis n dat
I tire for una o

Op
U still have a thing for her
Talk it over with her
Seriously don't want to hang out wit her again 2014 just want some1 who will be really serious and focused 2 settle down
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by Dyt(f): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
elitejosef :

Seriously don't want to hang out wit her again 2014 just want some1 who will be really serious and focused 2 settle down

Are u so sure abt it?
If so, ur hrt shldnt skip
Get grip of ursef then, whenever that hrt skips, hit it and talk to it

Don't worry, there are enuf babes out there
Goodluck in ur search
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by Impulse80(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
be cos you didn't nyash her!
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Emotions will fvck you up
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by 25omega(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
poster

your heart can't help who it loves. Glad in this case your brain won the battle. Think of it this way, she is probably a cheat and a liar. you would have ultimately been hurt by her because even before you got serious you caught her in a lie. Now you just have to wait for the feelings you have for her to pass. when that happens you wont skip any more heart beats. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by pweetymama(f): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
@OP,try to forget she ever existed in ur life.get urself anoda girl and gradually u will forget ds oda girl ever existed in ur life.u r not over her yet but u will get over her if u r determined to.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Why don't you invite her over and fvck the shyt out of her. Then your heart will stop skipping angry

Yeye boy.

1 Like

Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by BB12(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Because you are still single! Pls move on dude. Abi you are content with being number 3 ni
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by 2goodbobo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Picture or it didn't ......
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by Jemtabulous(f): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Leave her be or you will be going back and forth with a time waster and missing out on the girl that will be true to you and your relationship. Be cordial with her but in the end, do you really want to be with a woman that is sloppy enough to triple date while she works with a boyfriend?
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2013
I suspect she has hurt you. Well the first thing you need to ask yourself is this "are you willing to let her go?" if the answer is yes then its quite easy. Remove her contact from your phone, facebook and other social platforms. Hangout more with your friends and begin to hangout with other ladies (prospective babes). Do this for one month, I guarantee you she will be history. Haven said that here is what I will do if I were you(I no fit carry last), I wouldn't dump her immediately, I would bleep her, and put her on the reserve list. Then get anoda damsel. She will gradually figure out you dont love her and leave on her own(except you are a mutula who wld allow a babe manipulate you, if you are a mutula then approach one is for you.) I prefer the second approach because the breakup dies naturally without pain and both parties walk away happy.
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by Enegod(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2013
pDude: Why don't you invite her over and fvck the shyt out of her. Then your heart will stop skipping angry

Yeye boy.
√√
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by decode55(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2013
move on dude. That girl would ruin you. She's renting free space in your head. You're obviously "just another option" to her undecided
Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Op,d solution 2 ur problem is very simple,drive down 2 an hospital
When u get dere tell dem u wana av a surgery of d heart
Then dey wil ask wat d problem is
Jst tell dem dat ur heart skips instead of beating
#shikenagrin

1 Like

Re: Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her by elitejosef: 2:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,d solution 2 ur problem is very simple,drive down 2 an hospital
When u get dere tell dem u wana av a surgery of d heart
Then dey wil ask wat d problem is
Jst tell dem dat ur heart skips instead of beating
#shikenagrin
lol
u wicked

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men-do Not Marry These 10 Types Of Women.. / A Medical Love Letter / If Your Boo/spouse Keeps Many Female/male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.