Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World (1807 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
I don't like generalization,but I wanna generalise this time around.I use to know that girls like awuf,but I don't know its all Naija girls (apology to naija good girls,but ur opposites have done a lot to spoil ur dignities).
When guys were shouting and complaining Abt Valentine,I was laughing because I know I don't have gf,but there is this girl she is from my town,though we never met but we are very close,she is always the first person to wake me on bed with call,we talk well on kik,she is always the last person to tell me good night.since day before ystd,she have been asking me what I will buy for her and I let her know am broke(this girl her uncle get money well well oo) just this morning she calls as usuall and she asked for her Val gift and I explained to her that I don't have,she told me am stingy and not to call her or msg her aging...since morning she never call or msg me.this really suprise me
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by TrishaP(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Don't get your point..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by negrito(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nothing good can come out of any. They are hopeless, hungry and have refused to be useful to the society. They spread their for virtually everything even for a toothpick. They are ex and potential prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
TrishaP:
Don't get your point..
completed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by elantraceey(f): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'll just pass .

Next!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by TrishaP(f): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ipledge:
completed
How does that apply to all Nigerian girls... Maybe you attract the wrong ones. That generalization is lame.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Here comes another dush. You probably are just attracting the worst kind. With ur mentality, it will be a wonder if you get married at all.

Guys that are always complaining about girls did this girls did that, get a life or rather get another dick to fu*ck if you are really pissed off with girls.

P.S am not in support of this trending attitude with girls but common guys, just quit the nagging. Its tiring ok?
Which ever girl did that to you, call her out. Don't come in here and start generalizing like this OP
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ndo,i use my hand to break my own heart,so girl will have the honour of doing so.when you dont expect anything u won't be disapointed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
TrishaP:

How does that apply to all Nigerian girls... Maybe you attract the wrong ones. That generalization is lame.
i used to think that Nigerian ladies used to be demanding because of the enviroment they found their self and Nigeria mentality but this girl dont stay in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Icekeeng(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by TrishaP(f): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ipledge:
i used to think that Nigerian ladies used to be demanding because of the enviroment they found their self and Nigeria mentality but this girl dont stay in Nigeria
Change your thoughts
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
TrishaP:

Change your thoughts
i dont generalise and i already apologize to naija good girls.I know there are good girls but if we are to compare with the opposite,its an electron and element
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by auntymi(f): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op is a g Ay

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
auntymi:
Op is a g Ay
those are the only set of people i can kill..bring a a boko haram and a them,ask me to kill one, i will surely kill a them
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Babygal4eva(f): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Okay.... but OP out of pure curiosity how many countries have you been to that you concluded this?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by jsunex(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op just because of dat u generalized all the girls abi.... It shows u ursef u are stingy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
jsunex:
Op just because of dat u generalized all the girls abi.... It shows u ursef u are stingy
me am not stingy,am broke and she knows that
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Except few, most of their brain is fill with money. Rarely u can find intelligent, hard working and independent lady.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Okay.... but OP out of pure curiosity how many countries have you been to that you concluded this?
hmmm, na true sha...but am really suprise with her behaviour i dont expect such from her
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by wemmieslim(f): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Nawa to u @op,this ur generalization get as e be o,
She must be a small girl still trying to grow up or u is a small boy trying to grow up,either of u need to grow up sha..,
Nonsense generalization, very lame and dumb..
*hiss.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2015
wemmieslim:
Nawa to u @op,this ur generalization get as e be o,
She must be a small girl still trying to grow up or u is a small boy trying to grow up,either of u need to grow up sha..,

Nonsense generalization, very lame and dumb..
*hiss.
whats the meaning of this?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Molz(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2015
NAH THIS KAIN THREAD NL LADIES GO FULL
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Babygal4eva(f): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
hmmm, na true sha...but am really suprise with her behaviour i dont expect such from her

Maybe na play she dey play or she's immature I can't imagine a mature person seriously doing that and not feeling silly
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Babygal4eva(f): 12:23am On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:
Except few, most of their brain is fill with money. Rarely u can find intelligent, hard working and independent lady.

Hi there you were looking for me wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Maybe na play she dey play or she's immature I can't imagine a mature person seriously doing that and not feeling silly
i thought she was joking,but this going out of play
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by lordraiden(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Any day a gal asks u for smtin and u say 'i dnt av'they tag u d most stingy guy,bt 4get wen u av n do give dem,like any dude who didnt buy anytin for her gal today is very stingy bt dey forget wen u do buy for dem even thou is nt val yet.
No mind dem na dere cheap life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by gsalvatore: 2:20am On Feb 15, 2015
76% of them are like that.

The odds must be in your favor to find any belonging in the remaining %.

My opinion tho.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Opening threads on top our matter everyday... cheesy cheesy

It is well smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Equado(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2015
I agree 100%
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by ronald4lif(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2015
negrito:
Nothing good can come out of any. They are hopeless, hungry and have refused to be useful to the society. They spread their for virtually everything even for a toothpick. They are ex and potential prostitutes.

Hey bro, your comments about Nigerian women sometimes make me laugh, it's just hilarious the way you analyse them. But sorry to ask; are the Nigerian girls you may have dated in the past based in Nigeria or are in Europe where you reside, and also don't you think there could be some exceptions to your generalisation about Nigerian girls? Thanks as you respond
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by ronald4lif(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge to be honest with you I share your sentiment to this too. Most Nigerian women are too materialistic no matter where they are based. You meet an average Nigerian girl and before the relationship could even get a meaning she starts coming up with her demands and wants you to take up almost all of her financial responsibility. Sad thing is they are also gainfully employed like the guys they are dating but are still not relenting in their demands. There was a time I ask one what are you using your own money for and she was like you know I am the only one sustaining my family in Nigeria and my siblings who are in school. I was like I didn't fall from the sky and I got a family too. I don't know why most of them are like this. My guys always have one complain to say about their women relating to similar issue. Really sad!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Same Every Where In This World by Brugo(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2015
auntymi:
Op is a g Ay
Lol. Gay is not censored.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missed Black Girls. / her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** / I Saw A Cigarette Lighter In My Sisters Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.