Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! (8257 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2013
damiso: Oga mac, DailyMailyou fall my hand. ;DMe and hubby and alot of people in the UK call it The Daily Wail (not just immigrants grin)

The pictures speak for themselves even if they come from Mybackyard Times. #LOL
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2013
davidylan:

the joke really is on you. Too many people want to comment on issues they know nothing about. Stick to commenting on PDP and APC... the caliber of sources you cite above is incredulous - gawker, gossipjacker, dailymail? lol Next you'd be citing snopes and the onion no?

The original photographer for the photographs in question is AFP's Roberto Schmidt who has since come out to debunk the false "selfie" narrative going around gossip sites (google his name). Perhaps you should actually know something about what topic it is you want to comment on. Too many ignorant wannabes.

It is obvious that this guy is so engrossed with himself and America that he cannot read and comprehend. It is not good to be desperate to be an "American" because it seems to induce a basic lack of understanding.

All hail David a.k.a. "Kaptain America". #Chai

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2013
maclatunji:

It is obvious that this guy is so engrossed with himself and America that he cannot read and comprehend. It is not good to be desperate to be an "American" because it seems to induce a basic lack of understanding.

All hail David a.k.a. "Kaptain America". #Chai

Argumentum ad hominem. Perhaps you should learn to address issues rather than wailing when your ignorance is exposed. There is no point being "engrossed with America"... i live and work here. There is nothing to "read and comprehend", i already provided the name (and affiliation) of the original photographer of the pictures in question for you to look up - he did debunk your false allegations. Simple thought - stick to issues you know. you wont find me commenting on Obasanjo and the PDP either. Its just common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2013
maclatunji:

The pictures speak for themselves even if they come from Mybackyard Times. #LOL

Argument from ignorance. Funny how you seem to know better than folks in the UK who have a better understanding of the nature of the dailymail.

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by PureOhio(f): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2013
Smh. Ignorance/lack of knowledge is a disease.
Who believes stuffs like this?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2013
davidylan:

Argument from ignorance. Funny how you seem to know better than folks in the UK who have a better understanding of the nature of the dailymail.

And that understanding means that Barack and Yingluck weren't starring at each other with dreamy eyes like no one else present mattered to the point that the world was left wondering the next day?

Stop being an embarassment to yourself please. I don't have to go back and forth with you because your first post on this thread is enough evidence of how shallow you are.

God save us from desperadoes. #Hehehe
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2013
maclatunji:

And that understanding means that Barack and Yingluck weren't starring at each other with dreamy eyes like no one else present mattered to the point that the world was left wondering the next day?

Stop being an embarassment to yourself please. I don't have to go back and forth with you because your first post on this thread is enough evidence of how shallow you are.

there is no better definition of "shallow" than the above in highlights. The same dailymail story you referenced showed Obama kissing the former Myanmar dissident... perhaps he was "flirting" with her too? To say the "world was left wondering" is absurd... outside of fringe blogs and the dailymail, no serious news organisation here in the US gave anymore than a tired yawn at the pictures and your own conclusions. All hail nigerians who feel the forced need to comment on matters happening 2000 miles away from their own shores... while calling others who call those countries home, desperadoes. The cognitive dissonance is bewildering.

9 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by EfemenaXY: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2013
davidylan:
Argumentum ad hominem. Perhaps you should learn to address issues rather than wailing when your ignorance is exposed. There is no point being "engrossed with America"... i live and work here. There is nothing to "read and comprehend", i already provided the name (and affiliation) of the original photographer of the pictures in question for you to look up - he did debunk your false allegations. Simple thought - stick to issues you know. you wont find me commenting on Obasanjo and the PDP either. Its just common sense.

davidylan:

davidylan:
there is no better definition of "shallow" than the above in highlights. The same dailymail story you referenced showed Obama kissing the former Myanmar dissident... perhaps he was "flirting" with her too? To say the "world was left wondering" is absurd... outside of fringe blogs and the dailymail, no serious news organisation here in the US gave anymore than a tired yawn at the pictures and your own conclusions. All hail nigerians who feel the forced need to comment on matters happening 2000 miles away from their own shores... while calling others who call those countries home, desperadoes. The cognitive dissonance is bewildering.

Word!

Now this is what I call a well-put factual argument.

Happy New Year Davidylan! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2013
davidylan:

LOL. Uhn-Uhn he was not flirting, he was checking the health of Aung san suu kyi's cheeks.

You make me laugh, you know the mainstream media in the U.S. is very objective and they would admit to the President flirting because it is not their way to protect national interest.

Like I said, the pictures speak for themselves from Yingluck to Suu Kyi and the blonde, Barack Obama does not have a way with women and his wife is eternally grateful for this.

David, your on-the-spot assessment is something to behold.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Obama deserve the divorce. He really humiliated the poor lady.

In other news, Mods, frontpage material. https://www.nairaland.com/1575088/annoying-things-people-phones#1575088.1
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
To the ladies that say: "the pictures are nothing". I say would you say a big "Amen" to this?

"May your husband be as innocent with women as Barack Obama is in those pictures."
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
I don't want to believe Obama could be that dumb. Really.
Even if he's a real womaniser, he knows better than to showcase such disgusting behaviour to the whole world.
Simply put. I don't believe this. Don't wanna believe this.
He's supposed to know better.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
lorretta u: I don't want to believe Obama could be that dumb. Really.
Even if he's a real womaniser, he knows better than to showcase such disgusting behaviour to the whole world.
Simply put. I don't believe this. Don't wanna believe this.
He's supposed to know better.

Which one do you find most objectionable?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
yingluck shinawatra obama is one of the related searches that come up when you google "Yingluck Shinawatra".

I am sure Michelle is thrilled. What could be better?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Dannylux: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
An emotionally broken man in power is disastrous. She'd better reconsider.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Rephrase please. I don't want to misunderstand you.
maclatunji:

Which one do you find most objectionable?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
lorretta u: Rephrase please. I don't want to misunderstand you.

You have seen pictures of Obama with 3 women, which one do you think was the most improper?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dannylux: An emotionally broken man in power is disastrous. She'd better reconsider.

I think it is highly unlikely that Michelle will divorce him because:

1. I think she really loves him and it would be a big loss to her.

2. It would hurt her perceived political ambitions. We think she will contest to be a senator once her husband's 2nd term as president is over.

As long as Barack Obama is not caught doing the deed, I doubt Michelle will divorce him.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Oh I haven't. Can u post them pls?
maclatunji:

You have seen pictures of Obama with 3 women, which one do you think was the most improper?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Luxiana19(f): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2013

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Dannylux: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
maclatunji:

2. It would hurt her perceived political ambitions. We think she will contest to be a senator once her husband's 2nd term as president is over.

As long as Barack Obama is not caught doing the deed, I doubt Michelle will divorce him.

3. Women are unpredictable.

I won't be surprised with whatever decision she makes.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Smh. Obama dey fall hand.
This is inappropriate public(or private) behaviour for a man much less the president of the U.S.
If she's upset about that,she's well justified.I don't know which one is worse but I find the hand-on-the-shoulder pic and the selfie very disrespectful to Mitchelle (and to me too)
Tho some of those titles are mischievious. I guess the tabloids are helping blow these things out of proportions.
maclatunji:

Follow these links:

https://mobile.twitter.com/madskolby/status/410423398636867585/photo/1?screen_name=madskolby

^The last one is very funny, Michelle actually moves between Obama and the blonde. #Funnyish

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Xplicit1(f): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
This news is a bit old, cos I saw it last week.

Those of u saying ''i don berivit'' u better do.

All dat glitters is not gold.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Xplicit.:
This news is a bit old, cos I saw it last week.

Those of u saying ''i don berivit'' u better do.

All dat glitters is not gold.

Actually, we have to "live in America" to identify flirting when we see it. #WhatshallInotreadonNairaland ?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
maclatunji:

Mallam please stick to the issues of the Sunnah of the prophet
You are misyarning much
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Baby mama:

Mallam please stick to the issues of the Sunnah of the prophet
You are misyarning much

Sheesh, so many people seem to have something tied to Obama being "squeaky clean". Sorry to burst your bubble but the brother aint up there at the level you have put him.

Baby Mama, Obama is your cousin shey? #Comedy
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
maclatunji:

lol Americans who actually live in america would love to know what these "perceived" political ambitions are. I wonder how someone in Ilorin got to find out way before the White house press corps. Who are the "we" who think she will contest to be a senator? Nigerians and their need to feel among.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
maclatunji: yingluck shinawatra obama is one of the related searches that come up when you google "Yingluck Shinawatra".

I am sure Michelle is thrilled. What could be better?

yingluck shinawatra facebook is the first related search you get when you google yingluck shinawatra. I guess she is dating the facebook CEO now?

Again like i said, this is the type of argument from ignorance that you would expect from a 6-year old.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Its true Michelle Obama is planning to elope with Ramsey Noah

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
I've seen it ALL. grin
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by armyofone(m): 6:06am On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu: Its true Michelle Obama is planning to elope with Ramsey Noah

Yes and they will ride Noah's ark. Such fake tales undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? / Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? / My Nagging European Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.