Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! (40562 Views)

The Ugliest Girl In The Whole Universe, Hell, Marine And Spirit World / World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" / Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol..

Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Its annoying and meaningless though..Just gotta do it..

Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Newkidoo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
The third pic looks like Sexkillz but sexzkills na albino.. grin
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Newkidoo: The third pic looks like Sexkillz but sexzkills na albino.. grin
Lol..I heard he was as heartless as BOKO HARAM
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Tyche(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
So romantic
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Not a pretty nigga but after seeing dis pix...i juss got hope grin

1 Like

Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by pryzlez: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Adonbilifit... Buh y doze guys (3rd & 4th pix) dey look up to God na?
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by johnstar(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
∂єм ιт, ∂єя нєα∂ ηєє∂ 2 вє ¢υт σƒƒ, undecided
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by rattlesnake(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
photochop
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by dagentility(f): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Inshort ugly is an understatement. Did God actually made them to be like this?
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by troy20(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
da-gentility:
Inshort ugly is an understatement. Did God actually made them to be like this?
as if that guy with the jackson hat and dreamy eyes wont make you wet somtins.mtcheeeewsmhlolz
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Ruq: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Rare-antagonist:
Lol..I heard he was as heartless as BOKO HARAM

If he saw this you won't type with this handle until 2106.
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Keemy88(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
And they were all created in the image of God
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
iyke926: Not a pretty nigga but after seeing dis pix...i juss got hope grin
Lol..
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Keemy88: And they were all created in the image of God
For sure
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ruq:

If he saw this you won't type with this handle until 2106.
Was he that cruel?
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
troy20:
as if that guy with the jackson hat and dreamy eyes wont make you wet somtins.mtcheeeewsmhlolz
Lol
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
rattlesnake: photochop
Clean ya eyes wella..
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by shawnpepe(f): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2014
omg
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2014
shawnpepe: omg
Suprised?
Choose one of em you can marry..
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by dagentility(f): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
troy20:
sorry dear, i have my taste.
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
da-gentility:

sorry dear, i have my taste.
Lol..Fate decides that..
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by AsAPJregz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
this ones ugly?
you've never seen me
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2014
A$AP Jregz:
this ones ugly?
you've never seen me
Post your face to the public!! I dare you..

1 Like

Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by AsAPJregz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Rare-antagonist:
Post your face to the public!! I dare you..
Ha-ha Ha-ha people like us no dey snap pic na
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
A$AP Jregz:

Ha-ha Ha-ha people like us no dey snap pic na
Lol..We're just alike..I take photos once every 10years..

justsaying*****
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by AsAPJregz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Rare-antagonist:
Lol..We're just alike..I take photos once every 10years..

justsaying*****
GBAM
I TELL U
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by Rareantagonist(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
A$AP Jregz:

GBAM
I TELL U
Loling
Re: SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! by stefikal(f): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
undecided
All I see is photoshop

(1) (Reply)

Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.