Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? (23822 Views)

Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! / Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by london2lasgidi(m): 1:14am On May 04, 2012
I noticed black women always go for standards, when it comes to black men - but turn around and marry the ugliest, phoney-baloniest, jobless, and most terrible white men out there. I know of a Nigerian woman, who is very successful - and won't even go on a date with any black man not upto her standards. But the funniest bit was that, this woman ended up marrying the ugliest, and dirtiest white plumber out there.

I'm not hating, but if you're going to keep your 'standards' high when checking black men - why lower them when it comes to white men?

Beautiful black women with ugly white men:

Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 04, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by chrishenzo: 6:11am On May 04, 2012
Sometimes I wonder why some people still reason like this.Everyday the same story; black man this, white man that, pink lady this,yellow man that.

Poster if I may, could you please tell me the kind of friends you associate with, the books your read, the tv program you like watching, what you do on your free time. Maybe your answer will help me decode that your 13th century mind of yours.
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Nobody: 6:15am On May 04, 2012
How is that your problem @poster?
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Fulaman198(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2012
london2lasgidi: I noticed black women always go for standards, when it comes to black men - but turn around and marry the ugliest, phoney-baloniest, jobless, and most terrible white men out there. I know of a Nigerian woman, who is a barrister - and won't even go on a date with any black man not upto her standards. But the funniest bit was that, this woman ended up marrying the ugliest, and dirtiest white plumber out there.

I'm not hating, but if you're going to keep your 'standards' high when checking black men - why lower them when it comes to white men?

Beautiful black women with ugly white men:

well most people in this world are hypocrites, in all honesty, the reason for this is because Nigerian women/black women don't think we are "white" enough. If a woman doesn't want you for who you are, then oh well. Move onto another women, and always be yourself.
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by MrsChima(f): 7:04am On May 04, 2012
Why did Heidi Klum married Seal (an ugly arse Nigerian)?
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Fulaman198(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Why did Heidi Klum married Seal (an ugly arse Nigerian)?

Isn't he half Nigerian/half Brazilian? Either way some Brazilian I guess are of Nigerian origin (high Yoruba concentration in Brazil).

Some white guys are very upset about it just like the Original Poster is upset at black women marrying white guys
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2012
Who cares?!
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by MrsChima(f): 7:55am On May 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

Isn't he half Nigerian/half Brazilian? Either way some Brazilian I guess are of Nigerian origin (high Yoruba concentration in Brazil).

Some white guys are very upset about it just like the Original Poster is upset at black women marrying white guys

From what I have gathered over the years of reading/heard about Seal, he is Nigerian. If he is mixed I wouldn't know since I didn't read anything regarding that.
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Fulaman198(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

From what I have gathered over the years of reading/heard about Seal, he is Nigerian. If he is mixed I wouldn't know since I didn't read anything regarding that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(musician)

His Father is Brazilian and Mother is Nigerian
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by MrsChima(f): 1:52pm On May 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(musician)

His Father is Brazilian and Mother is Nigerian

Sorry.....Wikipedia isn't a credible source.

I prefer direct quote from the person.
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 04, 2012
@poster, everyone is entitled to their choice, i dont see how, ones choice of life partner affects you
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Sorry.....Wikipedia isn't a credible source.

I prefer direct quote from the person.
duh, keep waiting!
Admit when you've lost

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by somegirl1: 4:05pm On May 04, 2012
erm... i wouldn't call Prince Max of Liechtenstein (pic 1) and the guy in the last photo ugly.
Iman's husband is more aged than ugly....may have been good looking when they met.
Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2012
Wait, am i the only one or are all the women uglier than the guys??
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by somegirl1: 4:33pm On May 04, 2012
Flashaldrin: Wait, am i the only one or are all the women uglier than the guys??
you are "the only one"
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

brazilians have mostly angolan and congolese ancestry. tongue grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2012
Flashaldrin: Wait, am i the only one or are all the women uglier than the guys??

the second pik...most definitely LOL
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2012
some-girl:

you are "the only one"
MsDarkSkin:

the second pik...most definitely LOL
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by MrsChima(f): 7:26pm On May 04, 2012
Flashaldrin:
duh, keep waiting!
Admit when you've lost

You are right....I lost your sticker that said you are a biatch arse nigga.

I will keep waiting and Seal is STILL an ugly arse NIGERIAN.
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by MrsChima(f): 7:29pm On May 04, 2012
Floxyluv: @poster, everyone is entitled to their choice, i dont see how, ones choice of life partner affects you

True.
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Fulaman198(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

brazilians have mostly angolan and congolese ancestry. tongue grin

Not really, if you do some research, you will find that there are a high-percentage of blacks in Brasil who practice Yoruba customs and tradition (even more so than Yorubas in Nigeria). Same goes with Afro-Cubans.
Re: Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? by Pluto458890: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
A purely opinionated question, kind of offensive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If the black women in those pictures found the white guys they're with to be attractive, then who are you to tell those women they married ugly, deadbeat men? And and David Bowie certainly wasn't a deadbeat. Was a successful musician & probably had more money than you'll ever have. Sorry, I don't mean to put you down by saying that. I'm just making a point.

And by the way, the white men in those pictures aren't even ugly, probably by most people's standards they're somewhat good-looking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / The legitimate concubine. / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.