Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Ex Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is (771 Views)

5 Reason Why S.ex Is Very Painful For Some Women / See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is by 9jaSceptic: 2:39am On Jan 01, 2014
Yet to send me a new year text and i'm feeling it so bad i'm tempted to want to text her first but i don't want to cause she was the one who called it quit and that was on the 26th.

I feel it's too early to start contacting her again.

Shey make i text am?
Re: My Ex Is by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:41am On Jan 01, 2014
i had to try to make up wit my ex today cus i found out that i still luv her, 2014 is no year for ego man....If u still luv her, make her knw even though she calls it quit, she might rethink.....No time for ego this yr

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is by 9jaSceptic: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2014
sunnydayasaba: i had to try to make up wit my ex today cus i found out that i still luv her, 2014 is no year for ego man....If u still luv her, make her knw even though she calls it quit, she might rethink.....No time for ego this yr

Brother she might think me a fool or insecure , it was my fault I showed too much love and i made her know she's part of my world, you dunno if another guy was warming up just for me to be sent of the pitch of play.
I don't beg girls only when we're about to...you know.

The urge to text her has declined at present, If i may ask were you the one who broke up with her or twas the opposite.
Re: My Ex Is by vislabraye(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2014
9jaSceptic:

Brother she might think me a fool or insecure , it was my fault I showed too much love and i made her know she's part of my world, you dunno if another guy was warming up just for me to be sent of the pitch of play.
I don't beg girls only when we're about to...you know.

The urge to text her has declined at present, If i may ask were you the one who broke up with her or twas the opposite.

Just move on. Is she the only girl available ?
Re: My Ex Is by 9jaSceptic: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2014
vislabraye:

There is another lady but I Love the one who dumped me the more and i showed her.
Re: My Ex Is by clemz85(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
vislabraye:

seconded
Re: My Ex Is by pasqal09: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Just because its a new yr doesn't mean u should act stupid, she quit the relationship with u and u wanna go back? She has probably moved on and gotten herself someone else, maybe that's y she didn't even remember u.
Re: My Ex Is by 9jaSceptic: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
pasqal09: Just because its a new yr doesn't mean u should act stupid, she quit the relationship with u and u wanna go back? She has probably moved on and gotten herself someone else, maybe that's y she didn't even remember u.

Thanks ma mein, my heart is really pierced, you know we dated for a long time , so i'm used to her calling me and sending text on the new year day and all.
Re: My Ex Is by Matildachinyere(f): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
MOVE ON MY BROTHER!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Age Just A Number? / What My Grandfather Told Me About Finding The Right Woman For Me / Can You Raise Your Hands And Slapp/beat Your Fiance/go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.