Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) (5316 Views)

Why Are Guys Now Doing This? *pictures* / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** / Think Females Are Deceitful? See What Guys Are Now Doing (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Andyblaze: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2014

I'm 22 and a student of the university. My ex
girlfriend moved into the same compound with me
and i've not found it funny cos she keeps making
moves on me(like coming to my room at night and
talking about how we used to make love when we
were together) and she becomes so annoying when
female friends come around. To complicate things, i
got involved with another girl in the same
compound,now she(ex) is gossiping me about that
i'm cheating on her even though we broke up
months ago. She already cost me one relationship,
i'm confused cos i fear she'll do the same or even
worse with this present one. She gets aggressive
and crazy when she sees me with other girls. I'm I in
trouble?

angry angry

#BITG

1 Like

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by macsika: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2014
You need to move out of the compound, but if you don't want to you can explain everything to your present girlfriend, if she loves you she'll stay.

So you're the same guy with the mouth-licking post. So unserious, I take back my advice.

2 Likes

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Lovebond34(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2014
realy?? Eyah xowri...jst try nd take ur night drugs ehn...

4 Likes

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Andyblaze,when will you get married??....We are tired of your stories.....please and please, we have many beautiful and talented youngladies on NL.....pick one and get married....abeg....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by EllaD101(f): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Hello, am new in this forum, pls how do I post topic. Tanx
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by bizzlemie(m): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Whenever you walk past girls, the lip gloss on their lips vanishes.

So they lick their lips to know if it's still there, or not.
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Andyblaze: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: Andyblaze,when will you get married??....We are tired of your stories.....please and please, we have many beautiful and talented youngladies on NL.....pick one and get married....abeg....

Read the post again

1 Like

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by goalburner(m): 1:20am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: Andyblaze,when will you get married??....We are tired of your stories.....please and please, we have many beautiful and talented youngladies on NL.....pick one and get married....abeg....
Anywax, you guys fit

4 Likes

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by sammieguze(m): 1:56am On Aug 23, 2014
lol..... re you ready to marry him?

1 Like

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by evanscheck(m): 2:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Give her weed to smoke and she wud nt disturb u again

1 Like

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Rikidony(m): 2:58am On Aug 23, 2014
EllaD101: Hello, am new in this forum, pls how do I post topic. Tanx
follow me let me be ur guardian
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by kropelgrada(m): 3:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Rikidony:
follow me let me be ur guardian
just show her how to post topics u dimwit or just leave her alone..why quote her if you can't help

2 Likes

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Rikidony(m): 3:33am On Aug 23, 2014
kropelgrada:
just show her how to post topics u dimwit or just leave her alone..why quote her if you can't help
SHARAAAAAAAAPP PAVERT. SO IF SHE FOLLOWS WATS THE BIG DEAL OR WAT WRE YOU THINKING CLOWN angry

1 Like

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Itsalphaa(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2014
all this threads claiming pics, and u open them and you're like "where are the damn pictures"
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by hatux: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Andy Who help you type this? Cos I know you don't type this correctly..
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by sexylogan(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Itsalphaa: all this threads claiming pics, and u open them and you're like "where are the damn pictures"

I tell you. Very annoying.
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by rattlesnake(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Any body who comments on this thread with be charged with almost child abuse angry
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by vizkiz: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2014
kropelgrada:

Rikidony:
SHARAAAAAAAAPP PAVERT. SO IF SHE FOLLOWS WATS THE BIG DEAL OR WAT WRE YOU THINKING CLOWN angry

Two fools fighting over a girl who might not even be as pretty as that in real life undecided

Later they will say "we are the leaders of tomorrow" who una won lead

2 Likes

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Report her to your HOD grin
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Rikidony(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz:

Two fools fighting over a girl who might not even be as pretty as that in real life undecided

Later they will say "we are the leaders of tomorrow" who una won lead
CLOWNS THINK THE HAVE A SAY undecided

1 Like

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by vizkiz: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Rikidony:
CLOWNS THINK THE HAVE A SAY undecided

furck off jessica angry
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Ivanspring(f): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2014
You can pack out.
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Andyblaze: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Ivanspring: You can pack out.

can I come stay with you?angry angry

#BITG

1 Like

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by twosquare(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Andyblaze trying to make frontpage on NL since 1700s grin

2 Likes

Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Rikidony(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz:

furck off jessica angry
undecided
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
I read the story, looked at the OP's moniker, and when I saw andyblaze, I just laughed and walked away.
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
EllaD101: Hello, am new in this forum, pls how do I post topic. Tanx

Blaze, BoiledCorn view her profile picture, I am seeing something grin
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Ivanspring(f): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Andyblaze:

can I come stay with you?angry angry

#BITG

If you're tall, dark, handsome and rich with a six pack
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Andyblaze: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ivanspring:

If you're tall, dark, handsome and rich with a six pack

so no hope for me with my ghostface?angry angry

#BITG
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Ivanspring(f): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Andyblaze:

so no hope for me with my ghostface?angry angry

#BITG

Well...if you're a rich ghost (face) you can come...as long as you're ready to tell me where you kept your money when you were alive lipsrsealed
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Andyblaze: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ivanspring:

Well...if you're a rich ghost (face) you can come...as long as you're ready to tell me where you kept your money when you were alive lipsrsealed
I'm very poor
Re: See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) by Ivanspring(f): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Andyblaze: I'm very poor

Hmmm...are you tall?

(1) (2) (Reply)

thread closed / One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! / And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.