Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago (3824 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 02, 2014
3coins:
Lol yuu dey vex o!
grin i no fit vex on top dis hedoit matter,waz jst advising d grandpa!!grin
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by NadiaSA1(f): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Its how my face is naturally no vex angry angry
cheii u must b really ugly

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Sard(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2014
yomiousy olola:

The punanny wey him dey puna na hin neva make am get real wife grin
The man dey punna no be small grin na only God sabi how many children he has out of wedlock undecided
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by dnacrystal: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2014
angryLeave that woman alone Mr. You have no idea the trauma you caused her back then. Don't bring back such memories; don't tell her. And even you would be haunted if you marry her without her knowing what you did. Abeg leave the woman and deal with your own sex addiction. Leave that woman alone Mr. You have no idea the trauma you caused her back then. Don't bring back such memories; don't tell her. And even you would be haunted if you marry her without her knowing what you did. Abeg leave the woman and deal with your own sex addiction.
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Ninilowo(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Go ahead now, shebi the tin wey una wan chop una don take hurry hurry smell am before. Oya carry go.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by akposking(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2014
OP u get mind oh.?
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by 3coins(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Harbosede02: grin i no fit vex on top dis hedoit matter,waz jst advising d grandpa!!grin
d papa needs it jawe
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Emeraldrita1(f): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] dats so creative
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by ifex370(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2014
dnacrystal: angryLeave that woman alone Mr. You have no idea the trauma you caused her back then. Don't bring back such memories; don't tell her. And even you would be haunted if you marry her without her knowing what you did. Abeg leave the woman and deal with your own sex addiction. Leave that woman alone Mr. You have no idea the trauma you caused her back then. Don't bring back such memories; don't tell her. And even you would be haunted if you marry her without her knowing what you did. Abeg leave the woman and deal with your own sex addiction.
do you believe in love @ first sight angry or do i have to comment again befor you can see me? ??
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by dnacrystal: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2014
ifex370: do you believe in love @ first sight angry or do i have to comment again befor you can see me? ??
*Blinks thrice* I see you vaguely
*Blinks again* yea I think so.
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Exponental(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Maybe not now.... Give ur relationship to grow into marriage n d marriage some precious tym b4 apologising. The tym is just to prove dat u r sorry.
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
WaleFolarin: I am a 50 year old man with some kids but no real wife. I met this my friend back in the 80s in school. We clicked again, now I want to marry her but the problem is back then in school me and my friends once raped her. Should I tell her everything?
she knows,she's just studying you.she will soon stab you to death!run for your dear life.ok!
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by AbuMikey(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Its how my face is naturally no vex angry angry

LMFAO gringrin

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Andyblaze: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abu Mikey:

LMFAO gringrin

wink
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by WaleFolarin: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why are all of u talking like an Olodo raise to power ten. I am old enough to be your fathers so please no insult. Wen we rape her she wasn't a virgin so what's bad about us the rape. Not like we stole her virginity. She enjoy it sef, she moan uuuhhh ahhhh uhhhh
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by 3coins(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
WaleFolarin: Why are all of u talking like an Olodo raise to power ten. I am old enough to be your fathers so please no insult. Wen we rape her she wasn't a virgin so what's bad about us the rape. Not like we stole her virginity. She enjoy it sef, she moan uuuhhh ahhhh uhhhh

if yua up to 20 den my name is nt 3coins....yuu sound like a kid!

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Enegod(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
WaleFolarin: Why are all of u talking like an Olodo raise to power ten. I am old enough to be your fathers so please no insult. Wen we rape her she wasn't a virgin so what's bad about us the rape. Not like we stole her virginity. She enjoy it sef, she moan uuuhhh ahhhh uhhhh
smh
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
itz nw official,U ARE MAD!!

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by ifex370(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Enegod: smh
50 year old oo
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by ifex370(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
dnacrystal: *Blinks thrice* I see you vaguely
*Blinks again* yea I think so.
aii... thought soo

now following smiley
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by uchemummy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
How old is the lady now? Cheap liar.
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by stevecantrell: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2014
OP check the woman's profession and that of her family tree. If there are no policemen, lawyers, law makers or military personnel in the family you can take a chance.
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Emeraldrita1(f): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
1st of all age does also determines ones' foolishnes....nd to think dat u show remorse is out of it entirely;;;u nt matured @ all sowi 2 say...nd my advice 2 u is to 4get abt d babe becos u no worth her @ all(dats if u r nt lyin)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? / 10 Pictures Guys Who Have Once Dated A Gold Digger Can Relate To / Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.