Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259493 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by thymedcurry(f): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
DonalĂ° Genes:

Reason she ain't always tired is that you never make her cum,once a girl cums,she will be so weak and feeling dizzy
2.Maybe you got medium tool making her sexually insatiable lolzz

Not true.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by thymedcurry(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
DonalĂ° Genes:

Look,speaking of which, if you want to know if your boyfriend has infertility problem,ask him to enter bathroom or fill water inside cup, Ask him to release inside,
____If his sperm floats on top the water,he has infertility problem__

On the otherhand,If the sperm swims and finally settles down inside the cup,He is okay

Even that has been known to be misleading. Besides...how do you check for the woman?

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
02/01/2014
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ghadafy: Wow, amazing God!!!

I know this year will be a great year for me and all my fellow nairalanders by God's grace.
I can't believe this is happening to me, I just woke up to see this good news that this topic made FP and I'm the pace setter.
Good news will never depart from everyone of us.

This enormous achievement is solely dedicated to my great-grandmother, I couldn't make you proud when you were alive but I thank God things are getting better. Continue Rest In Peace mama, and I love you so much. This is a clear evidence I will have a good year.

So @ topic, I really don't think I give much damn. Stay away from illegal yanshing, it's 2014 for God sake. But if konji holds you, use protection rubber. Stop digging your own grave by engaging yourself in all these withdrawal methods, AIDS is real and STDs are real.

Thanks everyone for taking out of your precious time to read this, may God bless you all. I here by drop the mic..
not only that, you are the first to comment. Double blessing. God has given you ur own blessings in nairaland.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Akiika: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
abstinence!!!

It's very cheap too.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: Most Pple seems to go with d withdrawal method 8
It works....but don't you think d spilling method is convulsive?
cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Waspy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nigerians like Sex die! shocked Haba!. See as everybody just dey fall in, see traffic, holdup don build for the thread, see as pages dey pile up. Tuale o, grin I hail una abeg. tongue
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Christmasdon(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
New year things i guest.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Debroslink: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
postinor 2 and sendrinor... Which one sure pass. Doctors please advice.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by IYANGBALI: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
The best,surest and sweetest method is to fok the girl from the asss
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by shariffalabim89: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
deeptesting: @OP Condom is the best method,as it does not only protect you from unwanted pregnancy but from other STDs. I understand the fact that skin to skin is pleasurable and Gold Circle Condom of N30 is the worst condom you can use to get this effect. Try and check around pharmacy`s and stores for foreign condoms that are well lubricated and fine tuned to make u feel like you are going skin to skin. The world is now a global village may be you can try shopping for condom from Alibaba or Amazon.
Gold circle condom is only cheap because it has been subsidised by WHO and some NGOs. Its still d only condom that passed most of the standard quality tests.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by rotex001: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
try the udah leave .
match the udah leave mix it with either hot gin or sprite. most igbo ladies use it flushing bad blood away
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by sufmo: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Try billings method ...google t out bt f u aint married zip up
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by NemzySeries(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
abeg na who all of una dey advice to ZIP UP & ABSTAIN?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
IYA NGBALI: The best,surest and sweetest method is to fok the girl from the asss

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
IYA NGBALI: The best,surest and sweetest method is to fok the girl from the asss

gayish tendency!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Fourwinds: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Zumarocket: postinor2 sure pass
some pple want to remain sterile for life. at dis tender age.? u are using drugs. later dey will b running from pillar to post looking for how to conceive. dis one no b witch cause am ooo. na u use ur own hand do am. good luck
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Copperfield(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
The best method is to report to your pastor immediately after sex. Tell him to pray for you with Psalm 35 and chant 3 Hail Mary,thats all. God punish pregnany
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by shariffalabim89: 2:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Correct and consistent use of condoms. If u don't correctly and consistently use a condom, then unwanted pregnancies and gettting STDs will occur
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pat358(m): 2:41am On Jan 03, 2014
If you are single please use condom. Apart from preventing pregnancy, it protects you from infections. You can't be sure of how many sexual partners your girls have.
Aids is real. Prevention is better than cure.

If you are married, your wife can attend family planning clinic for IUD/Coil to be inserted into her. Its very safe & convinient. It can stay in the body for up to 3yrs.

It can be removed when you are ready to start a family

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pat358(m): 2:42am On Jan 03, 2014
pat358: If you are single please use condom. Apart from preventing pregnancy, it protects you from infections. You can't be sure of how many sexual partners your girls have.
Aids is real. Prevention is better than cure.

If you are married, your wife can attend family planning clinic for IUD/Coil to be inserted into her. Its very safe & convinient. It can stay in the body for up to 3yrs.

It can be removed when you are ready to start a family
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by GentleFrank(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Nice tips !
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Emekayoung(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Rudebwoy: Withdrawal doesn't really work.
It has been working for me for more than 5years now.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by hybee607: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Ditoya: From experience right? Zipping up has never failed..!
......zip up even 4 couple abi ?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by hybee607: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2014
shariffalabim89:
Gold circle condom is only cheap because it has been subsidised by WHO and some NGOs. Its still d only condom that passed most of the standard quality tests.
u av said it all.... to dose who believe 4reign or expensive condom......shhhhooooor
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2014
lynpetra:

Oh boy,your line of reasoning looks familiar!Easy!Don't bring the private live of ur sis into this naaa.Habatical

grin
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Emekayoung:
It has been working for me for more than 5years now.

Nd d guy u quote said it doesn't work for him :-/
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by amosade30(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Final conclusion...for married couple,c ya Doctor for d surest wae dt fits ya body. For single guys n gals,total astainance is d surest wae....gracia...tnx ya'all 4 contributing to d thread...
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Waspy: Nigerians like Sex die! shocked Haba!. See as everybody just dey fall in, see traffic, holdup don build for the thread, see as pages dey pile up. Tuale o, grin I hail una abeg. tongue

goat papa park well jor angry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2014

just like u dey recieve am abi B-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.