Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259425 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by billyG(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls nairalanders help!i hav forgotten how to post a new topic on nairaland.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
billyG: Pls nairalanders help!i hav forgotten how to post a new topic on nairaland.

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
jreyez:

Like you care.. angry
NO VEX
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by emedy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Y girls plenty for dz thread like dz eh??

Are my presumptions ryt?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Taiwo20(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ghadafy: Wow, amazing God!!!

I know this year will be a great year for me and all my fellow nairalanders by God's grace.
I can't believe this is happening to me, I just woke up to see this good news that this topic made FP and I'm the pace setter.
Good news will never depart from everyone of us.

This enormous achievement is solely dedicated to my great-grandmother, I couldn't make you proud when you were alive but I thank God things are getting better. Continue Rest In Peace mama, and I love you so much. This is a clear evidence I will have a good year.

So @ topic, I really don't think I give much damn. Stay away from illegal yanshing, it's 2014 for God sake. But if konji holds you, use protection rubber. Stop digging your own grave by engaging yourself in all these withdrawal methods, AIDS is real and STDs are real.

Thanks everyone for taking out of your precious time to read this, may God bless you all. I here by drop the mic..

God bless you.
Wise one

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by dasparrow: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: I was discusin wt sm of ma guys abt au to avoid pregnancy naturally when having sex without a condom aside using drugs (postinor 1 or 2.

I learnt that sooner or later, drugs have their side effects especially too much intake).

One said salt and water (for the gal immediately the guy arrives), another said withdrawal method (for the guy). Another said Alabukun or lime (for the girl).

I really want to know which is the surest or safest besides drugs pls...from experience. I made front page...for d frst time...ds new year shws am goin higher....dancing skelewu wt azonto

The best way to avoid pregnancy naturally is to abstain from sex. If you cannot abstain from sex, then be prepared to risk pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases that come along with exchanging smelly contaminated body fluids with your sex partner. Shikena!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Sike(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abstinence sure pass.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Obiagu1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Withdrawal method works just fine for a first round of sex.

For subsequent rounds of sex, it is not guaranteed that the girl won't get pregnant because the urethra may still contain sperm.
Pre-cum may come out along with the remaining sperm.

How to avoid this: Pee after each round of sex. This will flush the urethra and clears it of residual sperm.

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ejihand1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: Most Pple seems to go with d withdrawal method 8
It works....but don't you think d spilling method is convulsive?
Convulsive? Haha. You bad to the bone.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Wisdytech(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abstinage is the surest way! But if u cnt wait, mak sure u use a CONDOM.... Ok
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by glo3nity: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Akposy: Abstinence is the word!!!

Close your legs... Sperm don't fly anyhow

You talk as if all ladies legs are always open were as you guy are the reason. Can you give your gal a break without your sperm not flying in instance a week or two even more, months and a maximum of one year and see if you won't burst!

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by kalohkaloh: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
The best way to avoid pregnancy is to join politics! Politicians have their stomachs full of surprises that no pregnancy can find enough space there!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by konn: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
yinkard4me: My friend has never used a condom before, not dat he doesn't buh his rod always tears it. And he's a monogamous guy, he has just one galfrnd in his life aside his lovely pregnant fiance back @ home and DO dis babe like morning, afternoon and evening(we dey serve so d babe get him tym well). He uses withdrawals method and d gal has never been pregnant for Him. Mind u, he has a pregnant fiance back @ home. My long epistle implies dat some guys are really good using dis method.

I don't agree with u d gal may be using some drugs unknown to the guy
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by AreaFada2: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Obiagu1: Withdrawal method works just fine for a first round of sex.

For subsequent rounds of sex, it is not guaranteed that the girl won't get pregnant because the urethra may still contain sperm.
Pre-cum may come out along with these remaining sperm.

How to avoid this: Pee after each round of sex. This will flush the urethra and clears it of residual sperm.

Peeing may reduce the risk but it doesn't eliminate it. Even pre-cum in the first sex round can contain revving sperm cells.

So no natural method is really very safe, aside from abstinence of course. Correctly use your raincoat if possible in stead of au naturel.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Obizee316(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
sycond what @obiagu1 said,addition;u can still mix it with Billing method to actually prepare for an enjoyable and satisfying session.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ademega(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
How u take kn ? She tell u or u dey pip into her room each time ? I fear people ooh

jreyez:

My sis is married and she's a doctor, but she still fuqs like hell... angry

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by YoungIncredible: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Interesting
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Mrluv(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sex is sweet wit out condom but take note...wat u sow u shall reap
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Emiron(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Zip up
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by jreyez(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
ademega: How u take kn ? She tell u or u dey pip into her room each time ? I fear people ooh

She tells me of course.... I be like her padi grin
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
timota: Sex is not meant for procreation only so zipping up is not the answer for married people
abi o
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by billyG(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Plze,nairalanders,how do i post topic on nairaland,i hav4gotten.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by troy20(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
ExpressBooking:

So married people should zip up eeh? I wonder you have 82 likes for that comment. Your comment is most ideal for singles but that question is likely meant for married people who wants to prevent pregnancy after they must have had the desired number of offspring.
the hypocritical pleasures of always trying to play moral critics is sickining in this country.just as alexander pope said "hypocrisy is the homage paid by vice to virture".
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
jreyez:

fuqs as hell? As in, is it just her husband or she does the national cake things!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Obiagu1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Area-Fada:

Peeing may reduce the risk but it doesn't eliminate it. Even pre-cum in the first sex round can contain revving sperm cells.

So no natural method is really very safe, aside from abstinence of course. Correctly use your raincoat if possible in stead of au naturel.

True, it doesn't eliminate it but it reduces the sperm count to a level that has no chance to cause pregnancy.

Pre-cum does not contain sperm because both are produced by different glands.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
jreyez:

is it just her hubby? Or is it national cake thing
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
ExpressBooking:

So married people should zip up eeh? I wonder you have 82 likes for that comment. Your comment is most ideal for singles but that question is likely meant for married people who wants to prevent pregnancy after they must have had the desired number of offspring.

but to face the honest truth about what can prevent it 'ABSTINENCE' is 100% guaranteed naturally,the others we all know are stunts we try @our own risk,hope u get that, GBAM!!!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Toosure70: zip up for ur wife i go help u zip down here. you think say woman dey take d thing play.

then stop fussing about preventing pregnancy naturally........like 'nike' just do it! wink
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
lukaino:

What if the zip is bad grin

get a london tailor to fix it wink
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
dgysoft: zipping on your newly married asa

just as sick as it is preventing her getting pregnant (naturally)
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Forwetinnah: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bia! All those wey dey count safe and un safe periods of their babes..hope you know your sperm cells stay alive in the womb for more than 48hrs, what if you have s.e..x with her 2 days before her 'unsafe' period. For your mind now, you don escape being father of the year..I dey laff in swahili. Some guys are so potent that they can get a certified barren woman pregos#fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.