Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259422 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ijaola(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Well, I do withdrawer method with my gf, even if I mistakenly unleash the dragon, na salt and water she dey take and works for me. But any other girl, na condom, I no wan contact disease, like one idiot wey gimme gono.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Forwetinnah: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
...and again some very fertile women are just fertile, there's just an egg waiting somewhere to be fertilized whether she's safe or NOT..ask your Gynea
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by edoyad(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
I'm sure there are a lot of young people reading this thread, both male and female. As a guy, nothing is more tempting than sticking that useless little man into hot mamasita without protection, but is it worth it? Those few minutes of pleasure will expose you to HIV, Hepatitis, and syphilis just to name a few.
Believe me there's nothing more haunting than seeing a rash or boil on you a few days or weeks after unprotected sex and not knowing if it's just a heat rash or symptom of something bigger. After going for HIV and Hepatitis test, if you are positive, sorry, but even that can be easily managed these days if discovered early.
If you have the good fortune to be negative, I urge you to put unprotected sex in a metal safe and toss it in the Atlantic ocean. There's no fricking thing like I trust this guy or that baby, EVEN I DON'T TRUST MY SELF.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by tolukatey(f): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Skanas: Try as much as possible to know her calender @dat u can know wen she's free...else I'll advise u stick to condoms.Make sure u engage in enof fore play(wash plate join if u de enjoy am)so as to make her very wet and as such avoid any event of condom breakage....all dos postinor,salt n water,andrew liver salt,beecham ampiclox,hot small stout,kai kai....omo if dem fail u ehhhhhhhh.....

Free period is a matter of luck. I don't bliv it exists tho

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
tolukatey:

Free period is a matter of luck. I don't bliv it exists tho
just like my secondary school's timetable undecided
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by lordsmartim: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: aside condoms n drugs..wch 1 b spermicide?
lol
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by thymedcurry(f): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why y'all are still battling with the best method to prevent pregnancy, the surest way still remains swallowing.
Using withdrawal method often fails because sometimes the man might be lost in ecstasy and might pull out too late.
Sticking your hand into your vajayjay to take out his cum doesn't also help much too because before you even get to the bathroom, the good swimmer has already hit it's target.
Postinor 2 has been known to lose its potency after consistent use.
Those preaching abstinence or Zip up either have Lil dicks or are frigid.
Now pay attention ladies, when ur man is on top of you, if he is your regular you should already know how long it takes before he cums...do a mental calculation of that and when the time nears, his breathing would change. Detach yourself and kneel to take him in your mouth...a Lil hand motion and some good mouth game is all he needs to get him there. If you want to swallow fine, if you don't want to do a bit of show with it and spit it out. Either way he is a happy man. If his cum is too bitter feed him with a lot of citrus fruits to change its taste (yes feed him). On a side note too if you want your juices sweeter as a woman take a lot of citrus fruits and visit your gynaecologist regularly.
If you still don't like my method use I-pill it's an alternative to Postinor 2.
Thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by johnwell(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yomieluv: Nothing like best method,any method can fail,Postinor 2 has really put me in deep sh1t before,thought it was effective,till......guess the rest.

The safest method is Abstinence. If you aren't ready for the consequence,zip up.

Postinor na fuct up
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by grandstar(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
holythug: winkzipping up works perfectly well
my friend you no be thug!you be angel

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
thymedcurry: Why y'all are still battling with the best method to prevent pregnancy, the surest way still remains swallowing.
Using withdrawal method often fails because sometimes the man might be lost in ecstasy and might pull out too late.
Sticking your hand into your vajayjay to take out his cum doesn't also help much too because before you even get to the bathroom, the good swimmer has already hit it's target.
Now pay attention ladies, when ur man is on top of you, if he is your regular you should already know how long it takes before he cums...do a mental calculation of that and when the time nears, his breathing would change. Detach yourself and kneel to take him in your mouth...a Lil hand motion and some good mouth game is all he needs to get him there. If you want to swallow fine, if you don't want to do a bit of show with it and spit it out. Either way he is a happy man. If his cum is too bitter feed him with a lot of citrus fruits to change its taste (yes feed him). On a side note too if you want your juices sweeter as a woman take a lot of citrus fruits and visit your gynaecologist regularly.
Thank me later.
shocked p.orn star in d building!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by shembarr(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abeg zip up and if married, visit ur doctor for d best method

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by abusol: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmm
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by amosade30(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
thymedcurry: Why y'all are still battling with the best method to prevent pregnancy, the surest way still remains swallowing.
Thank me later.
most enlightin so far..u sooo on point ma gal..bt can we act ds scene 2geda smtym?

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by churific(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
You better make sure that you and the girl are both tested before you start indulging in unprotected sex.

You'll soon catch something, assuming you haven't already.

The most natural way of avoiding pregnancy is avoiding sex...outside of that, nothing will give you a hundred percent certainty...The sperm will evolve and adapt to whatever measures you implement...haha

Happy New Year!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by johnwell(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
mazizi tonene: Withdrawal, Condoms, spermicide.... ovarian/calendar method undecided

doctor Mazizi of inuendu......all these because of nyashing? haba, ur chemist get theatre?
U get ...gynaecocide?
joke apart, my woman flower suppose germinate on the 31st but uptil now no sign. Hope this is not seed dormancy? Ooh doctor?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Sunbellar: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tell her to take Clomid tablets one daily for ten days immediately after menstruation and continue enjoying the joystick. She 'll be safe in the next 9 to 10 months before administering another one and invariably thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Pumping10(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
rattlesnake: ofada rice and kunu saki with fried eggs and maggi
LMAO!!! Guy u wicked Sha!!!!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by johnwell(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sunbellar: Tell her to take Clomid tablets one daily for ten days immediately after menstruation and continue enjoying the joystick. She 'll be safe in the next 9 to 10 months before administering another one and invariably thank me later.

Where can "clomid" tabs be found?
We're always scared every month due to hyper-bleeeeep.
grin
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Abelity(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
In all methods discussed so far, CONDOM stil remain d best, if avoid breakage. Drugs hv side effect, Withdrawal may nt b accurate,
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
cheesy
did I see hot stout here, even Kia Kia..

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ImmortalDjinn(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
hmmm..
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by davida222(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Viewing this topic: Lustig(m),
kolaawole (m), ejaboy (m), richybanky ,
yusuf01 ( m), olankam , princess lizzy( f),
lionspot (m), olaaji , emdidy, jayboiedo
(m), obo_man (m), serrimay ,
sunkuns003 ( m), jibikunle, roli21 ,
ifykel, Drdreluv (m), ella gal (f ), lanruz,
Godfrey Abulu(m), matrixx (m),
acnwanaka, laidthrice ( m),
jemmanuella97( f), hopeyemi26 (m),
segebobo, sooklevah(m ), kattyperry,
alfredfrddy ( m), Mybettingtips( m),
fishbone11 (m), berniez02 , tsmith (f),
Henrique99, marshaldollz , ajodog,
ghsub (m), ijeoma207 , dr_joshua2000 ,
adbokus , brighter, Don Diara ( m),
ikeokoye, bdchange, Nweke Godwin,
tobi_101 , glo3nity (f), danjuma_cse (m),
livapul86 (m), freshdude, Abas85 , Emokatic , Black
Mamba, ketabunor, My Mouth,
dlama_luka ( m), edoyad(m), zannie (f ),
Swit Olives, souleymon(m), daprince ,
ninidee, Omooba77 , Emmysteve(m ),
orlanmagic, Brai777 (m), JalliBillions
( m), Titilayo_4real (f), agehero13 ( f),
abbey2kool , paulchucks, adedeeone,
abiola75 , edu77, petercoolkid( m),
FILEBE (m), sultanemerald ( m),
abdulr747 (m ), Jregz( m), 190-the-
clown, lordsmartim , drax (m), Cavalli (f)
, david52 and 98 guest(s)
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by sunkuns003(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Knowing how to prevent pregnancy can seem daunting, especially since there are so many birth control options to choose from. The birth control you use is a personal choice that should be carefully considered. Educating yourself on the various methods is the first step to finding the one that fits with your lifestyle and beliefs.

StepsTips and Warnings
Method 1 of 5: Barrier Methods

Condoms. Latex condoms are worn on the penis during intercourse. They prevent pregnancy by keeping semen from coming into contact with fertile eggs. Condoms are often given out for free at health clinics, and they're available for over-the-counter purchase for about $1.00 a piece at drug stores and grocery stores.

An added benefit of condoms is that they protect both parties from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) as well as pregnancy.
Condoms are made from thin latex, so they occasionally tear during intercourse. When this happens, the chances of pregnancy go up.[1]
Some people have allergies to latex condoms, and choose condoms made of plastic instead.
Female condoms. Also made of latex, female condoms are shaped like a ring with a pouch. The pouch fits inside the vagina, while the ring stays outside the body to hold it in place. They collect semen during intercourse so it never has a chance to enter the woman's body. Female condoms cost about $4.00 a piece and are available at drugstores.

Female condoms reduce the risk of STDs by protecting the vagina from directly getting touched.
Female condoms are slightly less effective than regular condoms, and some people say that they are less comfortable to use.[2]
Diaphragms. These shallow cups made of silicone are inserted inside the vagina and over the cervix to prevent semen from contacting an egg. They are commonly used in combination with spermicidal jelly, which prevents sperm from moving, in order to increase efficacy.

Since every woman's body is a slightly different shape, diaphragms must be fitted to make sure they're the right size. Talk to your gynecologist or health clinic worker about getting fitting for a diaphragm.
Diaphragms are quite effective, but they don't prevent the transmission of STDs.[3]
Method 2 of 5: Hormonal Birth Control

Birth control pills. Birth control pills, often referred to in shorthand as "the Pill," consist of synthetic estrogen and progestin hormones that keep a woman's eggs from leaving her ovaries, so that pregnancy can't happen.[4] When taken properly, they are extremely effective. Contraceptive pills are available on a prescription-only basis from your gynecologist or health care provider.

The Pill must be taken every day, at the same time each day, to work properly. Skipping a few days could decrease its efficacy.
The Pill causes some women to experience side effects. Different brands of pills have different levels of estrogen and progestin, so your doctor may prescribe a different brand if one seems to be causing negative side effects.[5]
Other hormonal devices. The same hormones that make birth control pills effective can be distributed to the body by other means. If you don't like taking pills every day, consider these options:
Depo-Provera, or the birth control shot. This shot is administered in the arm once every three months. The shot is very effective at preventing pregnancy, but it has been reported that side effects are possible.[6]

The birth control patch. The patch is usually placed on the arm, back or thigh. It distributes hormones through the skin and has to be replaced every few weeks.

The birth control ring. The ring is inserted into the vagina once a month. It releases hormones to prevent pregnancy from occurring.

The birth control implant. A small rod is inserted in the arm, and it releases hormones to prevent pregnancy for up to three years. It must be inserted and removed by a health care provider.[7]

Intrauterine Devices (IUDs). The IUD is a small metal device inserted in the uterus by a health care provider. One type of IUD works by releasing hormones, and another type is made of copper, which affects the mobility of sperm and stops them from fertilizing the egg.[8]

IUDs are extremely effective and last up to 12 years, although they can cost from $500 to $1,000.
If you're concerned about disrupting your menstrual cycle, consider the copper IUD, which doesn't interfere with your hormones or cause hormonal birth control-related side effects.
Method 3 of 5: Behavioral Methods

Abstinence. Abstaining from vaginal intercourse prevents pregnancy by preventing the man's semen from coming into contact with the woman's egg. Abstinence is one hundred percent effective in preventing pregnancy when it is used continuously.

Some people define abstinence as abstaining from all sexual contact, but in order to prevent pregnancy, only vaginal intercourse needs to be avoided.
Abstinence requires strong willpower, and some people might find it difficult to rely on this birth control method for long periods of time.
It's important to have another birth control method in place once abstinence is ended.
Fertility awareness. Also called natural family planning, this method of birth control requires having sex only during times of the menstrual cycle when the woman is not fertile. During times when pregnancy would be possible, periodic abstinence is employed. For fertility awareness to be effective, the practitioner must understand and respect the perimeters of her fertility.
Fertility awareness often involves three different ways for calculating fertility: the calendar method, the mucus method, and the temperature method. Used together, these three methods are very effective at determining exactly when a woman is fertile.
The calendar method requires tracking the different phases of the menstrual cycle on a calendar, then noticing patterns over time and using the patterns to predict when ovulation will occur.

The mucus method involves checking vaginal mucus, which changes in color and consistency when a woman is fertile.

The temperature method involves checking the body's basal temperature every day and noticing when it goes up a few tenths of degree, which signals that ovulation has occurred.

The downside of fertility awareness is that it requires a lot of time and attention. If you forget to check mucus or temperature for a few days, you may miscalculate the days during which sex should be avoided.
The upside of fertility awareness is that it its completely natural, requiring almost no money, no outside hormones, and no uncomfortable devices.
Method 4 of 5: Surgical Methods

Female sterilization. Surgery is conducted to close off the fallopian tubes in a process called tubal ligation, preventing the possibility of pregnancy. This method is extremely effective at preventing pregnancy, but it is not to be taken lightly, since it is difficult or impossible to reverse.

Vasectomy. Men may choose to undergo a process that blocks their vasa deferentia, through which sperm flow, preventing them from mixing with semen.[9] When the man ejaculates, his semen does not contain sperm, making it impossible for him to get a woman pregnant. Vasectomy may be reversed in some cases, but it should not be considered unless the intention is to become permanently sterilized.

Method 5 of 5: Preventing Pregnancy After Sex

Use emergency contraception. Also called Plan B, emergency contraception consists of two pills containing levonorgestrel that are ingested as soon as possible after sexual intercourse.[10] The sooner they are taken, the more effective they are at preventing pregnancy.

Emergency contraception is available at most pharmacies and from your healthcare provider.
Emergency contraception should not be a replacement for regular birth control; it's a last resort to be take after unprotected sex.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by saintegs(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Zip up, but if u're the type that has a spoilt zip,mak u find tailor mak e sew am 4 u
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abstinence didn't work for Mary and Joseph. N nothing is certain.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pembisco(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
God forbit bad tin! See Guys talking abt...

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Mrevildoer(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Leyqute:
C'mon! Super Story happens in real life? Abegi jare. Adonbilivit.

if u dont
*Goandie
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
pembisco: God forbit bad tin! See Guys talking abt...

how is it now a road to hell,are u not married or wont u marry

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Mrevildoer(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
jreyez:

My sis is married and she's a doctor, but she still fuqs like hell... angry

Gimme her numba angry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by chuckficel(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
PURELY ABSTENANCE
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by thymedcurry(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
jreyez:

My sis is married and she's a doctor, but she still fuqs like hell... angry

His "sis" is actually his married girlfriend who happens to be a doctor that screws him like hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.