Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259472 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2014
WRONG TOPIC FOR 2014 JANUARRY ,,,,,,PLS LETS START THINKING ABOUT HOW TO BE CREATIVE IN 2014...... NAIRLANDERS MOD MUKINA AND OGA SEUN DONT KNOW TIMING IN FRONT PAGE POST ANYMORE..THIS TIME IS TIME TO BRING MOTIVATION AND CREATIVE POST TO FRONT PAGE,NOT JUST SOME SEX INFESTED POST....

FOR THEIR INFO RIGHT NOW 75% ON NLERS ARE TEENAGE AND THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A COMMUNITY NOT JUST SOME INTERNET SITE PEOPLE COME TO FLIRT...

I PRAY THEY UNDERSTAND.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2014
embarassed
Monstertrucks: grin grin.. laughing my dik out! grin
Monstertrucks,always trying to get my attention.Am ears sweery wink
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra:
I no need am jare,I no won dey shapeless for wedding gown.

U wan look bUrsty cool
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by dgysoft(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2014
holythug: winkzipping up works perfectly well
zipping on your newly married asa
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ShirelleBaby: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2014
okay,since someone caught me viewing.......

What of depo-provera or noritrin injection(once a month and twice a year for the latter) sumtin lyk dat?..tot it is good..heard it from some married folks arounds me
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2014
EMMAUGOH: RIGHT NOW 75% ON NLERS ARE TEENAGE AND THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A COMMUNITY NOT JUST SOME INTERNET SITE PEOPLE COME TO FLIRT...

I PRAY THEY UNDERSTAND.

Grandpa what are u doing on dis forum? angry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:
okay,since someone caught me viewing.......

What of depo-provera or noritrin injection(once a month and twice a year for the latter) sumtin lyk dat?..tot it is good..heard it from some married folks arounds me

shocked.Bad!Badder!!baddest!!!
I heard is not good ooo.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ceejayluv(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
Y'all proclaiming zip-up, go and marry etc... Don't married couples need contraceptives as well? Abi is marriage a license breed like rabbits especially in these hard times?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by kevoh(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
Withdrawal method has been the best since 10 000 BC, just learn to control yourself, shikena!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by thymedcurry(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Just swallow...
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Icareless(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2014
www.bodycalc.com/menstrual-ovulation-cycle/menstrual-ovulation-calendar#menstrual_header

Use dis nd ur gal will neva get pregnant sure me pass baba ijebu.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2014
thymedcurry: Just swallow...

cheesy

Dem don reinforce
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by slap1(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2014
Ok. I'll test one someday. Let me do tumbom-tumbom and choose the lucky method.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2014
[url]
lynpetra: embarassedMonstertrucks,always trying to get my attention.Am ears sweery wink
what is this one saying angry angry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2014
Seriously going tru all ur comments is like watching a movie cuz one get 2 see funny comments and reasonable ones.

Anyway thanks to the one that posted the topic another big thanks 2 d management of nairaland 2 bear this on FP I must confess av learnt one or two things on how to prevent unwanted prangnancy or should I even say the topic is absolutely. 4 me

But one advice I just have 4 u ppl is dat this is new year and is high time stop trowing all those abbusive words and displaying the act of insollency pls let's desisst from it

Meanwhile the 100% cure is abstainess
Thank you all and one love
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Henshaweezy(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Just study her calendar like a final year exam. It's sure working for me!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2014
I don't understand why people are getting all religious with this topic(although the advice is a good one).In as much as abstinence is the best,this thread is also trying to attack some social vices like unwanted pregnancy,STDs,Abortion,etc.Let's not be too sentimental,too religious or outdated!if you must play,it should be safe.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by jamtayo: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2014
gal shld take nescafe wth coca cola even a month afta havin sex
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by claremont(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2014
Put on 2 condoms, one on top of the other, so that the possibility of condom breakage is reduced. I'm yet to see anyone whose condom broke when using this method, and the feeling remains the same as when you use one condom.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by corruptst(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2014
Get a pair of bloxing gloves and punch d belly lk hellllll!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by MistadeRegal(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2014
nekaa: what ever advice you get here, I am just here to tell you that

"IT CANT BE A 100% EFFECTIVE AS STAYING THE HELL AWAY FROM GETTING LAID"!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! THAT WAS WHAT I WAS GOING TO POST
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Decryptor(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2014
That salt and water/ Alabukun and Lime theory is useless and meant for kids and illiterates! Imagine having SƐӾ and drinking salt and water with the hope of "washing it out". The salt and water passes through the gullet to the stomach which will eventually be passed out as urine while the main akpolokpolo is in the uterus (womb) which has no direct connection to the stomach so even if the girl swims inside ocean mixed with salt and drinks one whole tree of lime, IT WON'T WORK!
Wetin some people just sabi na Bleep but don't have anything upstairs.

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2014
jamtayo: gal shld take nescafe wth coca cola even a month afta havin sex

For refreshment or what?

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2014
cry
Monstertrucks: [url]what is this one saying angry angry
undecided
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: I don't understand why people are getting all religious with this topic(although the advice is a good one).In as much as abstinence is the best,this thread is also trying to attack some social vices like unwanted pregnancy,STDs,Abortion,etc.Let's not be too sentimental,too religious or outdated!if you must play,it should be safe.
what of us the virgins grin grin
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Mistade Regal:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! THAT WAS WHAT I WAS GOING TO POST

U don quote her already
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by corruptst(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2014
yinkard4me: My friend has never used a condom before, not dat he doesn't buh his rod always tears it. And he's a monogamous guy, he has just one galfrnd in his life aside his lovely pregnant fiance back @ home and DO dis babe like morning, afternoon and evening(we dey serve so d babe get him tym well). He uses withdrawals method and d gal has never been pregnant for Him. Mind u, he has a pregnant fiance back @ home. My long epistle implies dat some guys are really good using dis method.

Or d gal is barren
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: cry
undecided

cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Ryda:

For refreshment or what?
Me tire o.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Monstertrucks: what of us the virgins

"US"
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2014
corruptst:

Or d gal is barren

grin
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Ehn ehn
Small stout,big stout,medium stout grin grin grin grin.

Depends on the stronghead of the ssssperm oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.