Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259495 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by chickygirl: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: IUD!!! For bf/gf??
My dear, I tire ooo
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ADEBAYOKS(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
know the woman safe period, then use withdrawal method it will help a lot
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
bjtinz: Meen see traffic. Una too like furking
cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Datsme: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
how will zipping up help married couples?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by specialzobo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dyt:

Huh
Wetin u dey talk
I wldnt say wat am nt sure of
Bn usin the withdrawal method for over 8yrs
It never failed me
I got preggy only when I wanted it

Ur frnds hussy was carried away ni, mine is cautious
cos you are probabaly boring in bed, or ur kpekus is not delicious...
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by sEGXY2(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: If I get belle,I born am life.My mates don get like 5 already undecided.Nonsense!
falls from palm tree
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
rahjan: Let the lady stay ontop during in tercourse. Law of gravitation wont allow the sperms to go up. ***use at your own risk**** wink
it doesn't work ooo
just increases the minutes u spend before ejaculatingg
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
$#EGXY:
falls from palm tree

*catches him*
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by buchi4action(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dyt: Zip up even for married ppl?
Na wa o
Well bn on withdrawal method for yrs, works like magic for me
And condoms too

after ejaculation on the first round, how will u go in to the second round, since some sperm will still remain in ur pennis when using withdrawal method
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Condom is not completely safe...
A friend ware one and still get hit by a Car.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by kommiejewel(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dareallove: add soda with acid make d gal drink after cum..... bliv me pregnancy go fly away
Na im b say u wan kill both d girl nd d baby
. cry lipsrsealed
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by kolomax(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Major Dan: kunu iya samuel ni kolawole, saki grin kunu iya samuel ni kolawole, saki
rara iSU ati ewa iya moridiya lo sure pass
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by jreyez(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
The best so far is the withdrawal method... P.O.R.N actors uses It.. I use it alot myself smiley

Another safest method is - let the woman be on top during the sex period.... Or rather change styles... D.o.g style and all that.... Don't just relax on top of the lady, you might not know when you release the stuff. . cool
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by nekaa(f): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
C.Ovo:

But you do get laid and you enjoy it right?
And how is that the topic of discussion?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by JOLSOFT(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: I was discusin wt sm of ma guys abt au to avoid pregnancy naturally when having sex without a condom aside using drugs (postinor 1 or 2.

I learnt that sooner or later, drugs have their side effects especially too much intake).

One said salt and water (for the gal immediately the guy arrives), another said withdrawal method (for the guy). Another said Alabukun or lime (for the girl).

I really want to know which is the surest or safest besides drugs pls...from experience. I made front page...for d frst time...ds new year shws am goin higher....dancing skelewu wt azonto
drink like 5 cup of water imidiately after sex
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Vuproff: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abeg how d month counting stuff de work?
How many days b4 or to d cycle is save?

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
mikron: the withdrawal method works 4 me.
go get packet of condom cos e no go work again
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by specialzobo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ishilove:
I pity those using this method. You never see sperm cell wey go form Rambo, dodge the cream and fertilise dat motha!! grin
lols. just like mine,even after I bought gynocid(this one even strong pass postinor) for her that she took in front of me...kasala still burst o...she gat do d&c...I asked God for forgivness after that...no yabing pls, am a changed man

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Vuproff: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
ADEBAYO K.S:
know the woman safe period, then use withdrawal method it will help a lot

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
JOLSOFT: drink like 5 cup of water imidiately after sex
and u think it's gon' dilute the sperm in the gal and make it watery meaning no belly again
Baba dey dere
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by jreyez(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: Most Pple seems to go with d withdrawal method 8
It works....but don't you think d spilling method is convulsive?

The wife or gf should bring her face forth and that won't be a problem smiley
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Leyqute(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
vizkiz: Notinq can stop me frm havinq sex angry cuz i cnt stand all diz 4kinq babes in my area with their biq @ss(es) walkinq up n down...nw concerninq d question...d safest way z eject dt 4kinq di*ck when ur abt 2 cum...grin i'v been usinq that method wif Tracy...thouqh dt moment(withdrawal) is the sweetest buh hey! U dnt wanna iqnore dt moment undecided u'v qat to remove dt sh*t

[size=28pt]PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN[/size]
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by dinggle: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
damn! ppl. walking away.........
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
This thread is ridiculous. really.

phew! I'm out!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by jreyez(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Leyqute:

Pictures of what exactly
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Leyqute(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
jreyez:

Pictures of what exactly

Paddle ur canoe bruh, its a new year.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vuproff: Abeg how d month counting stuff de work?

Go here>======> www.google.com

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Toks2008(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ghadafy: Wow, amazing God!!!

I know this year will be a great year for me and all my fellow nairalanders by God's grace.
I can't believe this is happening to me, I just woke up to see this good news that this topic made FP and I'm the pace setter.
Good news will never depart from everyone of us.

This enormous achievement is solely dedicated to my great-grandmother, I couldn't make you proud when you were alive but I thank God things are getting better. Continue Rest In Peace mama, and I love you so much. This is a clear evidence I will have a good year.

So @ topic, I really don't think I give much damn. Stay away from illegal yanshing, it's 2014 for God sake. But if konji holds you, use protection rubber. Stop digging your own grave by engaging yourself in all these withdrawal methods, AIDS is real and STDs are real.

Thanks everyone for taking out of your precious time to read this, may God bless you all. I here by drop the mic..

Well said. But UNFORTUNATELY, CONDOMS DO NOT PREVENT HIV. Did you all read that? USING CONDOM IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE INFECTED WITH HIV

Now get this

1. Condom don't cover all the penile shaft.

2. no matter how careful, the woman's virginal fluid must always come in contact with the exposed penile shaft in one way or the other.

3. HIV virus are present in the virginal fluid too so coming in contact with penile skin is a good way of infecting the man with the virus and most times, we have minute abrasions on the penile shaft which is also a viable way of facilitating the Viral passage.

4. The man can also pass the virus to the woman if there are abrasions on the penile shaft and the uncovered region comes in contact with the walls of the virginal.

Faith fullness to one hiv free partner is the only guaranteed way of avoiding stds and i hope the std free individual will not go out and bring one home.

GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Leyqute:

What if u see d pix nd u go blind undecided
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: I ain't aborting any baby of mine.

U knw d logo na #TeaMimustBornAm

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Leyqute(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ryda:

What if u see d pix nd u go blind undecided

Make I see am first. That boolsheet only happens in Nollywood scripts.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Toks2008:

Well said. But UNFORTUNATELY, CONDOMS DO NOT PREVENT HIV. Did you all read that? USING CONDOM IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE INFECTED WITH HIV

Now get this

1. Condom don't cover all the penile shaft.

2. no matter how careful, the woman's virginal fluid must always come in contact with the exposed penile shaft in one way or the other.

3. HIV virus are present in the virginal fluid too so coming in contact with penile skin is a good way of infecting the man with the virus and most times, we have minute abrasions on the penile shaft which is also a viable way of facilitating the Viral passage.

4. The man can also pass the virus to the woman if there are abrasions on the penile shaft and the uncovered region comes in contact with the walls of the virginal.

Faith fullness to one hiv free partner is the only guaranteed way of avoiding stds and i hope the std free individual will not go out and bring one home.

GOD HELP US

AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.