Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259410 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by coolsegun2002: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2014
This method is the best...just that u won't be able to have sex anytime u want.....no condoms no pills....u have sex on any of 4 days b4 ur period cos the eggs would have expired in readiness for ur monthly period....u can also have sex on any of the 7days after mestration cos new sets of eggs are not yet released for ovulation

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2014
EMMAUGOH: OVER 500 PEOPLE VIEWING THIS TOPIC,,,,,AM VERY SURE THEY CAME HERE TO LEARN .....LEARN WHAT ??

If you ask me na who i go ask
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by lukaino(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2014
holythug: winkzipping up works perfectly well

What if the zip is bad grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2014
coolsegun2002: This method is the best...just that u won't be able to have sex anytime u want.....no condoms no pills....u have sex on any of 4 days b4 ur period cos the eggs would have expired in readiness for ur monthly period....u can also have sex on any of the 7days after mestration cos new sets of eggs are not yet released for ovulation

Doctors in d houz cool

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2014
lukaino:

What if the zip is bad grin

Mend it angry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Danhumprey: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: I was discusin wt sm of ma guys abt au to avoid pregnancy naturally when having sex without a condom aside using drugs (postinor 1 or 2.
...........I really want to know which is the surest or safest besides drugs pls...from experience. I made front page...for d frst time...ds new year shws am goin higher....dancing skelewu wt azonto
@bolded,Mtcheeewww undecided
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by greall1: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2014
13 thousand plus view d topic. Ladies only view the commen. I'm out of the topc jaree condum is the best
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: IUD!!! For bf/gf??
if the bf does have a womb undecided
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by deeptesting(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2014
@OP Condom is the best method,as it does not only protect you from unwanted pregnancy but from other STDs. I understand the fact that skin to skin is pleasurable and Gold Circle Condom of N30 is the worst condom you can use to get this effect. Try and check around pharmacy`s and stores for foreign condoms that are well lubricated and fine tuned to make u feel like you are going skin to skin. The world is now a global village may be you can try shopping for condom from Alibaba or Amazon.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2014
nickz: IUD shockedshocked aint that a married womans shiiiit...you don't expect a young girl to opt for IUD cause of the cost of insertion unless you're saying she does it herself and a high chance of getting PID....op its either abstinence or tubal ligation angry
it can always be removed when she is ready to have kids...I didn't say she shud have her tubes tied undecided
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: @bolded,Mtcheeewww undecided

Sinz u hve been on dis topic

D next thing is mtcheeeew? angry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Dyt(f): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2014
abouqi: The day it will disappoint you, waa gba!
A friend of mine had a child after the 10th year of using your so called 'perfect' withdrawal method!
It works like a magic? Wait till when you will share your testimony before you confirm.

Huh
Wetin u dey talk
I wldnt say wat am nt sure of
Bn usin the withdrawal method for over 8yrs
It never failed me
I got preggy only when I wanted it

Ur frnds hussy was carried away ni, mine is cautious
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by mikron(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2014
the withdrawal method works 4 me.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2014
Monstertrucks: * cums on ery body on the thread...* angry angry

they need Jesus! angry
u need him more tongue
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2014
Dyt:

Huh
Wetin u dey talk
It never failed me

She speaks cool
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by AskProf: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: I was discusin wt sm of ma guys abt au to avoid pregnancy naturally when having sex without a condom aside using drugs (postinor 1 or 2.

I learnt that sooner or later, drugs have their side effects especially too much intake).

One said salt and water (for the gal immediately the guy arrives), another said withdrawal method (for the guy). Another said Alabukun or lime (for the girl).

I really want to know which is the surest or safest besides drugs pls...from experience. I made front page...for d frst time...ds new year shws am goin higher....dancing skelewu wt azonto

There's ONLY one proven method...
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by greall1: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2014
Excuse me I think u are rigt 4 days before period but 7days after period it risk. I think having sex after period d lady may pregnant

coolsegun2002: This method is the best...just that u won't be able to have sex anytime u want.....no condoms no pills....u have sex on any of 4 days b4 ur period cos the eggs would have expired in readiness for ur monthly period....u can also have sex on any of the 7days after mestration cos new sets of eggs are not yet released for ovulation
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by mkoabiola: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2014
Drink agbo(herbs)
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ademega(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Bicharm apliclus (op d spelling correct )
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Chimdim: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014
zip up is the answer
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by 1stola: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2014
Dyt: Zip up even for married ppl?
Na wa o
Well bn on withdrawal method for yrs, works like magic for me
And condoms too

Are u sure ur sperm is potent

'withdrawal method for years'...
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Bowaley17(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2014
Zumarocket: postinor2 sure pass
u don try am b4
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Malachy27: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2014
How comes i am seeing this now...pls are u sure of what u are saying OP?

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by generalpappyboy(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2014
Padlock ur Rod
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Bowaley17(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Zumarocket: postinor2 sure pass
U don try am b4
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2014
HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY DOCTOR DON DISCHARGE MEEEEEEEE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
*dancing skelewu*
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by joshuaidibia(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2014
angry SHAME ON CONJI
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by nickz(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2014
Mondisweets: it can always be removed when she is ready to have kids...I didn't say she shud have her tubes tied undecided
I was referring to the cost of it and exposing the female body to pelvic inflamatory disease
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by coolsegun2002: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=greall1]Excuse me I think u are rigt 4 days before period but 7days after period it risk. I think having sex after period d lady may pregnant

@greall1 that's why I explained the biochemistry of the method...4 days b4 the period ...eggs in the womb are completely expired for anoder round of menstration.....then after period the body doesn't release new eggs immediately..it takes anoder 7 to 9 days...but I prefer saying 7 cos it safer some ladies oestogens are hormones are quite active nd may start egg releasing on the 8th or 9th day...chikenaa
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Kokopos(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Billings ovulation method is the best. I have been married for 13 yrs now and we have been using BOM for preventing pregnancy naturally. The good news also is that we also use it to preselect the sex of our children. We have taught couples how to use it and they have also used it to preselect the sexes of their child.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2014
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

if u erroneously get pregnant, then meet an expert(not quacks) to abort it. 'cause if u harbour those kids, they'll diminish ur chances of findin a responsibl suitor or even gettin married.
I ain't aborting any baby of mine.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by greall1: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Don't forget there's pre cum.
The fact is that it depend on a system
Some ladies are called ELEDE (pig) withdrawal system don't work for them.

quote author=Dyt]

Huh
Wetin u dey talk
It never failed me

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.