Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259517 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ExpressBooking(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2014
holythug: winkzipping up works perfectly well

So married people should zip up eeh? I wonder you have 82 likes for that comment. Your comment is most ideal for singles but that question is likely meant for married people who wants to prevent pregnancy after they must have had the desired number of offspring.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Dyt(f): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2014
1st ola:

Are u sure ur sperm is potent

'withdrawal method for years'...

Hehehehe
A son to proove his potency and jst one shoot
*rolling eyeballs*
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Herbiodun09: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2014
The only natural way i know is abstinence
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Chigorkizz(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2014
withdrawal method worked 4 me lik die.
I dated a girl for 3years, we avoid sex only wen she's menstruating.i go more than 7 rounds of sex on different sex positions.Gues what!!i've bin enjoying sex using withdrawal method.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Herbiodun09: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2014
Dyt:

Hehehehe
A son to proove his potency and jst one shoot
*rolling eyeballs*

LWKMD
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by experimentist: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2014
Omo see traffic here and no latsmacry

Me I love skin to skin wella, e dey sweet pass condom. E be like e get wetin my dick-tip dey touch wey dey gimmie touch cry

For belle matter, na calender method mek sense pass. D rest na risks n sins... And e no easy to zip up cry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Toosure70: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2014
zip up for ur wife i go help u zip down here. you think say woman dey take d thing play.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Dyt(f): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2014
coolsegun2002: This method is the best...just that u won't be able to have sex anytime u want.....no condoms no pills....u have sex on any of 4 days b4 ur period cos the eggs would have expired in readiness for ur monthly period....u can also have sex on any of the 7days after mestration cos new sets of eggs are not yet released for ovulation

U go fear stubborn eggs na
Never hrd stubbor eggs?
Don't risk nothin if u nt ready
Condomize or withdraw*for experts only*
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2014
For wetin nah?:

People who are shouting 'abstinence' have their reasons, don't you think? Trust me, Condoms are not safe either..a woman who's not really wet(or very tight) and in her 'unsafe' time can fall pregnant if the condom stretches and a 'smear', just a smear passes through(youl never know till its time for your next cycle). You don't need a drop of sperm to get and unsafe woman pregos, I've also heard of Ladies getting Pregnant even without penetration..they guide those little swimmers into them when cleaning, douching or washing up after the act.
shocked .No wonDer some dudes denies unwanted pregnancy
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by bjtinz: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Meen see traffic. Una too like furking
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ummallah: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2014
Absten from sex if Ɣ☺ΰ are not married, if married withdrawal method is the best.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Timijo(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: I was discusin wt sm of ma guys abt au to avoid pregnancy naturally when having sex without a condom aside using drugs (postinor 1 or 2.

I learnt that sooner or later, drugs have their side effects especially too much intake).

One said salt and water (for the gal immediately the guy arrives), another said withdrawal method (for the guy). Another said Alabukun or lime (for the girl).

I really want to know which is the surest or safest besides drugs pls...from experience. I made front page...for d frst time...ds new year shws am goin higher....dancing skelewu wt azonto
The best method is to run away from fornication and avoid bluefilms.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by danniekute(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2014
d most effective natural method is the use of bead,visit any family planning office and ask them of it. I know most of u guys are not married yet, so just abstain, in short embrace Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Dyt(f): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2014
greall1: Don't forget there's pre cum.
The fact is that it depend on a system
Some ladies are called ELEDE (pig) withdrawal system don't work for them.

Withdrawla works well for me
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2014
mazizi tonene:
Kind of a cream or gel....It could b used solely or with condoms I heard, but hey, Google is your friend, not to worry, I've helped u to ask them already.
Spermicide is a contraceptive substance that
destroys sperm, inserted vaginally prior to
intercourse to prevent pregnancy. As a
contraceptive, spermicide may be used alone.
However, the pregnancy rate experienced by
couples using only spermicide is higher than that of
couples using other methods. Usually, spermicides
are combined with contraceptive barrier methods
such as diaphragms, condoms, cervical caps, and
sponges. Combined methods are believed to result
in lower pregnancy rates than either method alone.

Source: wikipedia.org
I pity those using this method. You never see sperm cell wey go form Rambo, dodge the cream and fertilise dat motha!! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by COvo(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2014
nekaa: what ever advice you get here, I am just here to tell you that

"IT CANT BE A 100% EFFECTIVE AS STAYING THE HELL AWAY FROM GETTING LAID"!
But you do get laid and you enjoy it right?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Obinoscopy(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2014
Yomieluv: Nothing like best method,any method can fail,Postinor 2 has really put me in deep sh1t before,thought it was effective,till......guess the rest.

The safest method is Abstinence. If you aren't ready for the consequence,zip up.
The bolded is the best and only answer to OP's question.

As regards the use of Postinor 1 or 2, I have kept on broadcasting, shouting, crying, telling my guys that it should NEVER be used as a pre-planned contraceptive. Postinor 2 is only to be used as an EMERGENCY such as in cases of rape or bursting of condoms, nothing more. Ayone who uses Postinor 2 for pre-planned contraceptive should be ready to face the consequences just like Yomieluv did before he learnt his lessons....lol
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Most Pple seems to go with d withdrawal method 8
It works....but don't you think d spilling method is convulsive?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by amosade30(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Una don hear of hot 7up?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by stan241(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2014
We know abstinence is the best especially for single folks but the question is how strong willed are u to resist the urge wen it comes even those screaming "give ur life to Christ"....best option get a condom
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by tellwisdom: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Palm wine does it too undecided...
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by brightnelly(f): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2014
oh my God!!!! see traffic.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by warlei(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Zumarocket: postinor2 sure pass
grin
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ugochukwu360(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
All those talking abt zipping up nd abstinence, una neva read una bible abt Mary the virgin? This tin called sperm are immune to barriers they com wen dey wana.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Zeinymira(f): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abstinence(100% safe;,no side effect or anything)
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by vizkiz: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Notinq can stop me frm havinq sex angry cuz i cnt stand all diz 4kinq babes in my area with their biq @ss(es) walkinq up n down...nw concerninq d question...d safest way z eject dt 4kinq di*ck when ur abt 2 cum...grin i'v been usinq that method wif Tracy...thouqh dt moment(withdrawal) is the sweetest buh hey! U dnt wanna iqnore dt moment undecided u'v qat to remove dt sh*t
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by specialzobo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
SUNNY45:

So no work again, na to dey monitor calendar remain...na wa o
hahahaha no mind that guy.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Novice1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: I was discusin wt sm of ma guys abt au to avoid pregnancy naturally when having sex without a condom aside using drugs (postinor 1 or 2.

I learnt that sooner or later, drugs have their side effects especially too much intake).

One said salt and water (for the gal immediately the guy arrives), another said withdrawal method (for the guy). Another said Alabukun or lime (for the girl).

I really want to know which is the surest or safest besides drugs pls...from experience. I made front page...for d frst time...ds new year shws am goin higher....dancing skelewu wt azonto

Close your legs till marriage
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Arewaswagga: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2014

Gbam! @op, abstinence is d best method of avoiding pregnancy naturally. Try it!

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by bobzycool(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
rattlesnake: ofada rice and kunu saki with fried eggs and maggi
hahahhahhhhhaaaaa! yeeeeee! mr rattle snake I can't shout! LMAO! u don try am b4 ni?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by chickygirl: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: IUD!!! For bf/gf??
My I tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.