Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350783 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Etoo: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Malix: If u want to use a modem on ur qsat, goto menu>>settings>> ethernet config , under ethernet config change the Link type from gprs to 3G.
Then scroll to down to config and change country frm nigeria to Egypt, then auto link n shutdown.
NOTE: Qsat dnt work wit all modems, we ve mentioned a few here dat works wit d device.
Most Huawei modems work well wit qsat

Hi Malix, i ve changed the country to egypt but the problem lingers. is there any change i need to make on the operator and APN option under the config pane after choosing egypt.

Thank you once again.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ Emma!,good job but U do not need to go thru all this step to get ur qsat workin wit modem, just use the simple step I listed thr and wit d rite modem ur qsat ll work wit any sim, this is wat I do daily and it works perfectly
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Etoo:

Hi Malix, i ve changed the country to egypt but the problem lingers. is there any change i need to make on the operator and APN option under the config pane after choosing egypt.

Thank you once again.
Wat brand of modem r u usin sir?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Malix: @ Emma!,good job but U do not need to go thru all this step to get ur qsat workin wit modem, just use the simple step I listed thr and wit d rite modem ur qsat ll work wit any sim, this is wat I do daily and it works perfectly
Longtime Mr Malix. Your method will never work with Glo and airtel
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls I prefer Huawei modems (E-series) for qsat. Wit d simple step listed above u r good to go
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Malix: Pls I prefer Huawei modems (E-series) for qsat. Wit d simple step listed above u r good to go

What I mean is that Glo and Airtel must use their own apn settings to work. Whether it's sim or Modem, without appropriate settings it will never work.

Put Airtel or Glo in your setting and see whether it will work.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Longtime Mr Malix. Your method will never work with Glo and airtel
Weldon bro, u r really doin a good job. I just switched my sim to airtel now n its workin.
K!, watever work for peeps they should go for it, thr is no harm in tryin.. only dat I enjoy my boxes runin on autolink.
If ur decoder conect wit airtel sim via gprs it ll conect wit the right modem usin 3G
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

What I mean is that Glo and Airtel must use their own apn settings to work. Whether it's sim or Modem, without appropriate settings it will never work.

Put Airtel or Glo in your setting and see whether it will work.
Am a dealer n activates decoders daily,most time we r havin netwrk challenges it is airtel sim we all turn to n it work perfectly and bliv me we dnt even ve time to change apn settin.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Malix:
Weldon bro, u r really doin a good job. I just switched my sim to airtel now n its workin.
K!, watever work for peeps they should go for it, thr is no harm in tryin.. only dat I enjoy my boxes runin on autolink.
If ur decoder conect wit airtel sim via gprs it ll conect wit the right modem usin 3G

Then your apn must be right using gprs. Try it with 3g modem, and feed back the thread.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Then your apn must be right using gprs. Try it with 3g modem, and feed back the thread.
Am usin airtel sim in my modem now n it workin,dnt knw abt glo cus I dnt even ve a glo sim but airtel?, Haba!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Malix:
Am usin airtel sim in my modem now n it workin.
Airtel won't never work even on PC, phone without this apn, internet.ng.airtel.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Etoo: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Malix:
Wat brand of modem r u usin sir?

im using HSDPA 3.75G modem with the speed of 7.2MB/S
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Etoo: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
EMMAACHILE: Inputting network setting in Qsat or Mini-x4

Go to setting, Ethernet config, link type
Choose gprs: direct sim in decoder
Choose 3g: Modem
Wifi: Wi-Fi adapter

Goto config

Go to area, press Red button create Nig then press blue to confirm
Goto operator, press Red button and type network name then press blue to confirm

Goto apn, Press Red button and
Goto Apn, type apn by right arrow,
Press blue button then press down button
Goto Dial number, press right arrow then type *99# by pressing red button three times, look for * button under 6 and select * then type 99 and look for #button. Press blue button then OK.

User/password repeat for only glo
autolink make sure it is checked

Network settings
Airtel
Apn: internet.ng.airtel.com

Etisalat
Apn: Etisalat

Etisalat if using bb10 data plan
Apn: blackberry.net

Glo data if using data plan
Apn: gloflat
User: flat
Password: flat

If using Glo credit on sim
Apn: glosecure
User: secure
Password: secure

Mtn
Apn: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

You can get 30 days validity on Mtn N350 for 250mb or Etisalat N400 for 250mb. Find out more on data subscription here. http://www.platinumdigital.biz/2014/07/get-1gb-for-n1000-for-mtn-and-etisalat.html

Thanks Emma, i have tried that but the problem remains. no network connected. after inputting the configuration, when i click on the blue(link) button, it brings out ''no dongle device" error message.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Etoo:

Thanks Emma, i have tried that but the problem remains. no network connected.

Insert Modem first
Power off your decoder
Power on decoder
Goto ethernet config and choose type 3g modem
Goto config and choose any apn since etisalat takes any apn.
What is the message after restarting?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
make sure auto-link is ticked.
after all these settings restart your decoder
Any connection successful message?

If it doesnt show that message, then goto ethernet config and config and press the blue button to link it.
Or send me your whatsapp or bbm contact.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2014
Etoo:

Thanks Emma, i have tried that but the problem remains. no network connected. after inputting the configuration, when i click on the blue(link) button, it brings out ''no dongle device" error message.
Change the SIM it will work
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2014
You can get 30 days validity on Mtn N350 for 250mb or Etisalat N400 for 250mb. Find out more on data subscription here. http://www.platinumdigital.biz/2014/07/get-1gb-for-n1000-for-mtn-and-etisalat.html[/quote]

How would you know your validity period after subscribing?
I was meant to understand that those purchasing in bulk before reselling like the above site,their 30 days validity starts from day of purchase.Simply put,if they buy in bulk today and i subscribe from them after 7 days,my validity period will no longer be 30days but rather 23days!
Is that assertion true pls?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2014
begwong: You can get 30 days validity on Mtn N350 for 250mb or Etisalat N400 for 250mb. Find out more on data subscription here. http://www.platinumdigital.biz/2014/07/get-1gb-for-n1000-for-mtn-and-etisalat.html

How would you know your validity period after subscribing?
I was meant to understand that those purchasing in bulk before reselling like the above site,their 30 days validity starts from day of purchase.Simply put,if they buy in bulk today and i subscribe from them after 7 days,my validity period will no longer be 30days but rather 23days!
Is that assertuon true pls?

False
Your validity starts when you pay for your subscription. If I pay for my own subscription next week and you pay today, we will still have our 30 days validity irrespective of when the reseller bought his own.
What I am saying in essence is that the reseller's validity is not tied to your own validity. Even if the reseller validity is ending this evening and he reshares to you after payment, you will still have your 30 day validity.
To check validity on
Mtn. sharebalance to 131 in an Sms
Etisalat. *229*9#
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nnachi404(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

False
Your validity starts when you pay for your subscription. If I pay for my own subscription next week and you pay today, we will still have our 30 days validity irrespective of when the reseller bought his own.
What I am saying in essence is that the reseller's validity is not tied to your own validity. Even if the reseller validity is ending this evening and he reshares to you after payment, you will still have your 30 day validity.
To check validity on
Etisalat. *229*9#
shine your eyes scams are every where
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

False
To check validity on
Etisalat. *229*9#
hi Emma, I'm interested and at the same time skeptical cos, last year December, we were scammed on NL by one Xpset, who advertised qsat to us at N8000, when qsat was being sold for N15000. We got the guy arrested and we collected our money. However, the moral is that cheap things are sometimes fake

I want to give it a trial cos I know you have reputation here and you wouldn't want to mess up. Send me the account to pay into
Thanks. I want the 500mb on etisalat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Nnachi404: shine your eyes scams are every where
have you been scammed or you're just expressing your skepticism?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2014

This is sheer ignorance. You think I would post nonsense here? Haba. I buy upto 10gb of data from that guy.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
davodyguy: hi Emma, I'm interested and at the same time skeptical cos, last year December, we were scammed on NL by one Xpset, who advertised qsat to us at N8000, when qsat was being sold for N15000. We got the guy arrested and we collected our money. However, the moral is that cheap things are sometimes fake

I want to give it a trial cos I know you have reputation here and you wouldn't want to mess up. Send me the account to pay into
Lets hear testimonies from you then!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
davodyguy: hi Emma, I'm interested and at the same time skeptical cos, last year December, we were scammed on NL by one Xpset, who advertised qsat to us at N8000, when qsat was being sold for N15000. We got the guy arrested and we collected our money. However, the moral is that cheap things are sometimes fake

All info you need is here. http://www.greatmindsng.com/DOWNLOADS
Pay into any of the accounts with either ATM, internet banking, direct cash payment or recharge card.
Send Sms to that number on that page or whatsapp 080-333-283-64 with depositors name amount payed and data needed.

Remember if sending Recharge cards, you pay more see it here http://www.greatmindsng.com/Data+Plans
Eg send Sms or whatsapp to 080-333-283-64 in this format

John Ameh
Payed 750
Etisalat 500 mb
Number to be credited 080**********
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
It is no scam. I've been using it for over 2 months. U are yet to try it and u call it scam, pls don't mislead guys who want it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
davodyguy: have you been scammed or you're just expressing your skepticism?
It is very real, i bought from the guy too
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

All info you need is here. http://www.greatmindsng.com/DOWNLOADS
Pay into any of the accounts with either ATM, internet banking, direct cash payment or recharge card.
Send Sms to that number on that page or whatsapp 080-333-283-64 with depositors name amount payed and data needed.

Remember if sending Recharge cards, you pay more see it here http://www.greatmindsng.com/Data+Plans
Eg send Sms or whatsapp to 080-333-283-64 in this format

John Ameh
Payed 750
Etisalat 500 mb
Number to be credited 080**********
. at your word, I'll launch into the deep.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
akinremedy:

Good one,heading to the ATM any moment to give it a shot!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
davodyguy: . at your word, I'll launch into the deep.

Lol

begwong:
Good one,heading to the ATM any moment to give it a shot!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
akinremedy:
I have transferred 750 to him now, awaiting his response. I'll update you guys
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
davodyguy: I have transferred 750 to him now, awaiting his response. I'll update you guys

Send your number and name you used to pay and data size to him through whatsapp or sms 080-333-283-64
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Send your number and name you used to pay and data size to him through whatsapp or sms 080-333-283-64
done that already and thereafter called him

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.