Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1237967 members, 1649555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 April 2014 at 07:54 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Tech (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Tech / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (47303 Views)

Qsat:queen Of Satellites II / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by princeryle1: 2:36am On Feb 02
Boss I have changed sims all to no avail still saying scrambled channel[b][/b]
guass:
CHECK UR NETWORK. INFACT TRY OTHER SIMs. MINE HAS BEEN BLAZING(WORKING) FOR OVER 5HRS NOW, NO STOPPING. AT D MOMENT SS4 IS SHOWING THE LIVE MATCHE OF LIBYA/GHANA (0:0), WHILE NPIL/TOR(0:0) ON SS3
THANK ME LATER
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Ussals(m): 6:19am On Feb 02
princeryle1: Please house someone should help with my azsky g+1 and strong decoder its not been working for two days. Your helps wil be most appreciated
if your g1+ has not being working for days it means d service account has expired, u need to look for who will update it for u
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:32am On Feb 02
princeryle1: Boss I have changed sims all to no avail still saying scrambled channel[b][/b]
contact me for new acct.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by exmajor: 10:54am On Feb 02
My qsat hasn't bin work cins yestaday evenin. Any1 experiencin d same tin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by miju(m): 11:20am On Feb 02
Malix:
contact me for new acct.

malix. i think i also need a new account cos despite upgading to v6 still not responding.
i also want to debug y q11g reciever.

spicyniyi@gmail.com

please help me out
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by nighalo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02
qsat 13 has been blazing this weekend o.....hope it lasts dis time cos i was thinking of going for AZSKY G6
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass: 2:39pm On Feb 02
miju:

malix. i think i also need a new account cos despite upgading to v6 still not responding.
i also want to debug y q11g reciever.

spicyniyi@gmail.com

please help me out
It's like ur upgrade is incomplete or u did not upgrade it with MTN SIM.
Try out this again.
PUT MTN SIM INTO UR BOX, ENSURE IT CONNECTS SUCCESSFULLY BY DISPLAYING 'NETWORK CONNECTION SUCCESS' ON THE SCREEN.
NEXT PUT UR FLASH AT THE BACK OF THE Q-SAT BOX AND START UR UPGRADE.
IMMEDIATELY THE UPGRADE IS FINISHED WHILE THE BOX IS BOOTING REMOVE UR FLASH FROM D BACK OF THE DECODER.
U ARE GUD TO GO.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by real-teflon(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02
is anyone experiencing a freeze 'scramble channel' right now that EPL is going on, on his or her Qsat Q13G. my version is 5V. Mine is alwaz lik this each time there is an EPL going on. Pls hw do i make it not freeze any more during an EPL match
Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by bodetheo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02
presently my qsat 11g v5 is off again pls is it general?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by bodetheo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02
This is the general problem with Qsat, always goes off before a match! Do the makers know why people are buying it? Its because of football mainly! Shame on Qsat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by titileps: 3:32pm On Feb 02
guass:
Try out this again.
PUT MTN SIM INTO UR BOX, ENSURE IT CONNECTS SUCCESSFULLY BY DISPLAYING 'NETWORK CONNECTION SUCCESS' ON THE SCREEN.
IMMEDIATELY THE UPGRADE IS FINISHED WHILE THE BOX IS BOOTING REMOVE UR FLASH FROM D BACK OF THE DECODER.
U ARE GUD TO GO.

Hello Guass. I have the same problem with the one u responded to but the ish is that I don't even know how to go about the upgrade. What's going to be in d flash and how do I connect on my Q Sat?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 5:55pm On Feb 02
titileps:

Hello Guass. I have the same problem with the one u responded to but the ish is that I don't even know how to go about the upgrade. What's going to be in d flash and how do I connect on my Q Sat?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by nighalo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02
qsat don kolo again o.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by miju(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02
guass:
Try out this again.
U ARE GUD TO GO.

thanks for the guidelines guass, will try to do it again once i get home.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:01pm On Feb 02
get back up. for two weeks now, I haven't missed any important football match in the whole world with qsat and back up. .

I pray it continues.

This silly South African company wants poor Nigerians to cough out N13,000 monthly to enjoy good Tv? no way. You pay 13k yet no power supply for many hours, you struggle yet someone says you shdnt use other means to enjoy life, impossible
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Ogojohn(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02
Qsat problems everywhere. When the doctors that claims they know the medicine to cure all sickness are tired. their patient will die. People are just finding it hard to accept that their beloved Qsat will equally go the way its forebears did. The problem is that they are not tellin there patient the truth so that the shock of discovering the truth itself will not complicate their illness. All the same. I will all Qsat patients. Quick recovery from their present Quagmire and comatose.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:19pm On Feb 02
nighalo: qsat don kolo again o.
get ursef a backup n enjoy all ur epl games live
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:59pm On Feb 02
info reachin us say they r goin to roll out new codes nextweek,so those that want to change their code on qsat can do

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass: 9:55pm On Feb 02

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by real-teflon(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02
Malix:
get ursef a backup n enjoy all ur epl games live
How do I do the back up 4 my Qsat 13g. because each time EPL wnts 2 start it jst freeze den it goes to scramble channel. Bros show me hw 2 back up so dat me too go dey enjoy matches eh

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass: 1:42am On Feb 03
Alright
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 8:29am On Feb 03
real-teflon:

How do I do the back up 4 my Qsat 13g. because each time EPL wnts 2 start it jst freeze den it goes to scramble channel. Bros show me hw 2 back up so dat me too go dey enjoy matches eh
contact me: malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Obascoetubi: 11:44am On Feb 03
pek: if you are in Abuja and you have issues, I will be glad to help!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Obascoetubi: 11:44am On Feb 03
where can i buy qsat in abuja?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by pek(m): 11:49am On Feb 03
Obascoetubi: where can i buy qsat in abuja?
Hmmm. it is coded
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Obascoetubi: 12:05pm On Feb 03
pek: Hmmm. it is coded
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Obascoetubi: 12:10pm On Feb 03
pls i need abuja address

(0) (1) (2) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions On FTA / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.