Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350176 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IT4ALL: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Malix: U can contact us for codes related issues on Qsat, advice on best model to buy befor buyin and signal related issues .we ve the latest Qsat 23G in the market now no more issue of (No dongle found).:malixshaka@gmail.com
ow much?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by josephrapheal: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello,
I need to code for qsat. Also where can I get it.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Queen server is down?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
sheunpompey1: Queen server is down?
Na my credit finish
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
guass:
U MAY CONTACT ME BECAUSE I LIVE WITHIN AND CAN PROVIDE U THE BEST QUEEN IN FEW MINUTES TIME.
pls I would like to know if we have additional stations one can get with qsat G23 apart from the D**V staions?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
okoligee: Do u mean speed s1 show avatarcam and canal while Q sat 23g show dstv and speedcam
No. Avatarcam and Speedcam are accounts that show dst and canal respectively
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
No. Avatarcam and Speedcam are accounts that show dst and canal respectively
speed s1 and q sat 23, which should I go for
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
okoligee: speed s1 and q sat 23, which should I go for
They are the same.
But you go for Qsat 23 Which has dst covered already and top up with speedcam code when you have more money.
Or if you have all the cash, go for speedcam s1.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Hidorano(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
pls ao much are dey selling q23g b'cos a guy want to sell it for 13k. just to confirm ni o
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hidorano: pls ao much are dey selling q23g b'cos a guy want to sell it for 13k. just to confirm ni o
price it to 12k
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Omoakin5(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
price it to 12k
hi pls b4 u give him d price u suppose 2 ask him where he live because u cant expect sumbody in kano to buy d same price wit sumbody in lagos tank
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Got a new q23g... How can I scan for other channels??
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Hidorano(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
price it to 12k
tnx u sir.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Hidorano(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Omoakin5: hi pls b4 u give him d price u suppose 2 ask him where he live because u cant expect sumbody in kano to buy d same price wit sumbody in lagos tank
hmm, i stay in Lagos o Oga.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
They are the same.
But you go for Qsat 23 Which has dst covered already and top up with speedcam code when you have more money.
Or if you have all the cash, go for speedcam s1.
how much for speeedcam s1
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Just activated my Qsat, my installer told me it won't consume more than 500N. but today I recharged 100 around 12 and it remained 30 around 5pm. is this how it will deduct?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Mackie1: Just activated my Qsat, my installer told me it won't consume more than 500N. but today I recharged 100 around 12 and it remained 30 around 5pm. is this how it will deduct?
i guess it is not etiiba
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2014
begwong:
i guess it is not etiiba
etisalat... can I use Qsat to unlock startymz, my tv, infinitiii and co?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Mackie1: etisalat... can I use Qsat to unlock startymz, my tv, infinitiii and co?
etis drains more mb on qsat this days.The only solution is to subscribe to the etisalat daily 5mb data plan.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Mackie1: etisalat... can I use Qsat to unlock startymz, my tv, infinitiii and co?
NO U CANNOT
QSAT IS MAINLY FOR FREE TO AIR.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Becareful when u come to the market to buy Qsat now. Agent now stalk customers after transaction to piont of departure n put cuffs on them, they ll allow u finish ur transaction n tail to whr u want enter bus n cuff u.
Pls dnt meet with people u dnt knw in the name of buyin Qsat, they also use this methods to lure people into their net. cops r now using this methods to hussle.
Don't arrange meetins wit strange numbers u see online in the name of buyin Qsat, it could be a trap n u may end up bein arrestd.
Deal only with dealer u know or trusted dealers.
Act smart n safe

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sammily(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
begwong:
etis drains more mb on qsat this days.The only solution is to subscribe to the etisalat daily 5mb data plan.

pls how do u subscribe to the 5mb daily plan?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
The more frequent u flip thru chanels the more mb u burn
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Malix: The more frequent u flip thru chanels the more mb u burn
so which SIM do you use and what plan?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Malix: Becareful when u come to the market to buy Qsat now. Agent now stalk customers after transaction to piont of departure n put cuffs on them, they ll allow u finish ur transaction n tail to whr u want enter bus n cuff u.
Pls dnt meet with people u dnt knw in the name of buyin Qsat, they also use this methods to lure people into their net. cops r now using this methods to hussle.
Don't arrange meetins wit strange numbers u see online in the name of buyin Qsat, it could be a trap n u may end up bein arrestd.
Act smart n safe
You have time ooo. I've been warning people about the issue of qsat since January but some people on this thread thinks they know the law better. Even if you know the law, you would have been arrested, embarrassed, spent money etc. Why not save yourself the mess? I posted a link here that the SSS said they're conducting a pick up exercise simutenously in all part of the currently. Now pple display Qsat in hotels, barbing saloon etc in public areas, they have the audacity to display illegality. Dxxtv would claim stealing intellectual property and piracy and they would be right. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Emmaculate20(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
sammily:

pls how do u subscribe to the 5mb daily plan?
Dial *330*1#
N|B: You must be on Eti CliQ

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Malix: Becareful when u come to the market to buy Qsat now. Agent now stalk customers after transaction to piont of departure n put cuffs on them, they ll allow u finish ur transaction n tail to whr u want enter bus n cuff u.
Act smart n safe

Sup Malix/...called you some days ago...will see you this week
Regards !
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by temi4fash(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
davodyguy: You have time ooo. I've been warning people about the issue of qsat since January but some people on this thread thinks they know the law better. Even if you know the law, you would have been arrested, embarrassed, spent money etc. Why not save yourself the mess? I posted a link here that the SSS said they're conducting a pick up exercise simutenously in all part of the currently. Now pple display Qsat in hotels, barbing saloon etc in public areas, they have the audacity to display illegality. Dxxtv would claim stealing intellectual property and piracy and they would be right. A word is enough for the wise
wait oo... I just wana buy the q sat nau.. Cos a lot of my friends use it in akure in their houses... But dis ur post is making me scared oo... I leave in lagos.. Does dat mean if I use it my house I will b arrested.. Or is it an offense to use it.. Cos my friends say we pay for yearly subscription for d parol dat its not free.. so y wuld dai arrest m.. Pls can u pls enlighten me a bit...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
dolpaz:

Sup Malix/...called you some days ago...will see you this week
Regards !
Ok bro!, expectin u

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mackie1: so which SIM do you use and what plan?
I use mtn with d weekly 10mb
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
temi4fash: wait oo... I just wana buy the q sat nau.. Cos a lot of my friends use it in akure in their houses... But dis ur post is making me scared oo... I leave in lagos.. Does dat mean if I use it my house I will b arrested.. Or is it an offense to use it.. Cos my friends say we pay for yearly subscription for d parol dat its not free.. so y wuld dai arrest m.. Pls can u pls enlighten me a bit...
No one can come to arrest you in ur house, but qsat is not to be used for watching dxtv channels in public places. It is illegal and criminal to do so. It's a decoder for DRAFT like multi tv, daarsat etc. If you must use it for paytv, it has to be coded. If you're caught, na kirikiri prison in Lagos
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by janco: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Discovered that it does not work with MTN.... which is the best network??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.