Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350961 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
EMMAACHILE: The throne of the queen seem numbered.
yyb14: .
Emma is not a prophet of doom. He is only talking from experience. I have read this trend from the beginning till the latest trend and I have to come to conclusion that "ENJOY QUEEN WHILE IT LAST". One day will be one day that monkey will go to market and not come back. Using queen to watch D**V is just it secondary function. Its main function is to view FTA stations.
In the meantime, enjoy queen while it last.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Queen back on track, if yours is not running turn off your queen and turn it on again, i noticed that it takes like 4 to 5 reboots for the queen to show welcome to server, so if yours does not show it for d first time you have to restart your queen again. I continue to say pls use a modem, dont use direct sim! Mine is code 45

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Currently watching ss3, sunday premier league review, but not too stable though, patience is a virtue, if you are not patient please dont use queen!

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kadree(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
jahstech: Queen back on track, if yours is not running turn off your queen and turn it on again, i noticed that it takes like 4 to 5 reboots for the queen to show welcome to server, so if yours does not show it for d first time you have to restart your queen again. I continue to say pls use a modem, dont use direct sim! Mine is code 45
Tnks for d info.pls wich modem are U̶̲̥̅̊ using n can I use a sim wit jst 10mb or airtime on d modem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
kadree:
Tnks for d info.pls wich modem are U̶̲̥̅̊ using n can I use a sim wit jst 10mb or airtime on d modem?
am using a glo netpro modem, i have cracked it, am using an mtn sim with 50 naira in it for the past 4 days, recently the queen stop collect airtime or mb from mtn when used in a modem. The queen is now very stable, 30 minutes without a hitch.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kadree(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
jahstech: am using a glo netpro modem, i have cracked it, am using an mtn sim with 50 naira in it for the past 4 days, recently the queen stop collect airtime or mb from mtn when used in a modem. The queen is now very stable, 30 minutes without a hitch.
​☺ķªª¥ tnks so much.pls hw much is d glo modem n hw can I crack it cos I plan using a modem nw

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
kadree:
​☺ķªª¥ tnks so much.pls hw much is d glo modem n hw can I crack it cos I plan using a modem nw
send me a personal message, if you are close to me i can help you secure a cracked modem.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by macbeyland(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
kadree:
that 10 MB can take me over a week on Queen

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Olu12345: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
jahstech: send me a personal message, if you are close to me i can help you secure a cracked modem.
wru?Am interested.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Olu12345:
wru?Am interested.
if you are fortunate to live in edo state then i can help you with modem, qsat technicalities, or other cable/satallite issues.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks man my 58 is now blazing with direct glo sim daily 5mb. Put off and put on and patience.....wala!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
jahstech: Queen back on track, if yours is not running turn off your queen and turn it on again, i noticed that it takes like 4 to 5 reboots for the queen to show welcome to server, so if yours does not show it for d first time you have to restart your queen again. I continue to say pls use a modem, dont use direct sim! Mine is code 45

I'm afraid to buy the modem n refuse to work for my 23g.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Deeni131: .

I'm afraid to buy the modem n refuse to work for my 23g.
am using the q23 you are talking about, and my modem is working seamlessly, i have talked on how to resolve "MY qsat saying no dongle found issue" besides, if your gprs is working well for you dont bother yourself. Am just saying I THINK the queen would b more stable with a modem, i dont experience what a lot of people are complaining of about the queen except there is a general server problem like this morning.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
docbindl:

Get any modem from any I.T related shop. ... just make sure its not a modem that require using a C.D to install it.
First connect the modem to ur PC and install it. Go to the setting of the modem interface and ensure its on 3G.
Pick up ur modem and connect it to the USB port at the back of the decoder.
Go to the network config area on the decoder and select 3G network from that place u select GPRS.
Next click on config and select Auto connect.
Your modem shoukd attempt to connect. And if all other things are equal.... you should start enjoying ur Queen.

I'm using blackberry . Pls tell me of what important can my phone help me in qsat netwrk
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by georgee(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Montage and Consat should step up jare
How many more season does D**V have for their EPL Bid to Lapse?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
georgee: Montage and Consat should step up jare
How many more season does D**V have for their EPL Bid to Lapse?
This D**v sef pays skysports HD for broadcast rights.........
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Graham4luv(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Queen is back watching blitz nw

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Using my BBZ10 as hotspot while I am using TPLink wireless modem on my QSAT... Very OK for now...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls do u have to use any other settings when u insert the modem?
Thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
sheunpompey1: Using my BBZ10 as hotspot while I am using TPLink wireless modem on my QSAT... Very OK for now...
tp wireless adapter? or modem
What is the model number on it?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lankylorde: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hi guys. My queen is still acting up. It hasn't been welcoming me to server for a fee days now. It worked briefly this afternoon n went off since then. Any info that will help will b very appreciated. Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kadree(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
macbeyland: that 10 MB can take me over a week on Queen
On a modem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
lankylorde: Hi guys. My queen is still acting up. It hasn't been welcoming me to server for a fee days now. It worked briefly this afternoon n went off since then. Any info that will help will b very appreciated. Thanks
What network mode are u using? Is it gprs or a modem? I wrote something on your Qsat not working earlier, look for it on this page 48! A very good solution to Qsat problems most people don't know about is "REBOOT" just simply REBOOT your queen till you get what you want, and as you do so change your SIMs
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheriffman(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
23G mine can connect to server with 303 days remaining but it does not show anything.Any help?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lankylorde: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
jahstech:
What network mode are u using? Is it gprs or a modem? I wrote something on your Qsat not working earlier, look for it on this page 48! A very good solution to Qsat problems most people don't know about is "REBOOT" just simply REBOOT your queen till you get what you want, and as you do so change your SIMs

Thanks. I've rebooted it and it worked at the third attempt. Now I'm watching the chelsea /Burnley preview.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
If your Queen isn't working then you have a personal issue, currently watching match build up for Chelsea's game!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
lankylorde:

Thanks. I've rebooted it and it worked at the third attempt. Now I'm watching the chelsea /Burnley preview.
Cool!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Recommended router TL-MR3020 3G/4G (N7,495 only) See link below
http://www./tp-link-n150-3g-4g-wireless-portable-router-78588.html

Dlink 125 usb adapter was about N3500 and not the N1500 I earlier said. It is also scarce to comeby. Dlink 125 usb adapter is still available in Jumia if still interested http://www./d-link-wireless-n-150-usb-adapters-34733.html
The One of N1500 is the pci dlink adapter used inside a desktop pc and not useful to this thread.

I just ordered one from the link below. I saw one in my friends house today and it was superb. High speed connection and he uses it to power all devices in his house like a laptop, a tablet, his mobile phone, a skybox decoder with a Mini x4

It works in three modes by a simple switch
3g/4g Mode means you insert a modem into it and it creates a wireless access point and internet can also be gotten through the lan port at the back to your device or to another wireless router like the dlink 615
This will be the recommended mode for a decoder but you still need a usb modem. See attached images

Ap Mode
Ap mode converts a lan broadband access to wireless. It will be useful to company staff and workers where you dont have wireless access but lan cable connection

WISP mode: WISP stands for Wireless Internet Service Provider.
WISP router mode is simply a mode where your wireless adapter acts as both client and WAN port.

See Video review here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_QmYtxK8g

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kadree(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
jahstech: send me a personal message, if you are close to me i can help you secure a cracked modem.
M not nearby n interestingly,where U̶̲̥̅̊ are nw is d state I hail from but m in lag.pls can 10mb data or just airtime on modem work on queen
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
According to my calculations, am using 50 naira for 4 days with my modem, am using an mtn sim, but if I recharge 100 and am given 15mb, both the 15mb and the 100 should last me up to 3 weeks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by mothug167: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
How do I renew my q sat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kadree(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
jahstech: According to my calculations, am using 50 naira for 4 days with my modem, am using an mtn sim, but if I recharge 100 and am given 15mb, both the 15mb and the 100 should last me up to 3 weeks.
​☺ķªª¥ gud.m clared nw. a guy told me its impossible for it to wrk witout subscribing a data plan.I sent U̶̲̥̅̊ a mail,pls kindly reply my .nagode n tnk u

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.