Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350964 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lanre2009: 3:45am On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech:
That's much, I watched mine all through the day before the chelsea game and it was up to like 35 or 40 minutes before it freezes. Check which network has the best 3g network in your area and try using other networks apart from just the mtn
, if you have not cracked your modem, you can try using gprs and try all the networks you have. Also check your software version so I can know if it is up to date
I will check and get back to you soonest.....thanks alot.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lanre2009: 3:49am On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech:
What is the freeze rate of yours? Mine is not that much

Software version: V6.08.68......Thanks a lot
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2014
lanre2009:

Software version: V6.08.68......Thanks a lot
Your OS version is OK, mine is V6.07.68, so yours is very recent, then try other networks, is mtn 3g very ok for browsing in your area? Is your queen on now? Try to determine the current freeze rate as we speak
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lanre2009: 4:23am On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech:
Your OS version is OK, mine is V6.07.68, so yours is very recent, then try other networks, is mtn 3g very ok for browsing in your area? Is your queen on now? Try to determine the current freeze rate as we speak

Its on now though i am not watching it presently, i will try to watch it for some time and get back to you asap.....thanks alot boss

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 19, 2014
Mine I back just now after I inserted mtn sim. I hope it stays. PlS jahtech left m have ur contact.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 4:41am On Aug 19, 2014
umagba: Mine I back just now after I inserted mtn sim. I hope it stays. PlS jahtech left m have ur contact.
Send me a mail, I would reply as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2014
jonesin: Q11G usb modem not found any idea?

jahstech:
Even if u have the latest software for ur Qsat, look for the software and install it on your Qsat again, if u want all your settings and channels to remain thesame, backup your setting and restore the setting after you have finished the upgrading of the Queen.
Stop answering what you are not sure of. You mustn't answer all questions.

How can upgrading software solve modem not found?

The forum is for shared ideas and no offence my brother.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 19, 2014
The queen is under fire and it's very unstable now. All server errors cut across all codes. Don't tamper too much with your box.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Stop answering what you are not sure of. You mustn't answer all questions.

How can upgrading software solve modem not found?

The forum is for shared ideas and no offence my brother.
I only give information that I have verified, if you don't need my help you don't need to try what am saying, I guess some in this forum have benefitted from my procedures

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Long time
Bros!, weldone!, u r doin a great job here. Pls keep it up
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Pls guys, is just a forum, if you know say wetin I talk no go work and you go fit help the person, help am, I beg owna!! I have being on this forum and seen a lot of people asking some question and nobody responds to their questions, if you knw something and you don't share then I don't think you should be here at all.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2014
All those that ve been requesting for qsat11G, it avaliable now.u can contact me if u need one. Q23G also avaliable. malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Deeni131:

How much did u buy TPlink ?
I bought the wireless dongle about 3 years ago. I don't think it is still in the market... 3,500 then...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech:
That's true for all code 45 this evening, it was really bad, but everything I said about my own queen means am enjoying it cos am using a modem, so I advice you get a modem too, cos except for the general problem it had during the Chelsea game I have been reli enjoying my Qsat. Since yours is also code 45, you should pay close attention to my comment cos I would often tell you when there are issues with it so you don't worry that much, but for now get yourself a modem so you can enjoy some degree of stability like I am enjoying.

Bros mine is 45 too I can hardly watch for 1min bfr dis goes off again writing scramble channel. Infact I vex watch chelsea match outside. Its bn lik dat for days now. Hw do I get d soft version u spoke abt. Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2014
Malix: All those that ve been requesting for qsat11G, it avaliable now.u can contact me if u need one. Q23G also avaliable. malixshaka@gmail.com
how much is Q23...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by henry2eve: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2014
i greet all gurus in the house. i am new to the queen. MTN 3G is gud in my area but my queen freezes after 10miuntes
any solution am using Q23G, glo cracked modem with MTN sim inserted. THANKS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Yomboy4ever:

Bros mine is 45 too I can hardly watch for 1min bfr dis goes off again writing scramble channel. Infact I vex watch chelsea match outside. Its bn lik dat for days now. Hw do I get d soft version u spoke abt. Thanks

Pls if you can, confirm the condition of your qsat now so I can guide you on what to do. Mine is working presently but it freezes after every 7 to 10 minutes, it wasn't always like that, it started yesterday, but before yesterday, it was working very well.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2014
henry2eve: i greet all gurus in the house. i am new to the queen. MTN 3G is gud in my area but my queen freezes after 10miuntes
any solution am using Q23G, glo cracked modem with MTN sim inserted. THANKS

For now, as long as you are using a Modem, there is no solution for the freezing, it a general server problem from the Queen cos mine is misbehaving since yesterday, so let just be patient, if I notice it is a bit stable at my end I will let everyone know so they all check theirs!

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech:
Pls if you can, confirm the condition of your qsat now so I can guide you on what to do. Mine is working presently but it freezes after every 7 to 10 minutes, it wasn't always like that, it started yesterday, but before yesterday, it was working very well.
WELL DONE BRO, DONT MIND ALL THESE JEALOUS BAD BELLE MERCHANTS ON THIS FORUM.EVEN THOUGH YOU NO STOP THEM FROM SELLING QSAT THEM STILL THEY PROPHESY DOOM.
My code 58 is now 1freeze per 30mins it also depends on the channel you are on.Am using 2g mtn

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Etisalat data subscribers cannot access Whatsapp since yesterday. Etisalat users seem to have issues accessing Whatsapp's service over their network.
A tweet below says it all

Etisalat nationwide problem “@VillageParrot: Same here. “@Mistahsix4: My WhatsApp has refused to work all day .

It's bad “@AVARIBERRY: @Seadbari whatsapp not working. At all... since yesterday morning @etisalat_9ja @SpecialSlim” — EHIZ (@SpecialSlim) August 19, 2014

You cannot use it on queen either for now.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2014
jujukemist:
WELL DONE BRO, DONT MIND ALL THESE JEALOUS BAD BELLE MERCHANTS ON THIS FORUM.EVEN THOUGH YOU NO STOP THEM FROM SELLING QSAT THEM STILL THEY PROPHESY DOOM.
My code 58 is now 1freeze per 30mins it also depends on the channel you are on.Am using 2g mtn

That's nice, I can't say dat for my code 45, that means if you have a modem you would get like 1 freeze in 1 hour, that quite stable.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2014
The SS channels used to be the most stable of all in Qsat, but with their recent issues, It now freezes a lot, soon their issue would be resolved, good times are surely ahead
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2014
yeah. the C channels and the A channels seem to be the fairly stable ones now. I have sent my zte etisalat modem for cracking so I can migrate yo 3G mtn or Plan since I have a To link 5 plan port wireless router
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2014
TP Link MR3220

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2014
jujukemist: yeah. the C channels and the A channels seem to be the fairly stable ones now. I have sent my zte etisalat modem for cracking so I can migrate yo 3G mtn or Plan since I have a To link 5 plan port wireless router
Does the Queen accept or sees the modem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2014
If you are using that router you need a wifi adapter for your qsat as well, do you know?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Yes. Was using it with etisalat on the queen before it started to reject etisalat and on my router and connecting the LAN
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by henry2eve: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech:

For now, as long as you are using a Modem, there is no solution for the freezing, it a general server problem from the Queen cos mine is misbehaving since yesterday, so let just be patient, if I notice it is a bit stable at my end I will let everyone know so they all check theirs!

thanks bro. this code of a thing can u refer me where to learn about it. THANKS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech: If you are using that router you need a wifi adapter for your qsat as well, do you know?
Yes I know! But I have been using the LAN instead, while my laptop and other mobile uses the WiFi.I don't think I need an adapter for the Queen yet
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by LSBLeaky(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2014
please how do I use a modem on my qsat q23g and how do I get a ccam account
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2014
LSBLeaky: please how do I use a modem on my qsat q23g and how do I get a ccam account
follow the post above yours and. use the search window on this site.
My code 58 die stable and blazing on mtn direct sim

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.