Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,654 members, 7,858,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351854 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SaintMidas(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2014
I bliv d queen's servers ar bn upgraded due to massive sales, it will get better
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech: The SS channels used to be the most stable of all in Qsat, but with their recent issues, It now freezes a lot, soon their issue would be resolved, good times are surely ahead
Story for the gods!! Tell me what I don't know
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jessewizy:
Story for the gods!! Tell me what I don't know

What you don't know is that the post wasn't meant for you alone and others can benefit.
You don't also know that you can post whatever you like, cos if you know, you won't be complaining.
You don't also know that whatever rubbish you are saying now won't drive me away from here, and you are just wasting your time.

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sunto: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
please how much is QSAT Q23G
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
sunto: please how much is QSAT Q23G
Last time I checked it was btw 13/14k don't let any one cheat you

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech:

What you don't know is that the post wasn't meant for you alone and others can benefit.
You don't also know that you can post whatever you like, cos if you know, you won't be complaining.
You don't also know that whatever rubbish you are saying now won't drive me away from here, and you are just wasting your time.

Can somebody let me Know the difference between using a universal modem and using wifi adapter ? Which one is more stable and which one is cheaf to use on queen. Pls I need more explanation .
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Deeni131:

Can somebody let me Know the difference between using a universal modem and using wifi adapter ? Which one is more stable and which one is cheaf to use on queen. Pls I need more explanation .

A universal modem the same as the usual modem sold by our various network provider, like mtn, airtel, glo or etisalat, only that the universal modem accepts all sims by default, unlike the network provider modem which you have to crack/unlock first before it can accept all sims. But in my own opinion, I won't advice you to use a universal modem for the queen, instead get a cracked modem. A wifi adapter sees and helps your qsat to connects to a wifi network, you will have to generate the wifi network either with your android phone, a bb that runs OS 7.0 (like curve 4) and higher, or a router, the technicalities involved in using wifi adapter makes it a bit complex to use, but if you can do it, it is the best for your qsat cos wifi networks are considered the fastest. But if you can not use the wifi setup, go for the usual modem is also stable.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Crime channel 170 very stable 3secs crack/45mins on 2g mtn. I suspect network fluctuations as cause of cracking

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Plz am abt to buy QSAT 23G decoder but I want to confirm if it's possible to share BTW 2 TVs. thanks for ur response.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
hamedade2000: Plz am abt to buy QSAT 23G decoder but I want to confirm if it's possible to share BTW 2 TVs. thanks for ur response.
Yes, it is possible
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Enjoy your Queen while it last!! Cos very soon, e go happen

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
guass:
Yes, it is possible
Aw plz....cos d dealer told me its not possible.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tunsha2009: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hey Guys!My Queen stop working after Chelsea match since yesterday night.I tried all sim in my cracked moderm.Guys help me out,i need to watch Arsenal match tonight!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tunsha2009: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello Guys.......Make una help me ooooooo!My queen not working till now,it went off after Chelsea first half match.I have about N200 in my mtn line,others network stop working for past 2weeks now.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
sunto: please how much is QSAT Q23G
#2,500=00
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
tunsha2009: Hello Guys.......Make una help me ooooooo!My queen not working till now,it went off after Chelsea first half match.I have about N200 in my mtn line,others network stop working for past 2weeks now.
load 5k it would work without freezing

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jessewizy: Enjoy your Queen while it last!! Cos very soon, e go happen
na today?there will always be an alternative
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please am using lan connection for my Q23G code 43 on nilesat,it shows network connection success but does not show welcome to server and its not showing any pictures,any help please
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
sirjake: As far As Am concerned, queen is the best so far and Am enjoying every moment of it. If you are a prophet of Satan or god of war, we care less. aside acamhd, tv1 is the next big thing on the queen. I love the queen and how she feeds her children!
her breasst milk is the sweetest

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tunsha2009: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
IYANGBALI: load 5k it would work without freezing

5k ko....20k ni! Yeye dey worry you self
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please am using lan connection for my Q23G code 43 on nilesat,it shows network connection success but does not show welcome to server and its not showing any pictures,any help please
tunsha2009:

5k ko....20k ni! Yeye dey worry you self
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
@EMMAACHILE:
Please, I need your help. I got a code to unlock my Huawei E303 modem but when I slot in another sim card to the modem, what comes up is: "Only the specified SIM/USIM card can be used on the device"
How do I get the interface that I will key in the unlock code. Thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
hamedade2000: Plz am abt to buy QSAT 23G decoder but I want to confirm if it's possible to share BTW 2 TVs. thanks for ur response.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
jujukemist: Crime channel 170 very stable 3secs crack/45mins on 2g mtn. I suspect network fluctuations as cause of cracking
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
davodyguy: Great post my guy. it's cos of you I still visit this thread. I got another Dlink 125 this evening for N3000. I thought my boy wanted to cheat cos I believe its 1.5k according to what you said. I now have 2 dlinks. The A1 1.00 and the A3 1.50. The TP link would have made more sense if it accepts Sim card directly like the mobile MIFI dongle. I'm using my phone as hotspot now, which I'm not really enjoying
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Adned28: Please am using lan connection for my Q23G code 43 on nilesat,it shows network connection success but does not show welcome to server and its not showing any pictures,any help please
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
blesszed:
Please, I need your help. I got a code to unlock my Huawei E303 modem but when I slot in another sim card to the modem, what comes up is: "Only the specified SIM/USIM card can be used on the device"
How do I get the interface that I will key in the unlock code. Thanks.
What network modem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Adned28: Please am using lan connection for my Q23G code 43 on nilesat,it shows network connection success but does not show welcome to server and its not showing any pictures,any help please
Give more details. What model and network sim?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
This one is a vodafone broadband internet service that i am using in the house with fixed internet landline.
EMMAACHILE:
Give more details. What model and network sim?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
This one is ADSL bro,fixed vodafone broadband.
Adned28: This one is a vodafone broadband internet service that i am using in the house with fixed internet landline.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
my queen don stop oooo like about 20min ago with mtn sim inside. is not even showing welcome server again. is it that mtn don join Etisalat? please make u guys confirm ooo

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
same here
sgbola1: my queen don stop oooo like about 20min ago with mtn sim inside. is not even showing welcome server again. is it that mtn don join Etisalat? please make u guys confirm ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.