Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351650 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Adned28: This one is ADSL bro,fixed vodafone broadband.
Can you check your avatarcamhd code? And what is your code? Most codes are down
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by adeola9: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Kudos to the guys who have have been helping people with valuable solutions.

My own challenge is with my Queen 13g of Code 40.....it has stopped working last week and i have switched between etisalat and glo sims and it still wount work. With etisalat and glo sim, it is giving a network connection success message but it does not connect to the server.

I have also tried using the LAN Connection via connecting to my Swift 4G Router, it also says network connection success and it does not connect to the server. I have no idea why the swift LAN connection wount work cos its internet is super fast in my area.

I need help.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Adned28: same here
can airtel connect...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
35mins ago my queen went off,can't connect to server again...code 43. Am I alone on this?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
secuma: 35mins ago my queen went off,can't connect to server again...code 43. Am I alone on this?
you are not alone Bro. 56 As well
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ubamfrank: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
I USE COSE 42, AND IT'S NOT WORKING
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by francj: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mine 2cant connect....
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by mayoxxx: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
I just hope d queen wil b back before arsenal match
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by francj: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
mayoxxx: I just hope d queen wil b back before arsenal match
who knowz
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
all codes are currently down.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordkay10(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please who can help me crack my Huawei Spectranet Wifi device to work with other SIM cards. Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ayoqueen: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech: Pls guys, is just a forum, if you know say wetin I talk no go work and you go fit help the person, help am, I beg owna!! I have being on this forum and seen a lot of people asking some question and nobody responds to their questions, if you knw something and you don't share then I don't think you should be here at all.
@ jahstech, pls confirm if your code 45 is down also?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by chemicool: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
lordkay10: Please who can help me crack my Huawei Spectranet Wifi device to work with other SIM cards. Thanks
is it crack or unlock?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by mayoxxx: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guys any news? 45 minute to kick off.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
ayoqueen: @ jahstech, pls confirm if your code 45 is down also?
code 45 down
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordkay10(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
chemicool:
is it crack or unlock?
Unlock I mean, sorry
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Can you check your avatarcamhd code? And what is your code? Most codes are down
Kai these chincos no well at all oo. Yesterday speed wasn't working well but today, it has become Cristal clear and watching fan zone on the big 3 Cristal clear. I feel sorry for those kids in dongles that are doubting you about the unreliability of queen. They become overzealous and over enthusiastic, when they hear Qsat.
FTA remains the best option. I'm sure not going to miss Arsenal game
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dutchstar: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Situation report code 44*** down as in flat patapata...what's up at your end?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
davodyguy: Kai these chincos no well at all oo. Yesterday speed wasn't working well but today, it has become Cristal clear and watching fan zone on the big 3 Cristal clear. I feel sorry for those kids in dongles that are doubting you about the unreliability of queen. They become overzealous and over enthusiastic, when they hear Qsat.
you see how you are contradicting yourself? so how do you see the end of a device? Your problem is, you don't understand how dongles work. All of these problems are bound to occur, it's only a newbie or a toddler Who would think the fact that you couldn't eat for a day or two means you're soon never gonna eat again. utter bullocks!!!

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
dutchstar: Situation report code 44*** down as in flat patapata...what's up at your end?
same everywhere. Let's be patient.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Patience... That's all
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
davodyguy: Kai these chincos no well at all oo. Yesterday speed wasn't working well but today, it has become Cristal clear and watching fan zone on the big 3 Cristal clear. I feel sorry for those kids in dongles that are doubting you about the unreliability of queen. They become overzealous and over enthusiastic, when they hear Qsat.
Lol. If you want to watch football, you must look beyond qsat. Get a minimum of 1.8m dish and enjoy TV.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
I still repeat Qsat throne is under fire.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nobody replied my question....is it possible to use a Q23G decoder for 2TVs cos d dealer dat wants to sell to me said I need a device to make dat happen n d device in question wld cost 5k.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
sirjake: you see how you are contradicting yourself? so how do you see the end of a device? Your problem is, you don't understand how dongles work. All of these problems are bound to occur, it's only a newbie or a toddler Who would think the fact that you couldn't eat for a day or two means you're soon never gonna eat again. utter bullocks!!!
After laughing at your comment, I had to check your profile. Some of us here have been installing satellites for personal use since the time when CNN and saudi 2 can be received on Arabsat 26: east on Analog. If you know when the years that is, then you wouldn't just jump on ur phone in a haste to quote a post. Ask where avatar, microbox, liberty and co are, then we can educate you about card sharing, Iks and legality issue.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
all I know is that, the Queen that went down will surely come up. though am watching the matches now.... at my viewing centre grin

4 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Lol. If you want to watch football, you must look beyond qsat. Get a minimum of 1.8m dish and enjoy TV.
Abi o. The Qsat thing is really driving some pole crazy cos they've never experienced it before. For a decoder with just a preloaded account to unscramble almighty ***TV lol. Go get big dish and enjoy your life with Nilesat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
I still repeat Qsat throne is under fire.
Besiktas dey threaten Arsenal go in o, especially demba ba
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Which one is 1.8m dish? I wanna know more about it?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
davodyguy: Abi o. The Qsat thing is really driving some pole crazy cos they've never experienced it before. For a decoder with just a preloaded account to unscramble almighty ***TV lol. Go get big dish and enjoy your life with Nilesat

I have a 2.4 dish in my house how do I use It to watch football ?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Chai ! This queen is a serious troble . I was watching it clearly since yesterday with my mtn sim card and after nepa return the power I realised that the credits is finished then I loaded 50 naira now it won't connect to server. This is really crazy . undecided

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
HAH:

I have a 2.4 dish in my house how do I use It to watch football ?
you? Qsat have made many pple to be lazy. 240cm dish na soup. Where do you stay? You can get some channels on Nilesat or irib channels on Arabst 5c, badr 4-6 or even the channels on sky digital UK.

For starters, start with Arabsat 5c and ur Qsat will become a back up

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.