Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) (3618 Views)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2014
woky: mango
so na for NL u go see good gal ko

Buzu!
shocked *whispers into his ear* wait, U're saying there're no gud girl on nairaland... Are U sure?
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Smh
bro, sorry, shei some screws loose for ya head ni? cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Mzsolex: shocked *whispers into his ear* wait, U're saying there're no gud girl on nairaland... Are U sure?
I wonder that sh'it too bro cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by An0nimus: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Experimentist you're the guy with the true life prison story right?

How many wraps you take before you open this thread?undecided
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by sweetestguy(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Smh
vertically or horizontally?grin
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Dhelake: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Odedoyin25: shm stands for simple harmonic motion, not shaking my head.
Lolz
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Dhelake: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2014
Go and die nah.... One less Slowpoke on nairaland
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by ShyDare(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Is dis Op joking ?
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2014
An0nimus: Experimentist you're the guy with the true life prison story right?

How many wraps you take before you open this thread?undecided
yes. I stopped smoking yesterday, thank God oh finally cry

That's why I wan substitute am with love (sweet love, good love)
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by adezjamz(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Xsenga: GO KILL UR SELF NA. angry
save a life grin
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2014
Dhelake: Go and die nah.... One less Slowpoke on nairaland
na u be slowpoke cry mugu cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2014
adezjamz: save a life grin
abeg help me tell her o cry

If I die na she cause am cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by adezjamz(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2014
zeemoore: Some pple just don't know when to stop
Katikati

Observer, tell them grin grin grin
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by adezjamz(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: abeg help me tell her o cry

If I die na she cause am cry

I'm
Laughing
In
3D
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by AbuMikey(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: @Abu_mikey, why I follow u for twitter and u no follow back? cry

U dey form celebrity abi? cry

Your twitter handle?

Any need to follow You, since You dey contemplate suicide? tongue

[/b]
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2014
adezjamz:

I'm
Laughing
In
3D
grin grin grin grin grin
no worry, u go soon laugh in 9D2 cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Nomski0(f): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2014
Jesus Christ! Op, this is a new year. Don't start with weird thoughts. grin grin
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Your twitter handle?

Any need to follow You, since You dey contemplate suicide? tongue

[/b]
hahahahaha, bro I refuse to die, haters can go and hug abu shekau cry

Oya @erlslim is d handle.
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by sweetestguy(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0: Jesus Christ! Op, this is a new year. Don't start with weird thoughts. grin grin
did u actually took him serious?
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0: Jesus Christ! Op, this is a new year. Don't start with weird thoughts. grin grin
Ok sweetheart kiss buh I go need u around na so dat I go change my mind cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2014
sweetestguy: did u actually took him serious?
come, I go change am for u o cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2014
But wait oh, why dis thread never enter FP na? Dis thread suppose dey front page na cry

Abi wetin una think?
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: But wait oh, why dis thread never enter FP na? Dis thread suppose dey front page na cry

Abi wetin una think?
no.. not yet bro..

but your obituary thread will make frontpage, trust me..

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by sweetestguy(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: come, I go change am for u o cry
change wetin?
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by sweetestguy(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: no.. not yet bro..

lmao
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by 3coins(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2014

grin grin charlie,yuu bd o! grin grin
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2014

what da furqq cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2014
@deejay I for say u dey mad but I no wan curse pesin. cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Dhelake: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2014

Lolz.. confirm
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Emeraldrita1(f): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2014
U rily dont need 2 announce dat u want 2 commit suicide;;;jst an attempt will make us realise dat u rily nid a gf
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Emerald_rita: U rily dont need 2 announce dat u want 2 commit suicide;;;jst an attempt will make us realise dat u rily nid a gf
so, u are telling me to go and die! People wicked oh! cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by mrdrizzy(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: so, u are telling me to go and die! People wicked oh! cry
bros thats hw life is!.anyway na konji cause all dese things

Marriage,convictions And Solidity / When A Child Meets His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time / Are Men Really Scarce Or Rare For Marriage?