Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) (3617 Views)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2014
mr.drizzy:
bros thats hw life is!.anyway na konji cause all dese things
I tire o. God save us from the hands of d wicked! cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by IAMBREEZY: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: bro, sorry, shei some screws loose for ya head ni? cry
you don take your drugs today? grin
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: you don take your drugs today? grin
I no dey do drugs, say no to drugs cry

U be bad friend o cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by jocelyn71(f): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wat type of gal do u want?

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
jocelyn71: Wat type of gal do u want?
a good, simple, natural, real, caring, intelligent, pretty girl.....e fit be you oh. PM me abeg.
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by BlueScholar(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Another weewee smoker cheesy
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by IAMBREEZY: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: I no dey do drugs, say no to drugs cry

U be bad friend o cry
undecidedundecided
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Blue Scholar: Another weewee smoker cheesy
dat one na before.. I ain't smoking weed no more, I stay sober now.
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
If to say jaybee send dis ting go front page by now I go don get babe.... Wetin I do NL I dunno cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: undecidedundecided
cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: pls I want learn Igbo here-----» https://www.nairaland.com/1577601/please-want-learn-igbo-here#20622219
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hi freda cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by woky: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
this thread never stil make FP??

Mtcheeeew!

#pressing the "un-follow" button"
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by sweetestguy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: If to say jaybee send dis ting go front page by now I go don get babe.... Wetin I do NL I dunno cry
no u wudnt stil hav gotten a babe, na there e for bad pass sef, maybe u for don even buy ur suicide rope

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
sweetestguy: no u wudnt stil hav gotten a babe, na there e for bad pass sef, maybe u for don even buy ur suicide rope
why u talk so? Na fp all d babes dey na. Na u go buy ur suicide rope
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by sweetestguy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: why u talk so? Na fp all d babes dey na. Na u go buy ur suicide rope
ur case is hopeless
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by IAMBREEZY: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: If to say jaybee send dis ting go front page by now I go don get babe.... Wetin I do NL I dunno cry
LOLgrin guy don't pray for frontpage o because if you do u go just self destruct no say me know warn u grin
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: LOLgrin guy don't pray for frontpage o because if you do u go just self destruct no say me know warn u grin
how? cry

Abegie, na FP sure pass jor! cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: Even as I opened a thread ----»https://www.nairaland.com/1573809/please-need-girlfriend-true-lover begging all of you yet not even one PM from any female cry this is pure wickedness! What have I done to you guys to warrant this kind of treatment? Abi na me kill Mandela (RIP baba)? cry Ok, na because I tell una say I dey smoke abi? I don stop am since na (e no easy oh) I even send PMs to some chics only for them to ignore my msg, what a wicked world cry

If my request is not considered I will just hang myself or go hug high powered transformer wey dey my area (thank God say light no dey-dey) tongue if I no die na to go lie down for brt lane be dat oh if dat one no work na atlantic ocean or third mainland bridge sure pass be dat..

Mod pls save a soul and move dis to the frontpage (happy new year mod) winkcry

...Suicide approved
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op,don't tell me u are still alivesad

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,don't tell me u are still alivesad

I died and came back reincarnated cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by tintingz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seun tell you say he be gay?? Na so you shout seun for topic undecided

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by agrovick(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op! How u want am? which instruments u need make I help u provide am make u die quick comot for road

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by IAMBREEZY: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: how? cry

Abegie, na FP sure pass jor! cry
well me get Ak 47 if you need i'll give you without hesitating...

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2014
tintingz: Seun tell you say he be gay?? Na so you shout seun for topic undecided
No! But na Seun get all the babes for NL na. If e tell one say "hey, go do experimentist" na one hand oh!
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: well me get Ak 47 if you need i'll give you without hesitating...
*grabs the AK 47 and enters NL's romance section. Looks left, looks right, spray sporadically at all the boys in the house. Changes clip and continue shooting till all the boys are gone. Now the whole girls are mine* cry

Bro if u gimmie 47 na homicidal be dat oh cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2014
agrovick: Op! How u want am? which instruments u need make I help u provide am make u die quick comot for road
guy, kindly go and die! cry
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by darkgoddes(f): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2014
My sincere advice for the OP. U may have been a smoker or done loads of bad things in d past, but then as long as u have changed ur ways genuinely, then I see no reason why u can't get a good girl of ur choice. I strongly believe that everyone is entittled to be happy in life. No one should tell another person to go and die. It's unfair. Some people might just feel so worthless when u tell them that and actually go and kill themselves. People should encourage one another as much as possible. Offer them sincere advices. Don't push them to the edge further.
To u experimentist, u are coming across as being desperate. Take a chill pill ok. U will find the right girl but pls don't make it look like it is a do or die affair. It seems u just want any girl on Nairaland but which girl will want someone that is after every girl. Truth is this...even ur chances of getting a good girl on Nairaland is slim considering that they already read about how u went to prison, smoke etc. I just want u to take things easy. Work on making urself a better person first, stay happy, focused and be positive but not desperate. U will get there ok.
Goodluck.

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
darkgoddes: My sincere advice for the OP. U may have been a smoker or done loads of bad things in d past, but then as long as u have changed ur ways genuinely, then I see no reason why u can't get a good girl of ur choice. I strongly believe that everyone is entittled to be happy in life. No one should tell another person to go and die. It's unfair. Some people might just feel so worthless when u tell them that and actually go and kill themselves. People should encourage one another as much as possible. Offer them sincere advices. Don't push them to the edge further.
To u experimentist, u are coming across as being desperate. Take a chill pill ok. U will find the right girl but pls don't make it look like it is a do or die affair. It seems u just want any girl on Nairaland but which girl will want someone that is after every girl. Truth is this...even ur chances of getting a good girl on Nairaland is slim considering that they already read about how u went to prison, smoke etc. I just want u to take things easy. Work on making urself a better person first, stay happy, focused and be positive but not desperate. U will get there ok.
Goodluck.
cry

Thnx loads!
Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by Saraha1(f): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hahaha, so you don carry your market reach this level? Pele, more grace to your kolo. Lol.

Re: Seun Pls Help! It's 2014 And I Don't Have A Girl (contemplatin Suicide) by experimentist: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sarah a: Hahaha, so you don carry your market reach this level? Pele, more grace to your kolo. Lol.
reply my mail na, wetin sef cry

Guys And Ladies In Your Mid To Late 20s. / Whats Going On In Her Head? (pic) / What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS))