Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? (916 Views)

Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / Areas To Kiss Ur Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by does(f): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2008
A guy u love was in skool wen u started ur relationship with him now is about

to graduate from skool to be a graduate, now is telling u to look 4 d black sheep wen

it not yet 9t, he dump u 4 one yrs now forgotten he was the first person that disvirgin you,

and all the promise he as made, how will you feel or wat will u do pls help somebody?
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by jaquan(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
honey, what are u going on about.
Being coherent is definetely not one of your strongest attributes. embarassed
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Moyola(f): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
does:

A guy u love was in school when u started your relationship with him now is about

to graduate from school to be a graduate, now is telling u to look 4 d black sheep when

it not yet 9t, he dump u 4 one years now forgotten he was the first person that disvirgin you,

and all the promise he as made, how will you feel or what will u do please help somebody?

Ko to beh!!! tongue

Such guy haz juz signed hiz death warrant!!! lipsrsealed

jaquan:

honey, what are u going on about.
Being coherent is definetely not one of your strongest attributes. embarassed

@ least she haz bn able 2 put d message across!!! tongue
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by MissyB1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
As diff as it seem,
move on,try to 4get whatever happened btw u both for now
Nuttin you do might make him change his mind
bear in mind that sh1t happens and dat smday, smhow sm1 was stil gonna get in d road.
pick a lesson from ur story and move str8 on.
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Okanran(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ topic: Move on. .tis' not the end of the world. undecided

Moyola:

Ko to beh!!! tongue
Such guy haz juz signed hiz death warrant!!! lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Moyola(f): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
Okanran:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

wt happn? undecided
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Okanran(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2008
Iz u a killah grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Moyola(f): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
Okanran:

Iz u a killah grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no! lipsrsealed

I kant hurt a fly!!

u scared or wt? undecided

u save wiv me!! wink
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Busta(f): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
a breakup is always hard.
u cry and cringe at first
but with time . . .u move on . . wasn't just meant to be.

learn your lesson and move on! embarassed
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by MrCrackles(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
When you get dumped na Suicide be the next thing naw, abi?!
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Okanran(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2008
Moyola:

no! lipsrsealed

I kant hurt a fly!!

Hell hath no fury like. . .I can't shout tongue

Moyola:

u scared or wt? undecided

I represent ma user ID, in all its entirety! wink

Moyola:

u save with me!! wink

kiss kiss kiss ain' that sweet, maybe it shld be the other way round embarassed wink

@ topic: Learn from this n move on.

PS: Shine ya eyez nxt time. undecided
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by koolboi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
u didnt allow enuf time to be sure he wanted u 4life and time b4 u gave him ur pride.
best thing is, take d responsibility for ur predicament because its only dat way u can heal completely than thinking he cheated u thereby basing ur happiness and future on a f^&*ing punk.
time `ll certainly heal ur sore move on. abi
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by vivaladiva(f): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
is about to graduate to become a graduate, man u need a refund
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by nubila(f): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
Life goes on. Get up and start moving.
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by topup: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
If it's been one year now and he hasn't at all maintained any contact or shown any form of remorse, I would even wipe the guy from my friendslist.

Forgive him though, then move on, forget about him.
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ topic

Take a knife and try to hurt yourself. When you realize the pain is unbearable, call an ambulance.

You'll have no choice than to live with it then!
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

Take a knife and try to hurt yourself. When you realize the pain is unbearable, call an ambulance.

You'll have no choice than to live with it then!

that was so funny mind if i borrow this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
pc guru:

that was so funny mind if i borrow this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not at all!
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by tpia: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
does:

A guy u love was in school when u started your relationship with him now is about

to graduate from school to be a graduate, now is telling u to look 4 d black sheep when

it  not yet 9t, he dump u 4  one years now forgotten he was the first person that disvirgin you,

and all the promise he as made, how will you feel or what will u do please help somebody? 

eyah.

Stuff happens.

I don talk am say all these guys wey dey shout virginity, na fake them be for the most part. Virginity doesnt keep a man.

anyway, you pick yourself up and keep going. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and better men out there than this one.
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by shuppie(f): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
heya. just try to move on ok, although that may seem hard at the moment, but give it a try, and dont shut the doors to your heart becos the best guy for you might just be walking past at that time, it is well, smiley
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by francessby(f): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2008
Move on with my life
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 07, 2008
francessby:

Move on with my life
I agree
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by HCH3COO: 2:11am On Aug 07, 2008
poster, to me it depends. in your situation, i would say move on. if my beloved suddenly breaks up with me because i hurt her, i will make some efforts to repair the damage.
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by topup: 5:35am On Aug 07, 2008
But she is asking what should she do, not what would/should he do.

This isn't personal.
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by HCH3COO: 5:38am On Aug 07, 2008
topup:

But she is asking what should she do, not what would/should he do.

This isn't personal.

did you miss the part where I said "in your situation, i would say move on" , or were you too busy being distracted with thoughts of your ex.
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by Joseph6(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2008
4 me its too late 2 change anitin now, maybe in ur next lyf u won't be so cheap as to jumpon the prick of the first man that told u he loves u
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by topup: 5:50am On Aug 07, 2008
HCH3COO:

did you miss the part where I said "in your situation, i would say move on" , or were you too busy being distracted with thoughts of your ex.

Yes, I honestly did miss that part, it wasn't him who distracted me, it was these 6 or so topics I'm trying to keep track on and keep up with the 'various disagreements' we are having on them,

Lose already (the sun is coming up where I am!)
Re: When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? by HCH3COO: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2008
topup:

Yes, I honestly did miss that part, it wasn't him who distracted me, it was these 6 or so topics I'm trying to keep track on and keep up with the 'various disagreements' we are having on them,

Lose already (the sun is coming up where I am!)
typical self-righteous canary. i'm very sure that bloke was responsible for the distraction. he has you wrapped around his pinkie.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Imagined Sleeping With A Married Person? / How Does It Feel To Be In Love. / I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.