Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? (13242 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by chronique(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
Let's see how romantic we are & how we feel about our partners. If you're to dedicate a song to the one you love,what song(s) would it be? Kindly post name of artiste(s) & song title(s) here. You could also state if it's for someone you're crushing on or a current partner. I'll go first.
I'll dedicate "my life" by Rio Bill$ to the girl of my dreams. Dont have anyone in particular now but I got a vivid picture of what she looks like in my mind.
Here's "my life":

http://chronxmedia.com/rio-bills-my-life-chronique-records-exclusive.
I'd also dedicate Shayne Ward's "breathless". That song captures my thoughts & feelings.
Let's have it guys....
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by r231(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
Kerewa grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by fairygeh(f): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
My Heart will always go on-celiene dion

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
Do me by P Square. Don't misunderstand me,it was the song that was playing when I first saw her and we danced to it smiley
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Justin beiber's-- u smile

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Kenfil(f): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ife Wa Gbona---Tiwa ft Leo

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Cuteobi(f): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
Someone like u-Adele.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by vivianc(f): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
"How do I get you alone" by Alyssa Reid ft. P. Reign ......dedicated to a very special friend who is also my super crush.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nnekacherry: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hmmmmm lovers den...
I dedicate "Got your back" by T.I, to my siblings...
They are the ones I love...
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Burger01(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
All my life... By Kci & Jojo. The song is everly for my wife. She brought me up when I was down..

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by k2039: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
SHANIA TWAIN:Forever and For Always

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by blackbalang(f): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
The Promise- Tracy Chapman

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
Tank - I can't make you love me cry

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by kiara11: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
Rod Stewart>> Have I told you lately that I love you
Bryan Adam's>> Have you ever really loved a woman.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
i know wat luv is by (celine-dion)
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
"john" by lil Wayne feat Rick Ross

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by cindyrella(f): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
Adele ---»» Make you feel my love
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Clairette(f): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
Because you love me- celine Dion. I dedicate it to RJG

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by vivianc(f): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
"My happy ending" by Avril Lavigne dedicated to my ex.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Odunharry(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Here without u by 3doors down
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by OmoKhary(f): 1:03am On Oct 29, 2012
Could i have this kiss forever-enrique iglesias ft whitney houston
that somebody was you-toni braxton ft kenny g
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Tinkybabe(f): 1:26am On Oct 29, 2012
Lara George- Rest of my Life
Shania Twain-From this Moment

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by quicksylva(m): 1:53am On Oct 29, 2012
**scratching my head** Everything I Do (I Do It For You)by Brian Adams from 1991. I would fight for you - I'd lie for you. Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you. This song is so romantic!
Abeg, allow me to add 1 more(jare) ....**thinking** Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper - If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting..time after time.. This song is forever preserved as one of the best love songs ever.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Ezi ogelidi by Osita Osadebe.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by hemor(m): 5:57am On Oct 29, 2012
U are beautiful by james blunt

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 29, 2012
The Power of Love- Celine Dion.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by shugacaneman: 5:59am On Oct 29, 2012
Television Love by Lil NIqo
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by playcharles(m): 6:00am On Oct 29, 2012
Dedication to my Ex - Llyod ft. Andre 3000 and lil wayne
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by fittty(m): 6:02am On Oct 29, 2012
"Rack city b*tch"..... Cos she always wants money undecided

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by AkandeTK(m): 6:09am On Oct 29, 2012
I need u by marc Anthony

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by justi4jesu(f): 6:10am On Oct 29, 2012
I wanna know what love Is - Mariah Carey
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Phammy(m): 6:13am On Oct 29, 2012
Waoh!!i'll go 4 outside by 2face dat song really moves me more wenever shes by ma side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You / Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall / Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.