Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (37205 Views)

New Tricks Girls Used / Girls Used To Say? / Girls Used To Say In 1970 : Love Me, But Don't Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by faceit: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=190-the-clown][/quote]very true
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Youngpo413: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2014
sweetestguy: burna boy's like to party, kcee and davido, opekete,,iyanya's head swell,ur waist,,all doz kinda videos and girls,,dats wat I mean,,,we'll it shows ure a decent girl

Pucados`s video "ukwu nka" censored version (cuz he shot in two categories censored and uncensored)is the worst I had watched; to extent I cant help wondering how much those girls are paid.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2014
sweetestguy: All these girls used in music videos by our naija artistes, with their bikini, half nude body, like 5 of them or more on 1 guy, rockin, showin all their selling point..

Guys what do you think of them? Are they responsible, well bred and can you marry em?

Girls ,do you wish u had the opportunity to be like them, hw do u also see them also?

Lets discuss
what i think about them doesn't matter,all that matters is that they have all collected their pay cheques,
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Youngpo413: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Vessi: not forgetting the fact some of them are on weed and alcohol.

that girl in burna boys video "yawa dey" is a true example.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by thymedcurry(f): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
This topic is as sexist as they come. I think of the girls used in music videos the same way I think of the guys. Professionals. And just like every profession some are struggling while others are smiling to the bank.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by charlesm91(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
I tink the writer's addressin those who go all too promiscious on tv. In the western, they got motels frm where pimps hire them guls to appear on video. Its a huge market der n serious biz, so most of em make huge cash. Bt here, sm are into it due to circumstances resorting to using they naturality to make up for their lack. Trust me, nt all get big pay n most share the money esp. If it has to do wit many guls. We shud be clear abt the prof. Ones lyk kaffy, dats the real deal. They get paid as in job pay n u dnt see kaffy exhibiting LovePeddler-ish on tv. Its diff. Than the regular gul dancers u see. Their job isnt regular so they have off days. U better off gainfully employed than waitn for the nxt video shoot n trust me, no artiste wants to use same gul over n over again
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by kubi240: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2014
[quote
author=proxillin]One is very close to me. She spend 90% of her money on
skin and cosmetic.

They are not well paid. They make their money through sleeping with
artist.

she told me has slept with one big hip hop artist b4. I was surprised. I
was like you slept with him yet you are still hustling like this.

she told me the truth is most artists are living fake life. Not all of
them are rich as we think. It is those ones with MTN endorsement that
are better.

most of them keep multiple girlfriend. She said she has slept with many
artists and their agents.

they don't always overlook dancers and models. They always try to have a
taste.

some will have a taste before the contract. Some after the contract.
They always want to fck them.[/quote]shebi u no dey lie
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by biopat(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: Truth is,,no responsible girl wud do such,,I wonder where they even gather those ladies from
Most of them r professional whores.....customer nor dey find ashawo na, na ashawo dey find customer.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by biopat(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: Truth is,,no responsible girl wud do such,,I wonder where they even gather those ladies from
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by NdTheophilus(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]
I wonder ooh!
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by pweetixandy: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Dannylux:

Your tummy though
You'd be a good model too.
for real?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2014
I hate mainstream TV programmes and channels and I have a strong dislike of modern music videos. I refuse to watch 'em all.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Ukwu
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by bishop4life(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2014
Clementissime Deus, miserere miseri
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by hybeenoni: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2014
U mostly see a guy(d artiste) with 5 or more girls romancing him,or been in d pool with him, meanwhile when d girl shoots dia music video,even if u see any guy, de wil all be fully clothed...sometimes I wonder,,wat do they view these girls as

They clain they r fighting 4 liberation of women yet hv turned them to sex objects, mere objects of entertainment

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Konjour(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2014
adab86: The person who owns †ђξ video dressed descently and the girl who is invited only to dance for few minutes will come dangling her bosom before the camera. I kept wandering abt dis stupid act

They don't call it a Man's world for no reason hombre. The girls have been objectified and they are only seen as objects to decorate the video with, nothing more. Feminists can shout till their voice boxes explode, but that won't change the views of people about video vixens, especially the ones that have starred in a couple of tasteless videos.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by charlesm91(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2014
The question isnt whether they immoral or not. The prob. Is there's no market for such type of biz lyk in U.S who're into love-vendor, etc. Pple see em, accept it n treat it as normal. Here its different, the little we have is ashi, bt artiste dnt want to go to brothels to get em. They want fresh. The nigerian society is morally guided so we frown at any attempt to see women as sex object. If there's a mrk, where pple who wanna be branded as such is created, i think the public will see it as a norm. There'll be negotiatiön for fee n guls will get paid well rather than peanuts.Bt my personal, it still aint right only if u an ashi...
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Konjour(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2014
chidyhels: Dance is an act, it will never define who you are.

Yea, It won't define who you are. But don't be naïve, it takes a certain kind of person to pull off some "dance" routines (if we can still call 'em dance). And I don't live by all that inner difference bullcrap, there's a reason why you are addressed the way you are dressed.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Lwkmd...is it nt these same pple dat are insulting that will come back and watch the videos? What happpened to all the gospel music,why is it that those ones r not selling as much as secular music with ass and boobs? If guys don't see such it won't sell. But you can still sleep with that same girl,doesn't it mean you're the same as her? Or......u can't be blamed for your indecency but she can abi? That's Naija for us
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by stagger: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2014
Well, what is the difference?

Even in church you see some of the girls there wearing some funny stuff. Some even try to hit on a guy who is riding a clean ride. So what is the difference between this category and those who shake their stuff in a music video for a while? Funny thing is because of the heavy makeup, you will hardly recognize anyone of them on the street thereafter. Even for those of us who are married, do you know how many rods have been in your wife's punny before you met her?

Abeg make una leave matter.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2014
kulyie: sweetest guy what is really sweet or 'juicy' about you that will be drooling over you.nor dey deveive yourself you are an unsweet guy :*
well dats ur own opinion shaa
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by shizzle11(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2014
chidyhels: Naija and their mentality, so every gal on a dance video na ashii.

Babes are making their money and you are here beafing.....go and tell kaffy that, mtchewwee

Annoying mentality I swear.
And funny thing is some women who won't call themselves ashii are those we call regular girls next door are even living worse lives than most of those video vixens
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Konjour(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Lwkmd...is it nt these same pple dat are insulting that will come back and watch the videos? What happpened to all the gospel music,why is it that those ones r not selling as much as secular music with ass and boobs? If guys don't see such it won't sell. But you can still sleep with that same girl,doesn't it mean you're the same as her? Or......u can't be blamed for your indecency but she can abi? That's Naija for us

Sex sells, that's an understatement. The fact that people watch the videos and criticize some of the video vixens and all in SOME of 'em don't mean shit. There's a reason why movie critics get paid to watch Box office hits.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by shizzle11(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2014
stagger: Well, what is the difference?

Even in church you see some of the girls there wearing some funny stuff. Some even try to hit on a guy who is riding a clean ride. So what is the difference between this category and those who shake their stuff in a music video for a while? Funny thing is because of the heavy makeup, you will hardly recognize anyone of them on the street thereafter. Even for those of us who are married, do you know how many rods have been in your wife's punny before you met her?

Abeg make una leave matter.

Don't mind all those girls with their hollier-than-thou attitudes.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by satellitedaisy: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2014
They are just doing their business. Wetin consign me. Though without brains
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2014
pweetixandy:
for real?
re u jealous?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2014
Restro Flamez: [b][/b] So nOW ALL YOU HOPELESS CRITICS , DO YOU EXPECT LIKES OF WIZKID TO USE AN OLD WOMAN OVeR 50 AS CARO TO PLEASE YOU? OR TIMAYA TO SING UKWU WITH A SHAPELESS FEMALE WITH BIG CLOTHES ON BEFORE U WILL APPRECIATE THEM,? WILL DOING THAT GIVE THEM THEIR CETIFICATES? DAMN!! I HATE SENSELESS CRITICS,AND ITS THE SAME PPL WHO SEE THE UKWU VIDEO AND SHOUT 'ABOY SEE NYNSH'
k dats ur own opinion,but pls sir dnt call any1 hypocrites,,I asked for their opinions and de gave theirs jus as uve also done,,so leave hypocrisy out of this

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by grandstar(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2014
i was watching an american musical video with my mom and she commented that most of those girls dancing half nake.d were already single mothers. its a food for thought.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by charlie42(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Na pure trash,,, dats is what this world is turning 2. Den just dey sell dia selling point
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Whizkeey(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2014
dancing half unclad getting paid corrupting d society... I don't care na dem get dere flabbergasted toilet body
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by coputa(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Beauty is within and not outside.,these girls are responsible when you see them outside..they just do this as part of their job,they are not promiscous...what of the artiste,actors and actresses that wear weild clothes and act questionable roles,are they bad,no,they are celebrities outside,people want to indentify with them,stage life and real life are difèrent..is mercy johnsön not happily married with kids.,we should always try to always think out of the box.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by psammyJ(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2014
Vessi: I see them just the way you see them
very simple answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.